[CrystalCraft Network] | hiring | Admins | plugin dev

izoody's Avatar izoody12/27/14 8:46 pm
1 emeralds 299 8
1/16/2015 6:03 pm
Ciberg's Avatar Ciberg
Hey guys Crystalcraft is new hiring

We have four servers (factions) (pixelmon) (creative) (skyblock)

Each server needs staff we mostly need plugin manager and admin

Plugin Dev/manager
Click to reveal
What server you applying for:
Knowledge of plugins:
hours available:
What plugins do you know the best:
Able to learn:

Admin
Click to reveal
What server you applying for:
What can you bring to the server:
What would you do if someone was greifing:
izoody
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2015 6:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
You guys do realize plugin developer means you can code plugins, right? I'd be willing to help but I'd like to check out the server first, if that's not a problem.
01/16/2015 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BenGoesLive
What server you applying for: Creative
What can you bring to the server: I am very experienced in being an Admin. I am a very effective staff member. I'm good at keeping hackers/spammers off servers and helping people with problems. Also I am a very active player and I never abuse staff powers.
What would you do if someone was greifing: They get a warning first, if they don't stop then kick them, and then if they re log and keep doing it one last warning and if they STILL continue to grief... It's time for a temp-ban.
01/16/2015 5:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
What server you applying for:Factions
What can you bring to the server:I could give you a very exp, and helpful person who always do his best for the server where he is staff on.
What would you do if someone was greifing:i would report it

Im very active, i can be active from3 hours per day, to 10 hours per day.
01/16/2015 2:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iiPatbu
What server you applying for: I could do all of them except Pixlemon
Age: Well ima be honest im only 11 but I have a huge amount of maturity for my age
What can you bring to the server: I can bring my skills of building and staff management and fully use it all on your server. I looked at strategies of greifing/hacking so I know ways to perceive them.
What would you do if someone was greifing: First id put them into jail and then investigate the site of the greif to see if anyone else was involved. When im convinced that I have enough evidence that they did it ill temp ban them for a few hours. If they do it again, ban, and if they do it again from another account id ip-ban them
01/16/2015 2:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Skylom
What server am I applying for: The Pixelmon Server
What can I bring to the server: Some building/monitoring/help
What would I do if someone was griefing: I would temp ban them for a day to a week (depending on the damage) and then talk to the owner to see if they should be banned longer, and if they come back online and grief anything, I will perm ban unless owner says not to.
IGN- Charim101
12/27/2014 10:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rkeegan11
What server you applying for:pixelmon/factions

What can you bring to the server:World edit 1-4 hours of monitoring

What would you do if someone was greifing:It depends where and what server its on if its faction then its ok but unless its spawn or buildings pixelmon is a 2 day ban and if continued perma ban.
12/27/2014 9:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
What server you applying for: Factions or Creative
Knowledge of plugins:i know how to add permissions,Fix configs/errors(Most of the times)
hours available:I can normally be on 3-6h a day
What plugins do you know the best: I know Groupmanager,Factions,Worldedit,Worldguard,PlotMe,Essentails,etc
Able to learn:Any plugin you need me to
12/27/2014 9:06 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Cake_That_Smiles
Hi, my name is Asuna and this is my admin application!

What server you applying for: CrystalCraft Network, (pixelmon or factions please)

What can you bring to the server: To this server (i hope to be on the pixelmon, or creative server) I could bring many helpings such as peace, friendship, help with building, keep people happy. I could bring a safe fun place to be so kids and adults of all ages can play.

What would you do if someone was greifing: First, i would warn, then jail, then temp ban and lastly a perm ban, after all of this i would talk to the owner so he would have the complete last say.

Sincerly, Asuna!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome