Looking for Creative builders.

Asphodan's Avatar Asphodan8/13/11 12:27 am
1 emeralds 69
The Bettercraft has been around for a while now, and has mostly been a survival server.
Recently we added an automated Creative section; there is a single, large world that all players share, which periodically resets.

Most players can, later, get their own Private world that keeps the same benefits as the main Creative world, and does not reset.

The problem is that, for the most part, we don't have creative builders. It's not that they're dumb, slow, or incapable of building something neat.. It's that they came to the server to survive, not to have unlimited resources and spend all day building.

So I am inviting all creative builders to the server, just check out our thread here, and join if you're up for it.

In all honesty, grief happens. But it never lasts long, once it's found it's rolled back and the person is dismissed. No need to worry about your precious time here, enjoy.

Please feel free to bump, but do not post here seeking a reply from me. It's unlikely that I'll be revisiting this thread.
Asphodan
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer