HeroRealm|MMORPG|Heroes|Recruting Staff|Recruiting Testers

LoveGonzo's Avatar LoveGonzo6/27/16 4:15 am
6/30/2016 6:43 pm
NoahsterNP's Avatar NoahsterNP
Welcome to HeroRealm

Intro

Welcome to HeroRealm's recruitment post everyone applying can fill out the forms below I will have a brief description of the server and a brief description of what each job is required to do.

Description of HeroRealm

HeroRealm is a MMORPG server that is going to have a main focus on PVP. PVP in our server is enhanced by a plugin called heroes. Heroes will allow us to implement Classes and Skills into the server. We then will put these classes in a world filled with special mobs made using mythicmobs and special items using diablo drops Thanks for reading anything else you need to know will be explained to you at a later point.

Jobs Needed

The jobs we are in need of are as follows
Developers~Fluent in Java

Quest Team Members~Your job is to create the world that will immerse players we have a few simple ideas laid out the rest is up to you.

Balance Team Members~Your job is to help our team test classes and skills and create a fun and even playing field in PvP and PvE

Build Team Members~Your job is to do a lot of filler building most of our big build projects will be filled with huge and beautiful designs by a well known build team.

Event Planners~Your job is to help us design Events and Objectives for the server to either enjoy compete over or just experience as a whole.

Testers~This should be easy to explain with such a big project it should go without saying things will break and many things may have bugs we need you to go through and fix these things if possible.

All jobs have the opening to become a mod or a admin after the design phase of the server creating process is done. Not saying it is guaranteed to be able to rise through our ranks but, it will improve your chances.

Application

IGN:

Position You Are Applying For:

Why do you want this position:

What skills do you bring to the team:

Prior Experience:

Anything other info:

Thanks for reading and applying we will be sure to get back to you.
LoveGonzo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2016 6:43 pm
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
NoahsterNP
IGN: NoahsterNP

Position You Are Applying For: Tester

Why do you want this position: I would like this position because this server seems really good and is a unique idea. Rather than most other servers where its just Factions/OpFactions/Towny this is a rather rare server. So I want to be tester so that I can help out the server by finding faults and bugs.

What skills do you bring to the team: I am good at testing and trying everything and seeing if everything is working. I can spot out problems and can go to admins so that the problem is fixed. I am also good at commands, not that this would be of much use. I am available often so I can be on the server a lot of the time.

Prior Experience: In this position, only once one a small server. Not much I know, but what better way to get experience than this.

Anything other info: Not really.
06/30/2016 5:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BrightWolfHD
IGN:BrightWolfHD

Position You Are Applying For:Balance Team Member (I will be happy to whatever rank you are willing to give me)

Why do you want this position:I would like this position because I think I would be really good at testing everything, I am a really nice and fun guy. I think I would be perfect for the job. I am also a pretty good builder to so I could help build too.

What skills do you bring to the team:I have lots of experience with being staff. I know lots of commands, I am really good with GroupManager not really with PEX but i can learn. I am a really nice guy I know how to talk to people and I dont get mad at people that easy. I am able to put lots of time and effort into the server. I can watch out for those hackers and glitchers.

Prior Experience:I have been staff on many servers about a year ago but they always would have no players on it and eventually die out. I mean, a few servers I was Mod and Admin had about 25 - 30 players on a day (Factions) And would get about 5+ new players on every day.

Anything other info:I can play and skype for like 3-4 hours a day even longer if needed. My skype is: iidouble2.
I have been playing since December 5th, 2013
06/30/2016 5:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RoboCreepar
IGN: RoboCreepar

Position You Are Applying For: Balance Team

Why do you want this position: I would like to help this server grow and I only need to test stuff. It is gonna be my duty to help this server if I get accepted

What skills do you bring to the team: I have been staff on a lot of different server. A lot still being in development and I would like to try it out on this one as well.

Prior Experience: Like I said I have been staff on numerous servers and I still am on some.

Anything other info: Skype name is RoboCreepar if you need to contact me!
06/30/2016 5:11 pm
LoveGonzo
We are still looking for all positions on the list keep applying.
06/27/2016 10:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Scarsz
I can do development work, talk to me on Discord at http://scarsz.tech/discord
06/27/2016 10:54 pm
LoveGonzo
Alright mate thank you I will PM you shortly and get a message to our projects funder so we can all meet up at the same time thank you.
06/27/2016 5:58 pm
RexPro
IGN:

Position I am applying for: I would like to apply to be a Build Team Member.

Why do you want this position? I want this position to teach others about the many things you can build in Minecraft while also learning what you can build from others. I love to build, it is very entertaining and I could spend hours doing it. I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 3 years so I have a lot of experience. I think I will get along well with the other members on the team because I am social, friendly, and do not curse.

What skills do you bring to the team? I think I bring building and creativity skills to the team. As i said earlier I am social so I think I can be very social while also building and helping others with their builds. I have many skills building buildings, structures, and statues! I can also help others cooperate as that is one of my greater skills.

Prior experience: I ran a server for a little while with one of my friends but that server unfortunately expired. I would be very happy just to help with a server because some cost money and I do not have enough money to have one of my own.

Anything other? I love playing Minecraft (Obviously) I also love hanging out with friends. One of my favorite hobbies is playing Call of Duty Ghosts or skateboarding.

I would love having this job to help build on your server. It seems very fun and it would greatly expand my Minecraft knowledge.

P.S. Unfortunately I am going on vacation since it is Summer. I will be able to start Sunday, July 3rd. Hopefully this doesn't have an impact on your decision.

Thank you for your consideration
RexPro
06/27/2016 10:23 pm
LoveGonzo
Accepted but, I would like to talk to you first before you are fully on the the team. I'll PM you some info for us to talk.
06/27/2016 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZeMuffinMan
IGN: ZeMuffinMan
I would love to apply to be a Balance Team Member.
I want this position because I love to be able to hang out with the people on the server. Also, I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7. This has been one of my favorite games of all time. I love to hang out on servers and one of my favorite things is being able to be a part of that server.
The skills I could bring is be able to meet all of the nice and fun players and being able to hang out with you guys. I love to communicate nicely with all of the other players.
I have been an Admin one one other server. It sadly closed a few weeks ago so here I am trying to find a new server.
Anything other? Well, some of my hobbies are solving Rubik's Cubes and playing guitar. I love Minecraft (Well duh). I would so very much appreciate it if you let me be a part of your server. Thanks, Bye
ZeMuffinMan
06/27/2016 10:22 pm
LoveGonzo
Sure man sounds good I will just need to talk to to you before we give you access to the serer and everything I will send you a PM with some info in it
06/27/2016 3:34 pm
LoveGonzo
Mate I hate to ask you this but, did you read the available positions, the job descriptions or the note below. Either way its a no mate.
06/27/2016 9:10 am
BaconLoverMc
IGN:

Position You Are Applying For: Admin

Why do you want this position:

I started playing Minecraft in 1.7.10. Anyways, I loved playing PVP servers. I then realised that I was fitting in with the community very well on each server I played on. I tried applying for staff on a server called RecoilMC who at the time, had over 20 players per day. I was accepted 3 hours after I applied. I realised that I was good at being a staff member when I was being promoted very quickly. The reason I want to apply here is because I like small servers. Small servers like these usually start with a nice little community and grows. I like to have an effect on how that community grows. That is why I put a lot of my time and effort to help these servers. I wish to continue my staff career on your server and I hope to be chosen as I will put all my effort into it.

What skills do you bring to the team:

I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a good and confident way. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to have a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, I often play when they are lots of people online . Being a part of the staff on HeroRealm would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and that would help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

Prior Experience:
Well I have been Admin On 2 servers, Recoil MC (Sadly Closed) And also Mixed Craft.

Anything other info:

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome