Helpful Player looking to be a staff member...

The_Kitteh_Camper's Avatar The_Kitteh_Camper8/22/14 5:40 pm
1 emeralds 122 1
8/22/2014 9:34 pm
harvestz's Avatar harvestz
Hi! I am looking to become staff on a well known server that is Hunger Games, Survival, Creative, or Factions. Here is my Application:
Name: Gabby
IGN: Catcamp13
Why I should be Staff: Because I love helping people. I am very mature and helpful, and I solve arguments fast and smoothly. I always try to make people laugh. I don't get angry easily and I stay very calm. I am good at building and I can help build spawns, maps etc. I always try to make new friends and I am nice to everyone I meet. I am a very active player and I am staff several big servers. I have never been banned from a server except when a staff member of a server was abusing. I have never been muted from a server either. I don't swear and I always follow the rules. My profile on Enjin has 1000+ profile views. I am very loyal and I always have good spelling/writing when I type. I am very dedicated and I try to be on as much as possible.
Skype: My Skype is currently private, sorry. I am not allowed to talk to people I don't know personally.
Email: spartanlab@hotmail.com
Other Games I like to play: Sims 3, Plants vs. Zombies, Mario Kart 8 etc.
Staff Positions I would like: Admin, Moderator, Helper, Head-Admin, Head-Moderator etc. etc.
Timezone: Eatern (USA)
Personality: Funny, Mature, Friendly, Helpful, Social, Calm.
About me: I have two cats and two dogs. I have two wonderful parents and an awesome 5 year old brother. I have been playing Minecraft since March 31st 2013. I love writing and reading. I am a HUGE fan of the Hunger Games books and movies. I love animals. I love hanging out with my friends and family. My favorite color is Aqua and my favorite season is Spring. I do great in school.
What the server must have: It must have AT LEAST 50+ players on each weekend, and AT LEAST 20+ people on each weekday. It must have Hunger Games, Survival, Creative or Factions. If you have any other questions, please email me or PM me! Please list your server below
Regards,
The_Kitteh_Camper AKA Catcamp13
The_Kitteh_Camper
Level 1 : New Crafter