Hello, I am Krylosindoxious

Krylosindoxious's Avatar Krylosindoxious4/28/15 4:05 am
1 emeralds 253 3
5/2/2015 6:06 pm
Krylosindoxious's Avatar Krylosindoxious
Hello,

Yes, thats my name, Krylosindoxious ( pronounced like saying all together, the words: cry-low-sin-dock-see-us ).

I started playing Minecraft , when a friend of mine came over and showed it to me. I started playing at version 1.4.7, and currently at 1.6.4. Since the upgrade to Java 1.8.0 the game wont play 1.7.2 and so on properly due to a bad memory allocation method vs the old memory allocation in 1.6.4 which still works properly.

I use Minecraft for building architectures, farming plantations & homesteads in all the different biomes ( except The End - becuase I havent been there yet ), terraforming,
and experiments with redstone inventions. Im not into the hostile MOB monster stuff, even though I design my locations in my world as if I were going to play them at a harder difficulty level.

Its more valuable to me use minecraft as an extension of my artwork. Im currently working on a world and a resource pack that go together to publish here. The World part is hideously huge ( over 512MB ) - and backing it up is a pain in the neck and the resource pack will contain my own music in substition for the normal game
music. The texture pack will also be huge, I guessing another 512MB of data.

Oh yes, I compose industrial techno music in my private music studio, do graphic artwork, and Im into movies like LOTR, and the Hobbit, Star Wars movie series, and what ever is cool.

Thats my introduction, its not much - but its better than nothing
Krylosindoxious
Level 1 : New Architect