=-=HARRY POTTER=-= [RPG|MAGIC|ROAM] Staff Recruitment $

AvocadoAJ's Avatar AvocadoAJ5/6/15 8:38 pm
5/28/2015 7:03 pm
RapidzYT's Avatar RapidzYT
READ THIS FIRST!!

Hello! I am Adrian, also known as AvocadoAJ in the game. In a few weeks, I will be developing a very unique and special Minecraft server based off of the Harry Potter series (Books and Movies). We are currently in need of staff to help put together this Minecraft server.
This server will contain NPC's that give out RPG quests, you can duel against other players using your magical wand, you can free-roam Hogwarts and explore the muggle world, wizard secrets, and the wizardry world! There will be a ton of spells to choose from, and they will be exclusively available to each house year. Donating will give you a exclusive-premium spell ONLY available to the rank you have donated to. In order for any of this to happen, we are in need for staff to help us do this.
The server will have a unique group system. Players will do a custom sorting hat quiz which will decide which home they will stay in! For example, the owner will be Headmaster, Admins will be Professors/Headboy/girls, Moderators will be Prefects, and builders will be Architects. (Enter this secret word-Scotland- at the end of your app to make sure you have read) I ask you to know a decent amount of the harry potter world if you are applying for helper/builder/moderator and possibly admin. Professor will only be given to applicants who know a exceeding amount of the harry potter world.
Applying for Professor means that you will have to teach up to 1 REAL class (There can be more, varying on the demand of the class) and you will also have to be VERY active too. Once again, this is a RPG server and you will be teaching students about your assigned subject.

Staff Ranks I am recruiting:
Builders - Architects
Moderators - Prefects
Admins - Headboy/girl
Senior Admin/Trusted Admin - Professor
Helper - (NOT YET DECIDED)

I want MATURE staff ONLY. If you are wondering how this server is going to work, I currently have a google document link that will list/explain everything else about this server. I already have a map for this server, so the majority of the Hogwarts castle is finished.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CcVf3KGlH-EZm3Tsx5iCqOHZiAngfTOZxPYlbldzVc/

I WISH GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Before applying, please follow this EXACT format:

Name:
What do you consider your skills are?:
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?:
How do you think you can help this server?:
Do you consider yourself as a team player?:
Other skills and qualifications:
Secret Word:

IF APPLYING FOR PROFESSOR, PM ME THE EXACT FORMAT ABOVE AND ADD:
List all the Defense Against The Dark Arts teachers:
What is the potion that removes the effects of a Werewolf:
What is the potion that lets you morph into other people:
What was special about the night James Potter Died?:
What profession do you want? (Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Potions):

KEEP IN MIND THAT POTIONS AND DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS (DADA) IS TAKEN.
AvocadoAJ
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2015 7:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RapidzYT
I've Sent you a PM :3
05/19/2015 7:35 pm
AvocadoAJ
*BUMP*
05/18/2015 9:56 pm
AvocadoAJ
We are STILL looking for lots of admins, professors, mods, helpers, builders, and much more! Feel free to apply!
05/18/2015 9:55 pm
AvocadoAJ
We are STILL looking for lots of admins, professors, mods, helpers, builders, and much more! Feel free to apply!
05/17/2015 9:24 pm
AvocadoAJ
bump
05/14/2015 11:57 pm
AvocadoAJ
We are still looking for Builders, Admins, Moderators, Developers, GFX Artists, and Professors! You can all still apply!
05/14/2015 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
praa
bump
05/13/2015 9:26 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Professor
Tyler141414
Name: Tyler
IGN: Tyler141414
What position are you applying for?: Head boy or Prefect of Ravenclaw
What do you consider your skills are?: I can configure plugins and make basic ones. I like the idea of a currency involving the actual harry potter gringotts currency and will try to write basic plugins as needed. I am still sorting my way through plugins (I know java and very little of the minecraft api though so I may take more time than the usual person). My real interest though is ingame where I know most things regarding harry potter. I can easily give players tours, hold random events and test anything that is needed.
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I think I deserve a staff position.
How do you think you can help this server?: I can help the server by making sure that timelines are made. I am great at making currency prices fair and obtainable while making sure no exploits are present. I can easily configure plugins and can make basic plugins. I also know a ton of ingame commands and am always willing to learn more about Harry Potter or help make curriculums.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: I consider myself a very much team player. There is no "I" in team but I will make sure to finish what is said for me to do and be active.
Other skills and qualifications: I can help test any plugins or areas through alts, explore and make sure the buildings are accurate, give help with server setup (plugin configuration) and will try my best to make a plugin for you. I am an avid harry potter fan.
Secret Word: Scotland

If you have any other questions, just ask me over skype. I may have a hard time replying for the next few days because of exams but I can msg you practically anytime. Thanks for considering me and please keep me updated.
05/13/2015 8:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
IGN: Technoman1130
Skype: (Could I PM you this?) (No microphone, only able to type)
What position are you applying for?: Headboy
What do you consider your skills are?: My skills mostly are centered around plugin knowledge, but I can (kind of) build, and I can do anything you want me to do. As long as it's not too hard, I am willing to learn the skill if I do not already know it.
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I think I can be a useful addition to the team because I like to give helpful constructive criticism and I also love the Harry Potter series, and I love to help people.
How do you think you can help this server?:
Overall, I can help players feel welcome when they join this community, and I can help with problems that anyone might have, and although I like to be a nice person with a sense of humor, that doesn't mean that I am not mature. If a person has broken any sort of rule, I will carry out a punishment that is appropriate to the offense. Most times, I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but I do make exceptions. Just to display my skills, (And for entertainment) I will be making some scenarios that might occur on the server, and how I would deal with it.

A hacker has come online. He threatens to grief the server if we do not meet his needs.
Hacker: I will hack and ddos your server unless you make me owner and give me Op.
Me: This server has Ddos protection, so you can stop it with your threats. (Then I will kick him[Just in case he was joking.])
(Hacker) left the game.
(Hacker) joined the game.
Hacker: Oh, that's it! [Insert threat here ]
Me: (Bans the hacker due to threatening)
(Hacker) left the game.

Benny becomes frustrated and starts to say hurtful comments to other players.
Benny:[Insert a sequence of hurtful comments here]
Me: Benny, please refrain from talking like that. That could hurt someones feelings and potentially could get you banned.
Benny: I don't care! [Insert more comments here]
Me: (Mutes Benny for 1 hour[Enough time for him to calm down])
One hour later....
Benny: (Continues to curse at other players)
Me: (Bans Benny due to Cursing and Misconduct.)
Do you consider yourself as a team player?:
Yes. I can cooperate with my teammates, and I can listen to other people's opinions without interrupting them. I don't like to play solo, which is why I prefer multiplayer servers.
Other skills and qualifications:
Former server owner, Admin on multiple servers (Will list if needed), and HP fanboy.
Secret Word:Scotland
05/13/2015 8:54 pm
praa
Pm me your skype
05/13/2015 8:25 pm
praa
bump COME AND GET STAFF
05/12/2015 5:05 pm
AvocadoAJ
bump
05/10/2015 7:33 pm
AvocadoAJ
*bump*
05/10/2015 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Shizzle321
oops,Sorry my browser messed up,it seemed that my first reply did not go through,Please forgive me for this careless mistake
05/10/2015 2:32 pm
Shizzle321
Name: Dylan R. Shipp
IGN: Shizzle321
What position are you applying for?: I would like to start as moderator/prefect and work my way up the ranks.
What do you consider your skills are?: I know everything there is to know about Harry Potter,I've read all the books,Seen all the movies,And I loved it through out the WHOLE series

Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: Yes- Because,I've been looking for a Harry Potter server for quite a while,And I love our idea,And I would be happy to help out.

How do you think you can help this server?: Numerous ways,I can help peoples with there problems,I can let people know what they want to know,And if I ever make my way to admin/professor,I would be a great teacher,Considering I know everything about Harry Potter,And I would gladly prove it.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yes,I have great sportsmanship,I never was a poor sport,And plan to stick that way.If something does not go my way,I brush off the dust and go on with life. I can work together when ever it is needed.

Other skills and qualifications: I know lots of information about Harry Potter,But I can leave all of that proof on Skype.
Thanks for your time and consideration. If you think my application is worthy of admin,I will gladly take it,Just Quote my message,Skype me,Or simply email me @ dylanshipp123@gmail.com ,If I do not make the job,when server is ready,May you inform me of the Ip address,I'd be honored to play what seems to be,And I have no doubts it won't be,A great server.
~Shizzle
05/10/2015 2:29 pm
Shizzle321
Name: Dylan R. Shipp
IGN: Shizzle321
What position are you applying for?: I would like to start as moderator/prefect and work my way up the ranks.
What do you consider your skills are?: I know everything there is to know about Harry Potter,I've read all the books,Seen all the movies,And I loved it through out the WHOLE series

Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: Yes- Because,I've been looking for a Harry Potter server for quite a while,And I love our idea,And I would be happy to help out.

How do you think you can help this server?: Numerous ways,I can help peoples with there problems,I can let people know what they want to know,And if I ever make my way to admin/professor,I would be a great teacher,Considering I know everything about Harry Potter,And I would gladly prove it.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yes,I have great sportsmanship,I never was a poor sport,And plan to stick that way.If something does not go my way,I brush off the dust and go on with life. I can work together when ever it is needed.

Other skills and qualifications: I know lots of information about Harry Potter,But I can leave all of that proof on Skype.
Thanks for your time and consideration. If you think my application is worthy of admin,I will gladly take it,Just Quote my message,Skype me,Or simply email me @ dylanshipp123@gmail.com ,If I do not make the job,when server is ready,May you inform me of the Ip address,I'd be honored to play what seems to be,And I have no doubts it won't be,A great server.
~Shizzle
05/10/2015 2:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
I'm a developer. Add my skype thomastech3
05/10/2015 12:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
plumppuffypig
Name: Emry

IGN: plumppuffypig

What position are you applying for?: admin

What do you consider your skills are?: I consider my skills to be a few things. First of all, I never lose my temper, and am always fair to the other people on the server. Secondly, though this might not be needed, I am very good with commands, redstone, and I am a decent developer. thirdly, I know a LOT about Harry Potter because I read all the books and watched all the movies.

Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I think I deserve a staff position on this server because, as a previous server owner, I know how hard it is to find smart, reliable staff who are actually looking out for the server instead of just trying to be able to abuse their privilages.

How do you think you can help this server?: On this server, I think I can do many things. One thing I can help with is to make give the players fair play and deal with hackers, griefers, and things like that. Also, I have previously invented a sorting hat command block sequence that consists of having the server ask you questions and sorting you through that.

Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yes, I am always working together with people and even if they are mean, I never lose my temper.

Other skills and qualifications: I have decent redstone skills including elevators, sliding glass doors, and shifting lava parcour. I would also be able to code some of the things that you want, and if i can't code it, i am very good with plugins including npc things.

Secret Word: pheonix
05/10/2015 1:54 pm
praa
I pmed u ip
05/10/2015 2:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
plumppuffypig
i'm not whitelisted
05/10/2015 2:15 pm
praa
Whitelisted
05/10/2015 11:32 am
praa
bump
05/10/2015 12:05 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
One word: EULA
05/10/2015 12:16 am
praa
?
05/09/2015 11:54 pm
praa
want staff anyone?
05/09/2015 7:49 pm
astro855
ok
05/09/2015 7:42 pm
astro855
thanks praa, could you msg me the server ip so i can join and help out
05/09/2015 7:48 pm
praa
Add me on skype
05/09/2015 7:41 pm
Winning__
Whats the Ip, I would like to be a student.
05/10/2015 2:37 pm
AvocadoAJ
If you would like the IP, please add me on skype:
adrian.janusz92

Please remember that the server IS in beta phase, so it may be a little rusty.
05/10/2015 3:55 pm
praa
yes
05/09/2015 7:48 pm
praa
server isn't open to public yet
05/09/2015 7:39 pm
praa
astro855Name: qwtro
IGN: astro855
What position are you applying for?: builder
What do you consider your skills are?: well I fell like I'm good at building (best at medieval so kinda harry potter i guess lol) and I'm also good at other stuff like setting up plugins helping out with what ever I can etc i just want to be a builder because thats my most like position you offer
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: because i love harry potter first, and i fell like I'm really good at building and i can also help with many other things like i mentioned above and i can keep low complaint between staff and members
How do you think you can help this server?: by building heaps of magical things
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: i do fell like i cooperate with others
Other skills and qualifications: was staff on a few other servers but they were mostly survival. I also do have a fair bit of knowledge about harry potter. (not everything tho that be a lot)
Secret Word: expecto Patronum

Accepted for builder
05/09/2015 7:08 pm
astro855
Name: astro
IGN: astro855
What position are you applying for?: builder
What do you consider your skills are?: well I fell like I'm good at building (best at medieval so kinda harry potter i guess lol) and I'm also good at other stuff like setting up plugins helping out with what ever I can etc i just want to be a builder because thats my most like position you offer
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: because i love harry potter first, and i fell like I'm really good at building and i can also help with many other things like i mentioned above and i can keep low complaint between staff and members
How do you think you can help this server?: by building heaps of magical things
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: i do fell like i cooperate with others
Other skills and qualifications: was staff on a few other servers but they were mostly survival. I also do have a fair bit of knowledge about harry potter. (not everything tho that be a lot)
05/09/2015 6:55 pm
AvocadoAJ
STAFF ARE NEEDED! YOU CAN STILL APPLY. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A TON OF STAFF MEMBERS SO GO AHEAD AND PLEASE APPLY!

SERVER IS NOW UP SO IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON IT, APPLY.
05/08/2015 8:05 pm
AvocadoAJ
*Bump*
05/06/2015 9:02 pm
AvocadoAJ
Aight, great app! I will have you as a prefect on a Harry Potter house of YOUR choice!
05/06/2015 8:59 pm
praa
Name: Jack Goldberg

IGN: A_B_C_D

What position are you applying for?: Head boy

What do you consider your skills are?: I'm very good with permissions and plugins. I can setup plugins and use a lot of popular plugins. I know most of the essentials permissions and I can use pex, and group manager. I'm a decent builder as well, so I can build a bit too. I used to own a server so I know how to keep lower staff compliant and I've worked with FTP and I know how to edit plugin folders.

Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I'm very skilled with using permissions, I can build fairly well, and I have a good understanding of respect. I do not abuse permissions, and I will try to be as active as possible.

How do you think you can help this server?: I can help this server by setting up the plugins and making sure they work properly. I can setup the ranks with permissions, I can build some of the buildings, I will try to be active so I can help out as much as possible. I will try to keep everything in check and make sure players aren't abusing glitches or using hacks. I will also keep track of the server and make sure it doesn't fall into disarray.

Do you consider yourself as a team player?: I consider myself a decent team player. I do try and work well with others but if I strongly disagree with someone's opinion than I will let them know.

Other skills and qualifications: Just the normal stuff, I was staff on a few other servers but they were mostly faction. I also do not have a lot of knowledge about harry potter besides all the basics.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome