Help with adding server

Hypno82's Avatar Hypno8211/8/13 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 117 2
11/9/2013 12:23 pm
Hypno82's Avatar Hypno82
Hi guys i am trying to add my server to the site I do not have a static ip address so i use a No-ip host for updating the ip address some reason when adding my server if i use the temp ip address it will work and can see my server but if I use the Hypno.zapto.org it can not see my server so it will not let me add it I can use the ip way but i would have to change it all the time where as the hypno.zapto.org works that's how everyone else connects to my server

I was just wondering what i could do to fix this so I can add my server to your site and get more users on the server
Hypno82
Level 1 : New Engineer