Hiring Staff, and Builders

x0Z3ro0x's Avatar x0Z3ro0x10/7/15 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 244 9
10/11/2015 1:19 pm
RepresentingDesigns's Avatar RepresentingDesigns
Server is coming along great, builds are to die for, and plugin configuration couldn't be going any smoother. Join now while spots are open because once this server gets rollings, there will be no builder / staff spots left.

There are a lot of servers in Minecraft, but only the best get noticed.
x0Z3ro0x
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 1:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RepresentingDesigns
Name: Johnathan

Skype username: jurrdesigns

MC username: LucBeasty1

Experience field: I have previously been a staff member on a wonderful server called 'Emnity' Unfortunately due money issues we had to shut the server down however it should be coming back up asap!

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I feel that this server could benefit from having another staff member on the team! I have been looking at some servers and I see that yours is very unique. I really want to help you guys out!

Which country are you located in: I live in United States and I speak English only!

Rank applying for: Administrator or Rank Developer!
Thanks for your time!

- Johnathan / LucBeasty1
10/11/2015 12:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lewio
GN - Lewio

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) -
F8ful

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - Yes I understand.

Age - (NOTE: You must be 15 to apply) I am 15 years old, I will be 16 next summer.

Timezone - Atlantic Day-Light Savings Time (ADT)

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) - No I do not.

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I am normally on around 4 o'clock when I get back from school and then play on and off throughout the night on weekdays. I study most of the time I play, and on the weekends I play lots.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak, read and write in french very fluently.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Well, I have been hopping from server to server lately, but most of my time moderating I spent on the Pixelmon, MCSG and Mineplex. I was a helper on Mineplex about 5 months ago, I was there for a few months then I left to be a helper on Pixelmon. I eventually ended up leaving Pixelmon due to one of the other staff members, I was an head-mod when I resigned. Then I spent three months as a moderator for the MCSG servers witch was fun, but very time consuming. I ended up resigning because it was a very time consuming.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - On weekends I can play almost whenever, if I am not on, then I am most likely doing homework or playing rugby. Weekdays I play after 4 o'clock for around 1-4 hours depending on how much homework I have.

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? - I use teamspeak a lot and have a functioning microphone.

Are you able to record? - Yes, I am.

How many Crafting Dead staff applications have you made before? - Yes, I applied once.

What is the date of the last application you made? - Somewhere between three or four months ago.

Anything else we should know? - I play rugby, and "your mom" jokes get me ticked off.
10/11/2015 10:40 am
x0Z3ro0x
Sorry to all who wanted builder status, we just had a dedicated build team join our lead builder. So in that aspect this server is covered. We are still looking for good staff but do not hold your breath on getting it.

Most users are childish and cannot understand that a staff rank isn't something to make you look cool, its something to help the server. We will only be taking users 17+ for staff. Anyone younger and the chances of them being immature messes are to high.

So hurry and get positions before they fill up. Otherwise you will be hearing about us very soon and wish you had taken the chance to get in with our community on the ground floor.

Until then,
Best of Wishes,
0Z
10/09/2015 2:18 pm
xDevilMinerx
Also, IP?
10/09/2015 2:17 pm
xDevilMinerx
Name: Lewis
Skype username: DevilMiner
MC username: xDevilMinerx
Experience field: I have previously been a staff member on a wonderful server called 'Cheese Craft' Unfortunately due to low players per day it was shutdown.
Why you want to be staff: I would love to be there to see the community grow and to know that i influence people and have the power to make people gaming experiences better.
Which country are you located in: I live in Spain, However in from London, England. I speak both English and Spanish
Rank applying for: Admin/Mod would be great, But any would be nice <3
Thanks for your time!

-DevilMiner
10/10/2015 1:41 pm
x0Z3ro0x
Love the reply, very detailed for your age. I have added you on Skype, please accept and we can talk further

P.S I had all the info in our first post but the admins of this forum seem fit to remove peoples info at will.
10/09/2015 2:45 am
x0Z3ro0x
Aside from the interruption, we are still looking for staff and builders. Staff / builders that become dedicated will make an hourly wage. We have taken on two new Staff members. Slots are beginning to fill so get in while you can.
10/07/2015 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MeowsItGoing
Do not join this server. I simply told them that i did not have permission to claim a plot and they replied with "lololol this guy, obviously shits not done yet"
Why are you open to the public if your not even done with a simple permission?
Thats not even the part that pissed me off, i was upset because these guys were being dicks to the only player on their brand new shitty server.
Good job!
10/08/2015 3:20 am
x0Z3ro0x
First off, our server is open because creative is not the only thing we offer. Why are we going to close an entire server just to release PlotSquared to the server. Second, it has nothing to do with permissions as after you so rudely entered and exited our server we tested the plugin from a users permission level and everything worked just fine.

Third, you were the only player online at 1 AM, you are hardly our only player. Further more, if you wanted a pleasant visit then you should have came into the server with respect instead of ignoring all Signs at spawn that clearly warn you Creative is not completed.

Instead you join, and immediately start telling hard working Devs that this needs fixed and that needs fixed. Which would have been tolerable if you did it in a proper manner. But you didn't, you did it in a manner that was childish, loud, and rude. You are an extremely rude player yourself, and you got out of this server what you gave into it. Shitty server? Lol our server is one of the best servers around, our coding and builds stand proud with some of the greatest servers to ever see Minecraft. We have been doing this for over 5 years, starting in CMP before SMP was ever born.

Yes you did get temp-banned, because we do not have time for children demanding we fix things when they are ignoring signs telling them we already know they need fixed. We run a professional server and unlike other servers we will not tolerate trolling, and rudeness. Our community is for the serious players of Minecraft looking to have a great time and make friends.

With all that being said, you are temp banned for 1 day. If you would like to calm down, read signs, and quit being rude, you are more than welcome to come back online and join our community.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome