[VintopiaCraft] Hiring Staff [City Roleplay]

Anyniem's Avatar Anyniem10/22/16 6:42 am
10/25/2016 3:14 am
YodaGames's Avatar YodaGames
Hey, I am the Co-Owner of VintopiaCraft and we are an really nice Roleplay server That need some staff so if you wanna apply to become either Builder Mod Admin Etc
so can just do it (:

Admin: 3
Head Mod: 1
Mods: 5
Builders: 7
Sr Builders: 6
Plugin Dev: 3

Format Admin:
IGN:

Experince:

How long have you played Minecraft:

Why do you want to be Admin?:

Why should I choose you instead of any one else?

How mature are you on an scale of 1 to 10:

Mod Format:
IGN:

Experince:

How long have you played Minecraft:

Why do you want to be Mod?:

Why should i pick you?:

Builder/SrBuilder Format:

IGN:

Experince:

Screenshot from your one of your builds:

Plugin Dev format:

IGN:

Experince with plugin develoment:

How mature are you from scale 1-10:

Plugins you have made:

Thank you for applying!
Anyniem
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2016 2:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SauceyPancake
Format Admin:
IGN: SauceyPancake

Experince: I have owned multiple other servers that have done ok then died since I left Minecraft for a little bit, also been Admin/Co-Owner on multiple other servers

How long have you played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for over about 4 Years.

Why do you want to be Admin?: I want to be admin because I want to help this server because it has a chance, and if this server becomes big I want to be a part of the growing community.

Why should I choose you instead of any one else?: You should choose me over anyone else because, Im a active, responsible, reasonable and likable.

How mature are you on an scale of 1 to 10: 8.5

Note: Past Username: augustminer
10/25/2016 3:14 am
YodaGames
Ok its not big enough for admin but I will put you on as either a Jr Admin or the head-mod add me on skype im brett.darnell1
10/23/2016 2:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Emperor_Scherwil
Admin Application

IGN: Isanel

Time Zone: United States Atlantic

Experience: Owner of 1 server, staff on a few servers, plug-in knowledge, knowledge of basic commands, knowledge of world edit, and lots of building experience.

How long have you played Minecraft: I spent about 5 years playing it between the age of 10-15

Why do you want to be Admin?: I enjoy role-play servers, and I have lots of experience with them. After seeing the opening with VintopiaCraft, I decided to apply in order to help the server by building, regulating the rules, and ensuring that the players role-play correctly. I want to help however I can in order to maintain a healthy role-play community. I’ll also do my best to make sure everyone is happy and eager to come on to the server and role-play.

Why should I choose you instead of any one else? I have role-played on many servers and I believe that I have a good knowledge of what a good role-play consists of. I promise to you that I will do my best to improve the server’s value as a role-play server. I will do everything in my power to ensure that the server’s community thrives. I am very knowledgeable of role play and general rules of role-play as well as common rules. I am also generally happy and helpful. I always treat others with respect and courtesy and aid them however I can. I am also a very good builder. I have constructed 2 full-sized modern towns with my girlfriend. These towns looked very professional and clean unlike some of the buildings others might construct.

How mature are you on an scale of 1 to 10: I would have to say that I am a 7.5. I am typically mature, but I do keep a good sense of humor. However, if someone is to purposely or knowingly break the server rules, I will punish them maturely and appropriately. I will not be biased in my judgement and make mature decisions.

Link to the server I owned:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/willow-mc/
10/25/2016 1:15 am
YodaGames
I am glad to inform you that yo have been Accepted as an admin so please add me on skype I am brett.darnell1
10/22/2016 9:20 pm
KinqMechq
IGN: KinqMechq

Experince: Co_Owner and Admin

How long have you played Minecraft: 2 years

Why do you want to be Admin?: i want to be an admin because i feel that players should be able to enjoy the server as much as they possibly can and i would be honored to help them achieve that and help make the server the best it possibly can be.

Why should I choose you instead of any one else? i think i am the most sutable candidate because i have 3 factors that make me a valuable asset Maturity assertiveness and professionalism
i am always intent on helping and getting a job done to the best of my ability, i have a good and happy friendly personality and eager to help others in numerous different ways if it may be giving information or getting rid of hackers, spammers or just moderating the chat as best i can and always do the job to the best of my ability to get the best result.

How mature are you on an scale of 1 to 10: 10
10/22/2016 9:21 am
ArianaMontenegro

IGN: iLoveMusic4Ever

Experience: I have been staff on some servers, i know lots of commands for worldedit and permissions etc.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played minecraft since i was 11 Years old.

Why Do You Want To Be An Admin : Well i want to be an admin because i have a lot of fun helping people and i also very good with commands (as i mentioned before) i'm also mature and im on everyday.

Why should i chose you over anyone else: Well i can be very fun sometimes and i also know when to take things seriously, im myself and a very nice person when you get to know me. Good Builder and helpful, also a very fun person.(Not Bossy) I'm very organized so if you need me to do anything just ask

How Mature are you in a scale 1-10 : Im an 8 on the mature scale.

Note: I actually mean these things, im not saying all of this because i wanna apply
and make it to admin.

PS: Whats server IP?

Thanks!
10/22/2016 8:04 pm
YodaGames
Hello im the Owner of Vintopia Craft. I am Glad to inform you that you have been accepted add me on skype for more details im brett.darnell1
10/22/2016 9:06 am
Nekokatkat
Hi
10/22/2016 8:51 am
YodaGames
What rank you want I am the owner
10/22/2016 8:21 am
Nekokatkat
Oh and on a scale of maturity Depends it can be a like 2 sometimes when I'm having fun or we are all messing around or it can be a 10
10/22/2016 8:19 am
Nekokatkat
How old are you?
I am 13 years old.

Your in-game name:
My in-game name is: Nekokatkat

My real name is James but Everyone calls me Neko.

What time zone are you in?
United States Pacific.

What country do you live in?
I live in the United States of America.

Do you have skype or teamspeak3?

What languages do you speak?
The language that I speak is English.

Why do you think you're made for this position?

I believe that I should become a mod for a couple of reasons.
Maturity
I believe I am very mature for, especially for my age and I think this is a skill all mods should have. it can be used when dealing with hackers, stopping spam or just sorting things out with players on the forum or in game. I rarely get angry in real life and when I occasionally do, I never take it out on other people, because I believe that violence shouldn't be the answer and we should stop the wars going on in the world!
Friendly
I am a very friendly person both in game and in real life. I am always welcoming to new players just starting out on the server and always answer any questions people have about the server, even if it means going to extreme and long lengths find out the answers to anyone's questions so that I know that they will be satisfied!
Fun
This point is one I strongly want to make. we all play mine craft for one thing..FUN and I think that all mods should also be fun because that's what Mods are all about, making the server more enjoyable for all. I think that's what makes all the modes in our community so like is that whilst they are serious when needed they are just fun people to be around and that is something i would love to bring to the server if i were to become a mod. This is because i love to be fun and love to be around fun and funny people.
Accessibility
As you may know, I live in the US, and many of the existing moderators live in the UK. This means that when I am on the server lots of my friends are sadly asleep or otherwise occupied. This, however, could be a good thing as it could allow me to be maintaining the server whilst other mods aren't on.

Experience
I have experience of being a Co-Owner on a small server which believes me was hard work. I had to deal with all sorts of stuff like people wanting to rage because of the fact that their faction base was destroyed. I also and not a new player to Minecraft, I have had a ton of experience and have been playing Minecraft for years now!
Calm
I like to stay collected and peaceful in my life and that is what makes me quite a calm person. I believe staying chill as a mod is important.

Dedicated
This is what makes a moderator different and outstanding. They are always around and happy to help. I am active on this server even though my forum account isn't very old here! I always get on the server everyday like my life depends on it.

Responsible
You can trust me never to abuse my powers as a mod and I will use them only
for Good and not Evil
Kind & Caring & all that lovely stuffI have been told by lots of people on the server and IRL that I am a kind person. This is probably associated with me always trying to be kind and caring to other people even when they maybe don't deserve it. I always listen to people and their own opinions and like to go through and see the suggestions section of the forums and see what people have to say.
Organised
I'm an organized person, I like to keep everything in the right place and never EVER let issues build up until the become hard to control, whether it be school work or Things to do. I like to get it done and out of the way to prevent me from scrambling in the end!

Helpful
I May have mentioned this before in the app but I'm a very helpful person, I will always answer questions I know the answers to and will even find out the answers to things I don't know to help others and educate[IMG] myself even further.
There is a first time for everything
Even though I have had experience in moderating before, I think that moderating would be a chance to experience something new. It would test me and keep me ready for anything. I will always try my hardest to be a good moderator even under extreme circumstances.

Read Me!
I don't just say these words... I mean them... and if anyone wants me to go into detail about 1 or all of them please let me know because I will be prepared and ready to do so at anyone's wish.

Accountable

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
I was a Co-Owner on a small server. Which was a very enjoyable time, so I believe it will give me some useful preparation for a moderator rank.

I hope u take a look at this application and consider my pros and my far and few cons.
10/22/2016 8:52 am
Anyniem
I am glad to inform you that you have been Accepted! add me on skype: Ellepelle051 for more details.
10/22/2016 8:05 am
Anyniem
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome