>Crystal Network KitPvP< Staff needed!

Babyportal69's Avatar Babyportal697/1/15 12:43 am
7/2/2015 9:37 pm
Blackjack465's Avatar Blackjack465
Hello co-owner of Crystal Network KitPvP here and I am here to let you guys know that we are a starting out a KitPvP minecraft server we have 4 other servers that we will bungee soon but they don't need staff but for this one we need staff we are a hosted 24/7 server but with 512 ram and max 6 players slot.

Staff Application CLOSED IF U APPLY AUTOMATICALLY DENIED

In-game username:
Location and Timezone:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How active are you on Skype:
Previous experiences as a staff member:
What makes you a worthwhile staff member:
Why we should choose you:
Perferred Position:
Skype(Optionall:
Extra comments(Optional):

If you have further questions feel free to add me on skype:

gorkem.ekizoglu

To apply just leave a comment on this thread with the correct format

>>Server ip will be commented once we're fully ready to go<<
Babyportal69
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 1:07 pm
Babyportal69
STATUS UPDATE:

WE Don't need staff anymore ip will be posted later on
07/02/2015 9:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blackjack465
How much longer until We get the Server I.P?
07/02/2015 12:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ThatAnzDoee
Name is Anz
IGN is ThatAnzDoee
I am 15 years old.
SKYPE - sk_anz

I use to be a moderator on a server and then got promoted to Head-Admin. I then got promoted to Co-Owner, but the server closed. The server name was Valkaria Network.
I also helped build server spawns for servers like Valkaria and Swiftcraft (A joint server with friends that I ended) which are no longer available.
I have worked on graphic designs for server logos and such.
I can bring great promotion as I am a new youtuber who makes great content and got 9 out of ten people saying that the content is hilarious.
- http://www.j.mp/ThatAnzDoee
I can also help build, promote the server, make a series and also make logos ect.

Building - 10/10
Redstone - 9/10
Maturity - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

Additional Information -
Youtuber - 3 Years
Graphics Designer *GFX* - 4 Years
Minecraft - More than 5 years.
07/02/2015 12:48 pm
Babyportal69
Denied
07/01/2015 3:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blackjack465
In-game username: Klobasa_CZ
Location and Timezone: Centeral Timezone, Katy ,TX
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
How ACTIVE are you on Skype: Always active unless im offline
Previous experiences as a staff member: Mostly Mod and Head-Mod but Helper on some servers, used to Own my own kitpvp / faction server had about 40 players on at time but now down because of Money issues.
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I can make / build a way better community, I am very good with in game perms.

Why we should choose you: I am a Hard worker and I am trust worthy. I would like to help this server as much as I can. I can build a better community, When ever other staff members or regular Members ask questions I will always try to answer as fast as I can and as good as I can. I will help everyone in any way I can. I can also help with in game perms if needed. I am very mature and will be very dedicated to your server. I will try to become friends with everyone but still enforce rules and make sure Im not being abusive and everyone else is not being abusive. I will be on 2-6 hours everyday and I am very committed.

Perferred Position: Helper Or Moderator
Skype(Optionall): idontknow.idontknow465
Extra comments(Optional): Thank you for Reading this and Please consider me. I would like to be contacted through skype if accepted or not but You can tell me on pmc to.
07/02/2015 12:36 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted
07/02/2015 12:34 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted
07/01/2015 12:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
In-game username: HydraPvP_
Location and Timezone: CANADA eastren
How long have you been playing Minecraft: over 4+ years
How active are you on Skype: im on all of the time
Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been playing mc for 4+ years and 3 and a half of those years i have been mods admins co owners and helpers.
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: Because i can get all people on the server to vote daily to get more poular for more people to donate on
Why we should choose you: I want this rank because i want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. i am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP)
Perferred Position: Admin Please
Skype(Optionall: prestonispro
Extra comments(Optional Thx for your time and have a good day
07/02/2015 12:35 pm
Babyportal69
Denied
07/01/2015 12:25 pm
Babyportal69
more helper applications needed
07/01/2015 11:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
In-game username: BlazingDerp
Age: I'm Going To Be Honest With My Age Knowing Its Giving A Bad Advantage. My Age Is 12
Location and Timezone: My Location Is Private As Of I Do Not Give Much Of My Exact Location But My Time Zone Is Pacific
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Its Hard To Remember How Long I've Played Minecraft As Of Its My Favorite. I've Probably Played Minecraft For About 2 Years
How active are you on Skype: I'm Very Active On Skype As Of When I'm On My Pc My Skype Is Open
Previous experiences as a staff member: Yes I've Owned My Own Server So I Know How To Maintain A Server And What A Server Needs In A Staff Member. My Second Experience Was As Builder But There Server Went Down Due To The Owner Not Really Caring For The Server So It Was Not The Finest. And My Third Was Head-Admin. That Was The Most Awesome Time Of My Staff Role. The Server Had Good Care And Stayed Up For About Half A Year.
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I Am Very Trust Worthy And I Can Communicate With Ages Younger Than Me And Older Than Me. I Am Known To Get The Job Done No Matter How Long It Takes. I Love Learning New Things If It Comes To Coding Or Learning A New Plugin.
Why we should choose you: I Am Very Nice To People And Do Not Get Ticked Off Easily. I Do Not Go Well With People Ignoring The Rules Of The Minecraft Community. I'm Not A Very Strict Person I Like To Joke Around And Play With People. And I Mean Like Every One Has To have Some Humor. (At Least I Think So >-<)
Perferred Position: I Know With My Age It Would Have To Be Very Hard To Go For Admin. But That Is What I'm Going For. And If I Don't Fit The Role I Would Go For Moderator.
Skype(Optionall: My Skype Is epicjordan10
Extra comments(Optional): I Really Don't Have More Comments Because The Application Really Does Ask The Player/Person All The Questions They Need. So If You Have Any Other Questions About My Application Just Message Me On Skype
07/01/2015 11:53 am
Babyportal69
would helper be ok because unfortunately that's the only position we have left.
07/01/2015 11:40 am
Babyportal69
no one wants to apply for helper?
07/01/2015 10:49 am
Babyportal69
STATUS UPDATE:

NO OTHER POSITIONS NEEDED BESIDES

HELPERS
07/01/2015 1:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
CleverBear1
In-game username:CleverBear1
Location and Timezone: CST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for about 2 1/2 or 3 years.
How active are you on Skype: Extremely active
Previous experiences as a staff member: I've had various ranks such as Co-Owner, Admin, Moderator, Helper, so I understand the responsibility it takes to have a job such as that, I also know how to work major plugins and more
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I'm a very active minecraft player, I play about daily for an hour or more, I'm friendly and quite mature for my age group, and I have knowledge with large common plugins.
Why we should choose you: You should choose me because I have a good amount of experience with Admin and Moderator and I'm very helpful/creative.
Perferred Position: Administrator
Skype(Optionall: xcleverbearx
07/01/2015 10:47 am
Babyportal69
Denied
07/01/2015 1:48 am
Level 1 : New Network
LandyCruiser
In-game username: LandCruiser
Location and Timezone: GMT (UnitedKingdom)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
How active are you on Skype: Moderate
Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been dev a number of times aswel as pretty much all of the ranks so I know how servers work and I can help run your server proffesionally and smoothly.
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I am freindly and a nice person to be around and I give you a quick, profesional service, fixing, configuring and everything else to do with plugins. I am also experienced with BuyCraft and Enin.
Why we should choose you:
Perferred Position: Plugin Developer
Skype(Optionall): landcruiser.minecraft
Extra comments(Optional): As I have said, I am currently learning to program java plugins for minecraft and would be happy to help your server by making custom plugins for it once I have learnt which shouldn't take too long now, I'm also very happy to fix any problems you would have with the plugins and I am good at enjin.
07/01/2015 10:46 am
Babyportal69
Accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome