Howl's Pond Of Serenity [Bukkit] [Economy] [Small Server]

Indiesk8ter's Avatar Indiesk8ter11/20/14 5:35 pm
11/23/2014 6:46 pm
Super-Builds's Avatar Super-Builds
Howl's Pond of Serenity

Howl's Pond of Serenity is a small and friendly community that offers a survival experience, including the privileges of having plugins. Although the fall of the night is dangerous, your task is to build your personal gear and fight along side your friends for an enjoyable and enticing experience!

With your help and leadership, we can build a successful community that will rise to the top by supporting each other through our intricate and refined taste in architectual expertise!

We value each player and their creativity so we need your help! Join us now in Howl's Pond of Serenity!

The current server version is 1.7.9

Rules:

Must be at the age of 15 years old or above.
Must be mature.
Must be fluent in English

Mods are prohibited
Racism is prohibited
Cheats are prohibited
Hacking is prohibited
Griefing is prohibited
Stealing is prohibited
Threats are prohibited
Advertising/Promoting is prohibited

PvP is allowed
Optifine is allowed
Swearing is allowed

Although we do have PvP, it is only permitted when you are request for a PvP or asking for a duel. We also have a MobArena.

If there is a problem among the community, please contact and admin or moderator. We like to keep our chaos or havoc supressed before it takes action.

Application:
Name: (In Game Name)
Your Age: (How old are you?)
Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.)
Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.)
What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?)
Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you
Skype?:
Any other details:

*Edit: The server uses a resource pack called Good Morning Craft (GMC)
http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/mine ... ning-craft
*Edit: Server is now whitelisted.
Indiesk8ter
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2014 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Super-Builds
• Name: superps99
• Your Age: 15
• Have you been banned before?: I have, but it was a long time ago so I cannot remember the reason, also, this is my brother's account so I don't know any bans previous to when I started playing.
• Who are you?: I like to play minecraft, I'm above-average skilled in building, I like to play basketball, I'm pretty good at drawing and my favourite subject is social studies =D
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: I like to build, mine, and farm the most.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Because usually I can't find a small community that's decent for survival and the members have Skype and I think this server is right for just that, plus I havn't played survival in a long time so I would like to give it a go again!
• Skype?: superps99
11/23/2014 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bounty hunter128
ok, so my entire name is BOUNTYHUNTER128, can you whitelist me plz
11/23/2014 6:33 pm
Bounty hunter128
why have i been kicked from the server?
11/23/2014 6:31 pm
Bounty hunter128
why have i been kicked from the server?
11/23/2014 4:56 pm
Indiesk8ter
MineCraft88levi
• Must be mature.
• Must be fluent in English

Hi ageist. Just so you know, I know 9 year olds that are more mature then some 15 year olds.

That's nice, well I don't know them.. and this rule was decided by me and my husband
11/23/2014 3:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
MineCraft88levi
• Must be mature.
• Must be fluent in English

Hi ageist. Just so you know, I know 9 year olds that are more mature then some 15 year olds.
11/23/2014 3:07 pm
Bounty hunter128
Name: BOUNTYHUNTER128
• Your Age: I'm 14, but you said the other day that it was fine....
• Have you been banned before?: never really been banned from anything....
• Who are you?: A lot of my friends say I'm really funny and nice, and i guess i can agree.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: I like to build, but everything else im decent at too.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: I just want to have fun on a server that's multiplier...
• Skype?: nope, sorry
• Any other details: I promise you can trust me
11/23/2014 4:57 pm
Indiesk8ter
Ah.. the server uses skype as a way of server updates and communications, but I don't think i've ever talked to you before, and yeah sure why not you can join
11/23/2014 5:42 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Angeleugenics
-snip-
11/22/2014 8:35 pm
hawkamania1
Could you tell me the ip but if it's on realms I'm sorry can't play on the server.
11/23/2014 5:35 am
Indiesk8ter
Hi, I've sent you a request on skype already.. as I was hoping to be able to tell you via skype.
11/22/2014 4:42 pm
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
hawkamania1Name: hawkamania1
Your Age: 15
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: Nope

Who are you?: I'm just a guy that likes to play minecraft and just looking for a fun group of people to lay it with.

What do you prefer in the game?: I love everything about minecraft my favorite thing though is farming and mining, I'm also a decent builder.

Why would you have interest to join our server?: I'm just looking for a server to join that's got just a few people on it and hang out with a group of fellow minecrafters. I would also provide ores and ingots for the community.

Other information: Feeling happy hope you will let me join, I'm also really good at building parkour courses.

Have a great day

Accepted. Sorry I have to post this as a officaly confirmation xD
11/22/2014 2:19 pm
hawkamania1
If you accept me just add me on Skype my Skype name is: hawkamania1 Ethan
11/22/2014 10:23 am
hawkamania1
Name: hawkamania1
Your Age: 15
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: Nope

Who are you?: I'm just a guy that likes to play minecraft and just looking for a fun group of people to lay it with.

What do you prefer in the game?: I love everything about minecraft my favorite thing though is farming and mining, I'm also a decent builder.

Why would you have interest to join our server?: I'm just looking for a server to join that's got just a few people on it and hang out with a group of fellow minecrafters. I would also provide ores and ingots for the community.

Other information: Feeling happy hope you will let me join, I'm also really good at building parkour courses.

Have a great day
11/22/2014 2:38 am
Indiesk8ter
bump
11/22/2014 2:38 am
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
dolcedragon• Name: mahpotatopie
• Have you been banned before?: Nope.
• Who are you?: Indiesk8ers childhood friend
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Pretty much everything, not particularly picky.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Because I love Lily-sama
• Skype?: You already know
• Any other details: I LIKE CAKE

UR ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!
11/22/2014 2:29 am
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
tree32147• Name: (In Game Name)
My ign is superdaddy21 (I did not decide for this...)

• Your Age: (How old are you?)
I am 16 years old.

• Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.)
No, only once on a server when pressed the link they were spamming you were added to the bot list.. Long story xD.

• Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.)
I am gamer who loves to play minecraft I am fairly good at farming and know to to survive.

• What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?)
I am a miner and a effiecent builder. I try to make things the best they can be.

• Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you
Because I would like a server to play normal survival on .

• Skype?:
My skype name is tree32147 (i dont have a mic)

• Any other details:
I hope to enjoy if i am accepted

Hi! Glad to welcome you to the community. You've been accepted.
11/21/2014 6:44 am
dolcedragon
• Name: mahpotatopie
• Have you been banned before?: Nope.
• Who are you?: Indiesk8ers childhood friend
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Pretty much everything, not particularly picky.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Because I love Lily-sama
• Skype?: You already know
• Any other details: I LIKE CAKE
11/21/2014 2:16 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Karbru
• Name: (In Game Name)
My ign is superdaddy21 (I did not decide for this...)

• Your Age: (How old are you?)
I am 16 years old.

• Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.)
No, only once on a server when pressed the link they were spamming you were added to the bot list.. Long story xD.

• Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.)
I am gamer who loves to play minecraft I am fairly good at farming and know to to survive.

• What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?)
I am a miner and a effiecent builder. I try to make things the best they can be.

• Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you
Because I would like a server to play normal survival on .

• Skype?:
My skype name is tree32147 (i dont have a mic)

• Any other details:
I hope to enjoy if i am accepted
11/21/2014 2:01 am
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
belakeh• Name: proX_minecraft
• Your Age: 16
• Have you been banned before?: can not recall if i have been banned (but strongly believe i have not)
• Who are you?: i am a simple minecraft player wanting to play with some friends
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: in-game i am an all rounder and can do any job
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: To play with some friends that play on this server
• Skype?: only hand out if i have known the person for a while ...

Accepted!
11/21/2014 1:53 am
belakeh
• Name: proX_minecraft
• Your Age: 16
• Have you been banned before?: can not recall if i have been banned (but strongly believe i have not)
• Who are you?: i am a simple minecraft player wanting to play with some friends
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: in-game i am an all rounder and can do any job
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: To play with some friends that play on this server
• Skype?: only hand out if i have known the person for a while ...
11/20/2014 8:19 pm
LordDom472
Name:Dom472
Ae:16
ban:never
who am i: a great builder
reason:just lookin for a place to hang
11/20/2014 8:41 pm
Indiesk8ter
Accepted, welcome to Howl's Pond of Serenity
11/20/2014 8:01 pm
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
Exirex• Name: Math_135_
• Have you been banned before?: No.
• Who are you?: Crossdressing, cosplaying, British Viet male.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Builder.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Because I was invited to play, therefore will.
• Skype?: You know my skype.
• Any other details: Nope.

fluffehpuffle• Name: Flufffehpuffle
• Your Age: I'm special
• Have you been banned before?: Nope
• Who are you?: Art, gaming, selfie, Kim Kardashian game 24/7
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Kill animals or mining
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Invited by my mum.
• Skype?: You know mah skype
• Any other details: hi mom

DJDelt4• Name: DJDelt4
• Your Age: as of right now i am 19
• Have you been banned before?: no
• Who are you?: I am a person who enjoy the game for the game of itself. one who enjoy a community of people
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: I prefer to redstone interesting things that are ether a railroad to people homes(if they give me permission to that is)or a public mob grinder.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: cause i was first invited and tried it out. it seems fun and i really enjoy it.
• Skype?:yes and you already now it. that and i am not one who like to give ways to contact me directly unless needed to or i feel like it. what i mean is i do not want like random people having the chance to add me to there list without atleast playing with them on MC.
• Any other details: none that really matter.

Accepted. Welcome to Howl's Pond of Serenity.
11/20/2014 7:59 pm
DJDelt4
• Name: DJDelt4
• Your Age: as of right now i am 19
• Have you been banned before?: no
• Who are you?: I am a person who enjoy the game for the game of itself. one who enjoy a community of people
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: I prefer to redstone interesting things that are ether a railroad to people homes(if they give me permission to that is)or a public mob grinder.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: cause i was first invited and tried it out. it seems fun and i really enjoy it.
• Skype?:yes and you already now it. that and i am not one who like to give ways to contact me directly unless needed to or i feel like it. what i mean is i do not want like random people having the chance to add me to there list without atleast playing with them on MC.
• Any other details: none that really matter.
11/20/2014 7:56 pm
fluffehpuffle
• Name: Flufffehpuffle
• Your Age: I'm special
• Have you been banned before?: Nope
• Who are you?: Art, gaming, selfie, Kim Kardashian game 24/7
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Kill animals or mining
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Invited by my mum.
• Skype?: You know mah skype
• Any other details: hi mom
11/20/2014 7:47 pm
Asolimosa
• Name: Math_135_
• Have you been banned before?: No.
• Who are you?: Crossdressing, cosplaying, British Viet male.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Builder.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Because I was invited to play, therefore will.
• Skype?: You know my skype.
• Any other details: Nope.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome