[YOUTUBER] Hey! My name's Gerry!

mygamesarefun's Avatar mygamesarefun4/16/14 3:01 pm
1 emeralds 202 6
4/16/2014 4:44 pm
Neroxyl's Avatar Neroxyl
Hey guys I'm just another guy trying to get big on youtube haha. I live in Florida and I run a small gaming channel that plays everything from Minecraft to Pokemon AshGray (my most recent video). I would really like if you guys checked out my youtube channel and told me what you think of it. I have something for everyone on my channel and I hope you get as much out of it as I do!

Thanks so much guys,

Gerry
Youtube Channel | http://www.youtube.com/mygamesarefun
mygamesarefun
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2014 4:44 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Senpai
Neroxyl
"All we've ever been is (..), working for guineas, working for n(..), any (..) with a buck! The whole lot spent in the proper manner, of course, wine and women as quick as possible, and remain a slave forever!"

Kudo's for the one who gets it
04/16/2014 3:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BumsRealm
I hate youtubers so much. It's just a bunch of random people trying to get money and be famous even though there videos are horrible.
04/16/2014 4:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Blacksmith
xKelnor
I guess your channel failed? hmm
04/16/2014 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
mygamesarefun
Hey man everyone is open to there own opinions but I can tell you I have not made one penny from YouTube and honestly don't care if I do or not. I'm in it because I enjoy when people watch my videos whether it's one person or one thousand it doesn't matter to me. Fame is also not the best thing, people want fame so badly yet they don't know the repercussions of it. Once you become famous everyone who knows who you are become a part of your daily life and I for one don't personally want that right now haha. Especially when it comes to YouTube, once you become famous you are required to upload videos which no longer makes it a hobby because it then turns into a necessity. So with that said, yes fame would be nice because everyone wants a way to provide for their family and themselves by doing something they love to do BUT I personally am okay without it right now
04/16/2014 3:32 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Malaketh
Bit harsh dont you think considering most small channels only do YT to entertain people and by saying you hate Youtubers then you must never go on youtube which i doubt.
04/16/2014 3:32 pm
Level 46 : Master Lad
Siilan
dude, that's not at all true. For some people maybe, but I for one (and I know most others) make videos because they enjoy making them. i for one don't care if my videos don't get many views, I enjoy the process of recording and then going through and editing. We try to make quality videos, but we enjoy it either way. Please don't just assume because it's possible to make money off youtube that youtubers are only there because they want the money
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome