How do I appeal a false submission deletion.

SvenBoogie's Avatar SvenBoogie12/27/14 1:54 am
1 emeralds 156 6
12/27/2014 2:37 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
A skin I have had on the site for several years now was just deleted under a false accusation of 'stolen content.' I drew this skin by hand from scratch, there was no content by any other user involved in any way whatsoever. The deletion was seemingly done in retaliation for a complaint I made in chat about lack of project sorting options. That I know of, 'moderator revenge' is not a valid reason for deletion of a skin.

How do I appeal this decision?
SvenBoogie
Level 1 : New Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 2:37 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Your skin contained a pre-made base that originated from the skinning application SkinCraft. Do not use parts you didn't create. Please only upload content you've created 100% yourself. Part-picking or theft/remixing of skin parts is not allowed.

In the future, please contact a staff member privately instead of making these threads. All our staff can be found at the link below.

www.planetminecraft.com/team
12/27/2014 2:34 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
In your words you said, quote,
SvenBoogieI messaged the moderator who deleted the skin, they have chosen to ignore my response.

Did you know Moderators are not online 24 Hours a day and can not attend to your every need. You are not the only person in this site you know. You can wait like the rest of us. If he/she chooses to ignore your message, perhaps send a message with a little less cockiness?

A Forum Moderator will not be able to help you in this situation neither would anyone on the forums, like Zatharel said,
Zatharel
If you believe you can appeal this, message the moderator that removed it, or if you're more comfortable a higher ranked moderator.
12/27/2014 2:02 am
SvenBoogie
I understand your response, the problem is, there was no rule broken. I drew this skin by hand from scratch, no work by any other user was in any way involved. It was deleted regardless, and my account was bumped back to level 1 at the same time.
12/27/2014 2:04 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Then appeal it.
12/27/2014 2:29 am
SvenBoogie
I messaged the moderator who deleted the skin, they have chosen to ignore my response.

I messaged higher ranked moderators per your suggestion, however, since my submission is now deleted, I'm not sure how they'll see it contained no stolen content. I looked through other skins to see if there were any similar submissions, there are, but they were all submitted AFTER my skin was uploaded.
12/27/2014 2:00 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
First, we don't remove skins because we hate you, if it was removed, there was a rule broken.
If you believe you can appeal this, message the moderator that removed it, or if you're more comfortable a higher ranked moderator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome