Players not receiving damage

DeletedAccountAnon's Avatar DeletedAccountAnon11/21/16 10:18 pm
1 emeralds 60
Alright so i'm running a multiverse server with tons of game modes. Today I was told that for some reason no one was being damaged by anything. I checked it out and its true. No one takes any damage including drowning, burning, suffocation, and falling into the void. I got into advanced troubleshooting after failing to find some setting that was just turned off. Most forum posts recommend checking world guard but I looked at the setting and invincibility is off. I also checked all of my multi-verse worlds to see if something was checked off but nothing. I started to delete plugins after backing up and it seemed deleting essentials did the trick. I looked up and down through essentials and nothing there told me anything was wrong. I even tried replacing essentials with a different essentials plugin but that kept the same problem. I will supply all of my plugins and I can provide the configuration for any of them if necessary. Any help or advice is appreciated.
I have highlighted the plugins that I have a feeling could be causing some troubles

Plugins:
CoreProtect
WorldEdit
ColoredSigns
SimpleAutoBroadcast
WorldGuard
VoteLinks
ClearLag
TuxTwoLib
Votifier
LaggRemover
RandomTeleport