Hello, I'm Neefly!

Neefly's Avatar Neefly7/29/15 9:47 pm
1 emeralds 300 5
7/29/2015 10:39 pm
Pikachu089's Avatar Pikachu089
Hey guys! My name is Neefly and I'm a 16 year British kid. I love playing video games, in fact I've grown up on video games. My first game system was an N64. I had that for awhile. Then I got into Xbox, that is my primary console (When I play console gaming). I ended up purchasing an gaming desktop from Acer. Since then I've played PC games. I've actually played Minecraft since it was in Alpha builds when the doors made funny noises. I also like to play Garry's Mod, I've heard before I'm decent at Prop Hunt. My favorite thing to do is hide in plain sight. I also just got into Counter Strike: GO. I mainly enjoy Sandbox Open World games. If you guys know any cool ones I'd like to know!

Anyway, for years I've had the dream of commenting on games for a YouTube channel, which I have just started. I plan to post a ton. I have some experience in sound engineering, and I like to mess around in Photoshop, so I will do my best to provide the highest quality videos. There isn't much on my channel yet. But in the next week I plan to start putting out videos on a regular basis. I'd love if you guys could check my channel out if you get the chance. Like I said, right now it's not much. But in the future (As in this next week) I plan to get on my feet. That said, hope to see you in the future
~Neefly

My Channel ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRSBl ... --veF6mGLw
Neefly
Level 1 : New Miner