GrayStone Roleplay - Looking for Moderators who RP

Flashera's Avatar Flashera10/22/16 4:27 pm
1 emeralds 142 4
10/22/2016 6:58 pm
Flashera's Avatar Flashera
Hello all, my name is FlashFloosh, and I am the Administrator (or "Owner," if you will) of a roleplay server called "Graystone." In short, our setting follows a world which empires fracture into smaller states, centered initially in the small town of Ardelle.

Sounds like an interesting concept? Well, here's the problem: I've no moderators to help me. Everything is already built, lore is written, and all that jazz, I just don't have anyone to manage players, and that's a problem! That's why I come here, to recruit:

Requirements:

[*]Must be at least fifteen years of age. (High School Age in the United States.)
[*]Must be at least proficient in the English language.
[*]Should have a microphone. Headphones also are preferred, but not required. (For communication purposes.)
[*]Must have a method contact. (Either Skype or Discord, preferably both.)
[*]Should understand the basics of Roleplay. (RP v. OOC, Powergaming, Metagaming, Godmodding, and RDM. If you don't know these things, don't worry, I'll train you if you're accepted.)
[*]Understand how muting and banning works. (A no brainer, but different servers have different protocols.)
[*]Must have a Roleplay (Realistic, this means medieval or fantasy) skin.

[b]Application Format:
[/b]
List of Servers You've Worked With in the Past (If Applicable):
Have you roleplayed before? If so, what kind? (GMod RP, Arma 3: Life, LARP, DnD, Minecraft RP, etc.) If you haven't roleplayed before, try to explain what you think it is:
Username:
Do you know what Powergaming, God Modding, Metagaming, or RDM are? If so, define all of which you already believe to understand with definitions:
Why do you wish to become a moderator for GrayStone?:
Other non-moderation related skills that you think may interest us:
Flashera
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2016 6:58 pm
Flashera
Tagrath-snip-

Is the age a typo? I clearly state minimum staff age to be fifteen. (For maturity and corruption reasons.) If not, how close are you to your fifteenth birthday?

Everything else seems fine, however, I am unwilling to accept applicants below the minimum threshold, though I'd be more than happy to see you join our community!
10/22/2016 6:52 pm
Flashera
ArianaMontenegro-snip-

I've decided to deny you because I don't see how you could be a reliable staff member.
10/22/2016 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ribbit

List of Servers You've Worked With in the Past (If Applicable):

Have you roleplayed before? If so, what kind? (GMod RP, Arma 3: Life, LARP, DnD, Minecraft RP, etc.) If you haven't roleplayed before, try to explain what you think it is: I have roleplayed but, roleplaying is taking a character that you have created and molding it to be compatible with the lore.

Username: Tagrath

Do you know what Powergaming, God Modding, Metagaming, or RDM are? If so, define all of which you already believe to understand with definitions: God Modding is not taking damage or dying from anything. RDM is random death matching which is killing someone without a rp reason. Metagaming is using Out Of Character information while In Character. Powergaming is doing things that your character can't do realistically.

Why do you wish to become a moderator for GrayStone?: I should be staff because I enjoy helping people and being kind. I will help people the best i can. I can't stand seeing people not getting help so I step right in and help. I am also kind to everyone. I will also be so kind i will make that person like the server and even tell their friends to come and play the server. I am sure that i will bring more people to play by being kind. Kindness is a chain reaction it's like a disease it will sometimes stop. Lets not let it stop by making the player happy and enjoy the community.

Other non-moderation related skills that you think may interest us: I am decent at making skins and I have been roleplaying since I was 5.
10/22/2016 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ArianaMontenegro
List of Servers You've Worked With in the Past (If Applicable): I have worked on a small server as a head-admin and a roleplay server i was a mod.
Have you roleplayed before? If so, what kind? (GMod RP, Arma 3: Life, LARP, DnD, Minecraft RP, etc.) If you haven't roleplayed before, try to explain what you think it is: I have roleplayed before for especific servers, i have roleplayed high school roleplays, percy jackson, harry potter etc.
Username: iLoveMusic4Ever
Do you know what Powergaming, God Modding, Metagaming, or RDM are? If so, define all of which you already believe to understand with definitions: I know what Modding is.
Why do you wish to become a moderator for GrayStone?: I love roleplaying, i have been trying to find a server for roleplaying for ages and they never ending up being one. I am very good with commands, as i said i have past experience and i am very mature , nice and funny.
Other non-moderation related skills that you think may interest us: I am a very good Roplayer, i am on from13:00-19:00 and i keep my promisses, i am responsible and trustful.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome