HELP NEEDED!! New server set up.

ComboBreaker88's Avatar ComboBreaker8811/28/14 2:07 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
11/28/2014 3:07 pm
KRHarrywb9's Avatar KRHarrywb9
Looking for experienced Minecraft players Who can help set up a Hub server and its linked worlds. Also teach the staff how to use the commands and help us set up our kits and external links to the server. We have a website being built currently. CubikWorld.com and while that is being built we are trying to set up the server. The server is completely empty and we have a few people building us a hub. we need help with setting everything up and getting everything ready for launch. Details will be discussed in PM. Please only experienced players who know the commands and have used multiverse and its subsequent plugins. Serious players only. No new players if you just made a forum account, please be able to link to your previous experience.

We have are planning to formally open the world on Jan 1st 2015. But in order to do so we need some help and potential members. What I need are builders and staff to help build and manage my server. Admin - very strict on the applications, we will need to trust you and we WILL be blunt. Builders - You will be tested on your creative styles and whether they will suit our world. Please do not take offence if you are rejected after this, we can't waste time. Don't bother if you are over sensitive. All of these positions need people who enjoy what they do and can be reliable. All I need you to do is fill out this App below, and I will contact each succesful applicant.

One more thing, server is hosted by a website 24/7, so you can work on the server at any time

PLEASE COMPLETE BELOW ACCURATELY AND HONESTLY

Minecraft IGN:

Nickname:

AGE?:

Do you have messenger, LINE or skype?

How much time can you dedicate to this server:

What position are you applying for:

What are you good at: (Make this as detailed as possible)

Maturity Scale: (Out of 10)

Anything else you want to tell us:

(if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in)

Make sure to fill out the app in detail, please.

I will check on applications every day at a random hour, so if your app is not reviewed, it will be the next day
ComboBreaker88
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KRHarrywb9
Minecraft IGN:
Harrywb9

Nickname:
BigH

AGE?:

Do you have messenger, LINE or skype?
I have skype, My name is Harrywb9

How much time can you dedicate to this server:
Everyday if you need me too, Im very active and i'd love to
help!

What position are you applying for:
Co-Owner / Head Admin

What are you good at: (Make this as detailed as possible)

This is a list of what I'm Experienced with and what I'm good at doing!
• A third experience I had was that I was a school senator for my school. I learned from this position how to manage high positions of authority, another quality I think would be beneficial as staff.
• As for online moderation experience, I moderated a small FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X) community, with around 700 members for a period of time. In this system, the administrators chose the moderators, we didn't apply. I was chosen, and offered the position, which I believe says something about my abilities as a moderator. A few months later, the community was disbanded when the owner quit, and I lost my job there.
• I also moderated a Plazmaburst (online game) community, with around 40 people. I quit when I stopped playing the game.

Maturity Scale: (Out of 10)

Anything else you want to tell us:
want to become Co-Owner for quite a few reasons, first and foremost being that I feel like I could help out the community better with the position. About half the time I log on to server, I do not see staff online at all in certain areas and I would like to be able to help in these times that other staff are unable to. As I said, I would like to be the staff presence in the minigame servers, as I do not see staff there much. I also think that I could help out users a lot more on the forums with the rank, such as dealing with player reports or stopping large or disrespectful arguments in addition to what I do already. Nobody has my account password now, and my computer is password protected.
If I were to become a Co-Owner, I would strive to do my best to assist the community and it's players as a whole, weather it be on the forums, in game, or anywhere else someone may need help. I would do my best to provide answers to questions, catch and discipline rule breakers, or just help out with those day to day problems in people's lives. I would try my best to log on as much as possible keep The server a clean, safe place for all people of all ages.

Contact me :
can be contacted by several ways. I have a skype, of which my name is "Harrywb9" on there. I am able to chat normally, and call and video chat when I have my phone on me. I have an email, and I check my Enjin mail as much as possible. I do have skype for mobile, so you can reach me at all times when I have my phone on me (a lot). I am almost always on (GMT +00) and play as much as possible, which is every day with a few infrequent exceptions. I do have TeamSpeak, and I can log on when requested. I occasionally log on on my own time.
11/28/2014 3:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
azimp
Minecraft IGN: azimp

Nickname: az or z

AGE?: 11

Do you have messenger, LINE or skype? Skype yes it is coolmineguymc

How much time can you dedicate to this server: 2-8 hours a day

What position are you applying for: Head-Admin or Developer

What are you good at: I am good at ANY plugin and making sure that people are obeying the rules and not being stupid.

Maturity Scale: (Out of 10) 9

Anything else you want to tell us: I have been staff on many servers and owned a lot. I could help as a Developer by setting up ranks and plugins. Or I could help as Head-Admin by making sure everyone is being good and obeying the rules

(if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in)

Make sure to fill out the app in detail, please.

I will check on applications every day at a random hour, so if your app is not reviewed, it will be the next day

-azimp
11/28/2014 3:01 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
redbird3465
Minecraft IGN:Bluebird3467

Nickname: I dont know what you mean, but i guess it is ''The wild john''.

AGE?:13

Do you have messenger, LINE or skype?: Yes, it is Luigibros2014

How much time can you dedicate to this server:2 hours, to 3 hours max

What position are you applying for:Admin/Mod

What are you good at: I am very good at taking care of players! Also I can build if necessary!

Maturity Scale: (Out of 10):10 of course!

Anything else you want to tell us:Yes, I hope that you like my app! I am very dedicated, and looking forward to be going on your server to help!
Best Hope for the server, -Bluebird3467
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome