[Happy Travels] greylisted 24/7 MATURE SMP

Pooobrains's Avatar Pooobrains8/29/15 11:28 am
9/3/2015 3:20 pm
ZiiiM's Avatar ZiiiM
[bgcolor=][/bgcolor][size=150][color=#FF0000]Are you interested in a friendly and active vanilla community? We have many regulars and you could be one of them! Join us today! The seed was reset a week ago, so you're not far behind even if you started new today. We have more and more folks joining everyday to experience what this server has to offer.

We are a mature bunch, most players are in there 20s, 30s, older so i'm only accepting individuals who fit into this demographic to keep things balanced. The youngest person I would consider would have to be 16 atleast.

As far as in-game experience goes we have hardened MC veterans as well as people who are new to the scene
. I fill the mix of the new and the old serves us quite well in keeping things fresh.

We have a few rules nothing too crazy...[/color]

[color=#0000BF]RULES

1. BE KIND AND POSITIVE

2. NO HARASSMENT, of players and their builds

3. RESPECT BUILD SPACE, 500 blocks away help you not have your nether portals linked

4. NO STEALING

5. NO GREIFING

6. NO SPAMMING

I will deal with anyone who breaks these rules how i see fit. I can administer a variety of punishments from warnings to mutes and even bans.

APPLICATION

IGN

COUNTRY(im not discriminating im just curious of time zones and stuff)

INGAME INTEREST&STRENGTHS

SHARE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF IRL[/color]

[color=#FF0000]When i accept you i will make a post here confiming or denying your application, and if accepted i will PM you the IP/Port. I will periodically be checking the forums from my computer or phone throughout the day and night. I apologize for any waits but i wouldnt expect over 1hr unless im asleep zzzzz

Keep in mind this server is

POSITIVE!!!

100% vanilla

Mature and

Brand New

This means a few things... People without upstanding character will not be tolerated due to the fragile nature of a 100% vanilla server. There are few ammenities in the way of pluggins. And players will need to have patience! Rome wasnt built in one day. But it will be fun too look back and see what we've acheived!!!!

Hoping to see you in game soon!

P.S. - We have recently setup a skype group. Message through the forums or when i'm on in-game if you want to be added!!!

Looking forward to playing with you guys

Happy Travels![/color][/size]
Pooobrains
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2015 3:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ZiiiM
IGN:ZllM

In game interests & strengths:Redstoning love doing redstone

Share something about yourself IRL:I am a senior in high school
09/01/2015 9:53 pm
Pooobrains
Hey guys we recently added GriefPrevention and Lockette

We are still recruiting new members!

We are only about two weeks old as a server there are plenty of pristine places to explore/build on
08/30/2015 5:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Water U Doin
IGN: WaterUDoin

In game interests & strengths: I'm not going to lie, I'm not the best minecrafter out there, but I do catch onto things pretty quickly. I also love helping people, so I'll try to help anyone that needs it to the best of my abilities.

Share something about yourself IRL: I'm a junior in high school, my favorite animal is an elephant, and I love reading.
08/30/2015 11:28 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Hogtatertots
I was accepted above, but I just changed my in-game name to Hogtatertots. Can you whitelist that name?
08/30/2015 12:17 am
Pooobrains
Editted
08/30/2015 12:17 am
Pooobrains
Hey guys you're all accepted Join when you can

hope to see you soon
08/29/2015 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lein
Appllication

IGN: XpapaXsmurfX

Ingame interests & strengths: How do I answer this? Im a really good minecrafter haha. I build nice houses and do my best to use every aspect of the game especially redstone. I try to create simple efficient designs and wonderful underground structures.

Share something about yourself IRL: Im currently a student at FSCJ and I work as a construction worker part time. Also when im bored at home I like to play minecraft.
08/29/2015 9:46 pm
Tioga99
IGN: Tioga99

INGAME INTEREST&STRENGTHS: My main interest is building. I can keep up with almost any builder out there and I like to push the boundaries/norms of survival minecraft with huge builds. I also like to collab and hang out with people in game. I am also a bit curious most of the time and love to look at what people are up to. Another way I like to interact with other players.

Example of my builds: http://tioga99.imgur.com/all/

SHARE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF IRL: My main passion is music but family is the most important thing to me. I am a strong and dedicated student and enjoy being a leader when I can. Other than that I am like a normal teenage I like to hang out with friends and what not.
08/29/2015 9:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
PIXLRMSTRZIMM
IGN: Pixlrmstrzimm

INGAME INTERESTS/STRENGTHS: i am a pretty good, builder, im good with command blocks, and would be willing to help/maitnance if needed. the reason i want to join is because one of my really good friends, SeriousSorcery, told me about this server.

here is an example of one of my works/builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-3317437/

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF: i am a fast learner, my dream is to becaome an engineer (currently working in CAD designing new things everyday), and i have creative, quick thinking mind
08/29/2015 6:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Hogtatertots
IGN - FerretOnCrack

Age- 17

Country - I live in the US in Missouri

Ingame interests and strength - I really like exploring and material gathering, I'm ok at building but I wouldn't necessarily consider it a strong point.

Something about myself - I'm a junior in High School and I play baseball.
08/29/2015 11:36 am
Pooobrains
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome