Hey there! Got idea for a video game?

Imperial Swag's Avatar Imperial Swag10/13/15 6:31 pm
10/18/2015 8:48 am
anonpmc1231920's Avatar anonpmc1231920
I am kinda new at unity3d engine and I am a computer engineering student. I have a really secret nice big idea that I want to make in unity later but to get some experience, I want to make a small game on any platform any type of game.

What I mean by this?

I am looking for a nice idea to start off and if someone who can make 3d objects or wants to try and learn and have experience in making 3d objects ( like me getting experience in game making ) to help me out!

I will check here regularly, feel free to pm me , or just post it here doesn't matter!

Thanks for your time in reading this medium sized post!

[potato here]
Imperial Swag
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2015 7:46 am
Level 29 : Expert Warrior
xC17
I know, I was just giving you the opportunity to learn more Unity skills
10/14/2015 5:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
A minimalistic momentum based platformer where you slide of jumps and use speed boosts to adjust your speed quicker. Maybe a boss level with a bit of "shooting" mechanics.
10/14/2015 6:01 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Hydraheads
Supposedly momentum and gravity are very hard to code. So maybe you might wanna store that idea and use it when you get more experience.
10/18/2015 6:36 am
Imperial Swag
I agree
10/18/2015 8:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
10/14/2015 5:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
Hi, I'm currently doing a Games Design course and learning how to create models - I was wondering what kind of models would you be after? As in complexity, size, detail and amount? If its not too much trouble (as I also have school work to manage) then I might be able to give you a hand.
10/15/2015 7:19 am
Imperial Swag
Awesome I also have school work I have to manage because as I said I am taking cmpe courses math and phys courses as well -.-, so the models and stuff will be simple and not complex, basic if you will, I think we can work together for both of us to have a bit of experience and feedback. Please PM me if you want to, with your contact information, skype, steam, whichever you prefer.
10/14/2015 4:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
HeyItsPaul
Mr_cat_squid
DoubleliftA boy is engulfed in homework and is stressed out. While writing an essay he falls asleep and when he wakes up he's the size of an eraser tip.

Being stuck on the floor he has to pass through levels of complex puzzles and enemies such as evil pens, books, paper balls, etc. He uses a pencil as a weapon/sword.

His main goal is to reach his desk and finish writing his paper.

I dunno pretty random idea haha.

Then you must go to the chemistry lab and make an antidote. Maybe some of the ingredients are located somewhere else in the school. Maybe the womens restroom XD

m8....
Mr_cat_squidMaybe the womens restroom XD

M8.

Or the women's locker room...
10/14/2015 3:37 pm
Level 29 : Expert Warrior
xC17
Hello there @Imperial Swag. I have a game development team of 15 people who are looking to make a game with unity, we have a few coders but need more. There is a few slots open for Unity coders if you are willing to learn. Just PM if you want more info
10/15/2015 7:21 am
Imperial Swag
That is not what I asked in the post at all, thanks for the offer though.
10/14/2015 12:33 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
_Insane
I personally think you should try something like Skyrim. An RPG in a medieval setting with monsters and weapons. Do this but try to make it an awesome side scroller.

If you get nowhere after a few days, feel free to PM me, we can discuss from there!
10/13/2015 10:02 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Spectral
:O Can I get credited if you use my ideas? XD. Lets see, somethings with dragons... how about a dragon's life or something? You hatch out and then try to survive. Or what the guy up top said.
10/13/2015 9:01 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Answer
hotguysixpack
A boy is engulfed in homework and is stressed out. While writing an essay he falls asleep and when he wakes up he's the size of an eraser tip.

Being stuck on the floor he has to pass through levels of complex puzzles and enemies such as evil pens, books, paper balls, etc. He uses a pencil as a weapon/sword.

His main goal is to reach his desk and finish writing his paper.

I dunno pretty random idea haha.
10/14/2015 3:07 pm
Imperial Swag
Pretty legit idea! Randomest idea I've heard so far What is the genre of this? 3d puzzle/platformer ?
10/15/2015 12:14 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Answer
hotguysixpack
Hm I think it would be more interesting as a platformer where you battle creatures and bosses. Adding in a few puzzles would be nice too.
10/14/2015 10:47 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
Then you must go to the chemistry lab and make an antidote. Maybe some of the ingredients are located somewhere else in the school. Maybe the womens restroom XD
10/14/2015 12:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
HeyItsPaul
m8....
Mr_cat_squidMaybe the womens restroom XD

M8.
10/13/2015 9:05 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
You should do that, it's an awesome idea!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome