*Green SMP* (CLOSED) (10 Slots Full)

CoolBuilder69's Avatar CoolBuilder6912/17/14 8:06 pm
12/19/2014 9:17 pm
dlmerrifield's Avatar dlmerrifield
Welcome to Green SMP's thread!

About:

Green SMP is a hardcore vanilla Survival PvE/PvP server, if you aren't faimillar with the term 'vanilla', heres a simple explanation: Vanilla means that the server is closest to the singleplayer settings as possible, that means that no mods or plugins are added.

PvP:

Pvp is not allowed unless the Player agree's on Pvp.

Griefing

Griefing is Not allowed unless you decide to do a war/etc but must tell me first.

Rules and punishments:

Spamming/racism in chat: Perm IP Ban

Being annoying/whining about our politics: Kick

Duplicating: Instant IP Ban, no matter what you're excuse are

Hacking: Automatic IP Ban

Being an asshole: IP Ban

Abusing fire: IP Ban

Using water/lava buckets to grief with: IP Ban

If you read this, write Green anywhere in your application, or it will NOT be accepted!

Server specs:
1Gbit balanced upload/download
10 slot
99.9% Uptime
3.6GHz a core, 32GB of DDR3 ECC Registered RAM, Dual SSD drives(0.1 ms seek time vs 8ms seek time, near 1,000 times more IOPS than standard drives)

Donations:
Having this server running is extremely time consuming and costly. To be quite honest, I can't afford this server alone, that means that we rely on donations alot! Such kindness won't go unnoticed. Donation's will be told at the Bottom with the Link!

Recruitment: I need a couple of mods to help me out, ask me ingame for details.

Application form:
-------------------
IGN:

What can you do for the server?:

Why do you want to join this server?:

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?:

Basic info about yourself-Location,name,minecraft experience etc:
-------------------

Donation Website:

http://vanillasmpdonation.buycraft.net/
CoolBuilder69
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2014 9:17 pm
dlmerrifield
WTF the server closed! And when it was up again we lost all our stuff! F this
12/19/2014 3:54 pm
CoolBuilder69
Ok, All people above the Text are Accepted I am recruiting no more and the ip is
198.100.26.70:25565 Please if you enjoy the Server Donate for Rewards because all donations go straight to the Server.! Thanks
12/19/2014 5:36 am
dlmerrifield
Cool builder!? Why am I not whitelisted
12/19/2014 4:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
thycookie
IGN: KyleCookieness

What can you do for the server?: I'm a good builder I could provide a building business. I'm friendly id you're friendly to me. I've got a good sense of humor.

Why do you want to join this server?: I think it'll be fun to be apart of this community.

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?: I do agree and understand.

Name: Kyle Richardson
Minecraft Experience: I've been play since 1.2.3 (3 Years)
12/19/2014 4:41 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Key To My Soul
I Like Green :3
IGN: springhappygirl

What can you do for the server?: I Can Improve, Build, Design, Help others and Much More ^-^

Why do you want to join this server?: Its Australian (good for me), Seems to have friendly people to chat and talk to, Is Vanilla so it doesn't get complicated so Yeah!

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?: I Do And I Accept XD Sounds like I got married

Basic info about yourself-Location,name,minecraft experience etc
Australian,
About 2-3 Year of MC
I Don't give out my real name I Just like to be called
Spring or Chibi
Watch Anime and Plaay Horror RPG games...
<3
12/19/2014 4:35 am
lph9
IGN: lph9

What can you do for the server?: I am a very well experienced Builder/Admin who has had experience at both of servers such as lichcraft and yogi verse. Others include overseas servers and down servers.

Why do you want to join this server?: It looks like a really good server that I can really help well

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?: Yes I do

Basic info about yourself: I live in Australia, My name is Liam, I have been playing minecraft for 6 years, I'm 14 years old, I'm very up to date with the new versions of minecraft and plugins and I'm also handy at web design and photoshop

Green
12/19/2014 4:29 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
EBChris
What can you do for the server?: I can custom code teams and scoreboards as well as deathcounts for the server completely vanilla, this means i can make health counts below our heads as well as have a scoreboard showing the deaths on the server, and if wars start or fights i can make teams for the players so everyone knows not to get involved in the war and that it is allowed. Also i am a really fun person and love to help people and servers, i would be very commited. Green

Why do you want to join this server?: Because this sounds like the begining for me being able to play with people on a great server and truly evolve.

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?: Yes i do and i think that they are great as well as that the are needed for a server to be very good.

Basic info about yourself-Location,name,minecraft experience etc: I live in Australia, my name is ben, ign is EBChris, ive been playing minecraft for 3 years now and im very experienced with the new versions. i am 14 years old. Please accept Me
12/19/2014 3:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dexta
IGN:Axemurderer21

What can you do for the server?:I can Bring friendship to the server and kindness. interesting ideas and a great personality.

Why do you want to join this server?:I love Vanilla Minecraft especially multiplayer i love meeting new people and being a part of a community.

Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?:Yes

Basic info about yourself-Location,name,minecraft experience etc:I am Australian Gamer My Name is Tyzack and i love to Mine, Farm , Do Fishing, Roleplay, PVP and create Villgers from Zombie Villagers for the community.
Thank you for looking over my application. Please Contact me on Skype live:tdani53
Or my email: Axemurderer21@gmail.com
Don't Get SIck While Reading this Otherwise you'll look Green
12/19/2014 2:16 am
CoolBuilder69
Bump!
12/18/2014 10:48 pm
CoolBuilder69
Guys here is the IP to Join!! You are all whitelisted 198.100.26.70:25565 Please Donate if u enjoy the Server! It really mean's alot
12/18/2014 5:03 pm
CoolBuilder69
MidgetBoy, this is an SMP Server that we just want 5-10 Players on, But if you will play all Day well for quite a while, You can have Helper and help me out on the Server.!
Still have 5 Spots Remaining
12/18/2014 3:53 pm
MidgetBoy
IGN: MidgetBoy_
Previous Experience: Owner, Admin (3), Mod (2), Helper (2)
Why do you want to become staff: I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just incase I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I have never been banned because I don't play around. I am respectful to the minecraft community.
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Extra Information: Timezone- EST (Eastern Standard Time)

If any more info is needed please ask
12/18/2014 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blier
My Skype is Bacon_WarZ, but to find be you have to type in cosmicbaconator. I check that way more often
12/18/2014 7:39 am
CoolBuilder69
Bump 3/10 Remaining!
12/18/2014 4:40 am
CoolBuilder69
Accepted I will PM ip soon
12/18/2014 1:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blier
Application form:
-------------------
IGN: Blier

What can you do for the server?: I would help build areas around spawn, and if a friend requests it and I'm not doing anything better. I will try to help out any ways needed besides building, I would love to do something with GREEN wool.

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join a server that is not all about PvP, the doesn't have that many people on at the same time, and where we would communicate more.
Yes. I agree and will try not to break any of them
Do you fully understand and agree with our politics and rules?:

Basic info about yourself-Location,name,minecraft experience etc: I live in the USA in Ohio. My name is Kevin. I have been playing minecraft for some time and still love the game, I am not really 1 type of person like builder or redstoner or PvPer, I am different ones at different times but mostly I'm a little of all of them. And just incase... GREEN
-------------------
12/17/2014 11:01 pm
CoolBuilder69
Yes, I am currently Recruiting so Hopefully there will be heaps of People!
12/17/2014 10:15 pm
dlmerrifield
Cool builder I don't have Skype right now but plan on getting it, will people be active on this server? As it is much better with dedicated and active players
12/17/2014 9:35 pm
CoolBuilder69
dImerrifield Accepted Add me on Skype luca.ace1
12/17/2014 8:35 pm
dlmerrifield
Ign: dlmerrifield
What can I do for the server? I am happy to maybe help build spawn, or some community farms I also think I will be able to make this server as safe and grief friendly as possible, creating a better experience
Why do I want to join this server? I want to join this server as I have been looking for a friendly server, to play with people on. I also love the colour GREEN.
I fully understand all the rules you have told me, and I have read all of them.
Additional info: I am australian, but if timezones is a problem, I am willing to play more, as I am on holidays. I have had minecraft since the first beta release, and I am very familiar with the game. My name is Tom and I hope you accept
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome