I have Amazing ideas that will bring players to your server!

baljeetboy013's Avatar baljeetboy0137/29/14 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 175 2
7/29/2014 4:57 pm
HalseyNF's Avatar HalseyNF
Hello I am not just another person that wants to get op on a server and be a god treating everyone like crap. I am a person that just wants to get a server running. I have a lot of ideas that have been tested on groups of people to determine if the ideas were good. Everyone I showed the ideas to loved them. I don't want to say all of these ideas upfront as everyone would take them and not give me credit for them so if you have a server that either dosent have enough players or just needs a little spicing up I will chat with you privately through Skype messaging or voice chat which ever one is more comfortable for you. Lastly I am not asking for a lot in return All i want is To be an admin or some type of staff in the future, You can get to know me better and I an show you that I am a responsible guy.(i dont expect to get it right away as I know you may think i just want to destroy you server like most people on PMC, Also when i become staff i will actually work and carry out my responsibilities.) If you are interested in working with me please leave the following info. below or message me on Skype. Username: EdTheGamerMC
1) Why do you want my help?

2) What would you be willing to provide me with once i share and/or build the "ideas" With you.

3)Would we be able to talk on Skype on a regular basis so i can be informed of progress and what not?

4) what type of server do you have?

5)what is your server IP (it would be better if you messaged it through skype but whatevers best for you.)

6)How many players are on the server at once?

7) how may players do you want on you server at once?

8) will this server actually stay up as opposed for it being taken down because of lack of funding exc. ?

9) How old are you?

10) If you get to know me better and after the "Ideas" are implemented will i still be able to give other ideas to add and will i remain apart of the server?

Thanks for you time I will respond immediately and i know i sound like i just want staff but i have some very good ideas and i just want to be recognized for what i do so thanks to anyone who applys.
baljeetboy013
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 4:57 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
1) Why do you want my help?:
My Server Is A MiniGame Server And We Want Players To Check Out
Our Server And Enjoy What We Offer!

2) What would you be willing to provide me with once i share and/or build the "ideas" With you.
Our Highest Donator Rank

3)Would we be able to talk on Skype on a regular basis so i can be informed of progress and what not?
I Cannot Call On Skype Because Of Personal Reasons.
But We Can Message.

MiniGame Server

5)what is your server IP (it would be better if you messaged it through skype but whatevers best for you.)
192.99.21.75:26234

8) will this server actually stay up as opposed for it being taken down because of lack of funding exc. ?

9) How old are you?

10) If you get to know me better and after the "Ideas" are implemented will i still be able to give other ideas to add and will i remain apart of the server?
Yes

Thank You!
07/29/2014 3:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
1) Why do you want my help?
Well I am Planning to Open a Server, and I posted a thread about 20 minuets ago and saw this post, and I though this is just what I am looking for. I have run about 4 other servers and I have learnt much from my mistakes, but this time I am paying for 32GB of ram and will be prepared with never seen before plugins, that will need a kick start.

Well a Rank on the server Depending on the idea and what you think is reasonable. and also depending on the idea $.

Yes just this week is not the best time to Skype call, but most of the time it is. I am fine messaging, my Skype is : jake361361

The Type of server is a Hub server with minigames and gamemodes, but with a twist.

I still need to buy the host once my Developers have finished coding the plugins.

I would like about 600+ players at once on at a time because a SSD 32GB of ram can easily hold that.

I am believe I am dedicated enough to keep the server up, being working on it 16hours+ a day, and with the new plugins include donation perks, that should bring in extra money. Hopefully with your amazing idea, popularity will not be a problem.

9) How old are you?
I am 15 but very mature for my age.

Yes Defiantly, I will make sure I read and understand every one of your idea's because just from reading this post, I can tell you are a great guy.

Note:
I would say my only bad point is my grammar, it is not terrible but I make some stupid mistakes.

-thanks ekul
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome