Greenfield City Server Looking for Help

FayeleeDarkclaw's Avatar FayeleeDarkclaw7/29/15 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 212 4
3/14/2017 4:49 pm
eric66697's Avatar eric66697
Im starting a HUGE city Server based off the mag Greenfield created by Thejester and shown on Kotoandsen KAs youtube. Its so big I need help getting it ready to go online. I REALLY need help with setting up some of the mods and building apartments. Currently its whitelisted till i get it all set up.

-Developers [4 Slots Open] (must know plugins and mods)

-Mod [15 Slots Open]

-Helper [∞ Slots Open]

-Builder [∞ Slots Open]

-Beta Testers {Slots open}

Please follow one of the following Formats:

(note: if you apply for a mod good chance you'll be a builder till the server is up and running so we can get to know you)

Application

Position Applying For:
Minecraft Name:
Previous Experience:

What Skills You Bring:

Why We Should Choose You:

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):

Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

Feel free to contact me here or on skype at Fayelee_Darkclaw
FayeleeDarkclaw
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2017 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
eric66697
i will participate as bilder
02/22/2016 7:13 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
MrNigmaSIR
Hello! I'd love to help your server. Quite literally.

Position I am applying for: Either moderator, or helper. Honestly, I prefer Helper because I am a bit wrapped up in everything at the moment. However, I can accept moderator with gratefulness and try my best to do the job to the best of my ability.

Minecraft name: flyingjacob13. Before you judge, this is an od account and the broke dude that I am can't afford another account, haha.

Real Name: My full real name is Jacob Thomas Sloat. However, you can just call me Jacob or Jake. I honestly prefer Jacob.

Age: I am thirteen years old. My birthday is the first of August.

Skype: My skype is eddieandindy . I don't have a mic but I think my voice is clear enough on my Android tablet.

Previous experience: I am currently a helper on a server, and a head-moderator on another. I used to be a mod on an older server, but it had a lot of problems so, unfortunately, it got shut down.

Now, onto questions.

What skills do I bring?: Well, first off I am a mature person, but I also know how to take a joke. I'm patient, and kind. As shown, I have experience with moderating and helping. I enjoy helping others, and I believe firmly in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I always memorize the rules on a server, and even when I'm simply a member I try my best to help enforce those rules. I try to learn as much as I can about the server so I can assist the people new to it. I am a very trustworthy person, and I try to prove myself often that I am.

Why you should choose me for Helper: As stated above, I'm mature, kind, helpful, and trustworthy. I have the skills necessary to get the job done. If there's anything else you would like me to address, I'll be sure to do so.

Final question: If I saw someone severely breaking the rules of the server, and the offenses are too high for a simple kick(or possibly tempban, depending on the circumstances) first, I would report someone and tell someone of a higher staff rank of mine immediately.. If none are on, I would contact the server owner and tell him of the rule breaker. If they continue to break the rules, I will repeat the steps needed. Unfortunately, after even contemplating it for a while, I couldn't think of anything else to say. I apologize.

Whelp, here you have it. Here is my application. Also, I will completely understand if you do not accept me. I will still continue to help the server with whatever rank I have.
-Jacob
02/22/2016 6:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
Im still looking for help its a HUGE project and i Really need help with filling apartments houses ect Pleas let me know if you liked to help!
07/29/2015 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TwitchAdmin
Position Applying For: Mod
Previous Experience: With? Umm well ive been mod in over 100 servers due to the fact that ive been on minecraft since late alpha

What Skills You Bring: Building, Moderating, and Leading

Why We Should Choose You:I'm very experienced

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please): I don't have any links to my past builds

I would immediately either warning or ban depending on what the server rules are.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome