How to Minecraft: Public Version :D

rolypoly49's Avatar rolypoly4910/22/14 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 100 1
10/22/2014 11:42 pm
rolypoly49's Avatar rolypoly49
Hey guys! You might have seen a new YouTube series by the name of 'How to Minecraft'. I know a lot of people are wanting to join in and do something like this! Lucky for you, I'm starting up a brand new SMP for players to come and join. I will ask for a small donation t help keep the server running but other than that everyone is free to go! Builders will be allowed creative to build small buildings around the area. Spawn rates will stay the same. We will be playing on 1.7.2, but will keep updating if people want us to!

Conditions:
*We're asking for a small donation to help the server
*Griefing is NOT allowed, unless all damage is repaired after

If this sounds like something you'd be up for, please let me know! We can fit 45 people onto this SMP and we'll be launching it very soon. We will add you to the whitelist as soon as you're able to donate!

My Skype is: Raoul Sarup you must contact me there for a spot on the server, although if you don't have skype, you can comment down below. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. We're also looking for builders to come on every so often! The server will be whitelisted aswell. Thanks so much for your time!

Application Process to get in:

Name:
IGN:
Do you accept all rules:
How much can you donate:
Good Luck
rolypoly49
Level 1 : New Miner