Looking for the dripleaf_feature file

lizking10152011's Avatar lizking1015201110/17/23 2:11 pm history
1 emeralds 140
Does anybody happen to have the dripleaf_feature.json file, or know where it can be accessed from? I would like to utilize this file to make a behavior pack to allow Big Dripleaf to be placeable on any block again as it was in 1.17, however scouring different version's files in features and feature_rules folders, including beta 1.16.220.52, 1.16.230.54, and 1.17.0.52 I as unable to find it. Looking at the feature clay_pool_with_dripleaves_feature.json, it pulls from this file for it's Vegetation Feature, so the file does exist, however is not present in the features and feature_rules folder, but hinted at in a vegetation_feature folder that I am unable to find. Help with this would be most appreciated.

Proof of it's use:

{ "format_version": "1.16.0", "minecraft:vegetation_patch_feature": { "description": { "identifier": "minecraft:clay_pool_with_dripleaves_feature" }, "replaceable_blocks": [ "minecraft:clay", "minecraft:moss_block", "minecraft:sand", "minecraft:gravel", "minecraft:dirt", "minecraft:podzol", "minecraft:dirt_with_roots", "minecraft:grass", "minecraft:mycelium", "minecraft:stone", "minecraft:cave_vines", "minecraft:cave_vines_body_with_berries", "minecraft:cave_vines_head_with_berries" ], "ground_block": "minecraft:clay", "vegetation_feature": "minecraft:dripleaf_feature", "surface": "floor", "depth": 3, "vertical_range": 5, "vegetation_chance": 0.1, "horizontal_radius": { "range_min": 4, "range_max": 8 }, "extra_deep_block_chance": 0.8, "extra_edge_column_chance": 0.7, "waterlogged": true }}
lizking10152011
Level 37 : Artisan Artist