Grouping Plugin Help

TheLacky's Avatar TheLacky7/26/14 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 131 4
7/27/2014 6:45 pm
TheLacky's Avatar TheLacky
So I am making a new server and I would like people be organized into groups, you know player, mod,admin,owner - the basics(though i will change it up a bit). I haven't made a server in a while and back then I used Group Manager or the EssentialsGroupManager. Now I installed GroupManger through the control panel, btw I use mcprohosting and they use the multicraft control panel. When I go to edit the GroupManager files there aren't any. All that is there is a .jar file.

So any help guys? or another plugin I can use?
TheLacky
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2014 1:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
OhItsNic
Hey TheLacky!

Try to go to the essentials website, Google "Essentials GroupManager"

Should find it there. Using FileZilla or the Built-In Ftp system on your multicraft panel, Upload it and restart your server. There should be the configuration files that generate.

If they don't and you're sure you did it right, Come back and tell us what it outputs.
07/27/2014 6:45 pm
TheLacky
Yep somebody was trying to help me, now I use a serverhost, mcprohosting, so I have to do it all through there. They use multicraft control panel btw. So the guy who was helping me told me to install vault which I did and now the plugin works, well kinda. The only file to edit is config.yml. I thought there was more, if not then how do I make a group? thanks

Inside the config.yml:

So I got GroupManager to kinda work. It shows up in the plugins but it only has 1 file to edit, config.yml. I thought there were more files like groups.yml and such, am I wrong? If so how do I make a group then?
The config.yml file:

# Set this to true if you wish for your server to submit information to MCStats
use-metrics: true
# The worlds you wish the plugin to not affect
worlds:
07/26/2014 12:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
did you remember to reload your server or restart it?
07/26/2014 12:44 pm
TheLacky
Yep, i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it multiple times as well, I'll do it one more time though

**EDIT**
Nope still not working, doesnt even show up in my plugin list.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome