Huge issues with PMC Site

Desdruktiva2's Avatar Desdruktiva28/27/14 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 256 6
8/27/2014 7:01 pm
Olly's Avatar Olly
So, I'll try to keep this simple enough.

First off, I've used and lived on pmc since MC release basically, but as soon as I moved to my new appartment with my new internet from ISP Telia (in sweden), I either can't connect to the site at all, with a message from cloudflare that simply says I should try again in a few minutes. It was like that for like 1½ months. Then I could finally enter the site with no problems, for about a week. Then it started again, with either the site not working at all, or I'm comming to a "snapshot" of the frontpage, meaning I can only view the frontpage and nothing else, I can't click on anything without it (without fail) comming to a Cloudflare message, same as before where it just says I should try again. Also, there is a cloudflare message on top where it just says the same thing with fewer words basically... So, I've had this problem for like 2 months now, until today where it suddenly stopped just as suddenly as last time... I don't know how long it will hold so I'd appreciate fast responses...

Aaaannd.. problem number 2. I'm right now typing this from my second account, main one being Desdruktiva. Because when I login with my main I can't access the forum with it all. I click on forum and I'm logged out. If I click on the forum first and sign in after that, I'm thrown back to the main page... So I had to make a new account only to write this thread..

<3
Desdruktiva2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2014 7:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Olly
the first issue happens with me occasionally, but never longer than like, one day.
08/27/2014 6:28 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Explorer
Desdruktiva
Thx alot for answers guys, and, dragonclaw, might it have something to do with my pc havn't been shut down for months? ^^ Only sleep mode But what do you mean with forget my internet network? ._ .
08/27/2014 6:13 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
As TheShadbuster said, the forum log-out can be solved by logging in on the home page, then logging out, clicking the forum tab, and logging in via the forum.

In regards to your first issue, I'm not sure what to tell you. I would try contacting your ISP with your issue since I've had no problems similar to that myself and haven't heard of others who have recently.
08/27/2014 6:08 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Yeah, I feel you. Half the time I can't connect to PMC via my Nexus 7 because of some kind of connection problem when it works perfectly fine on my PC.
08/27/2014 6:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
DragonClaw12321
Hey Man!
I Understand your problem, as for I had the EXACT same problem. I might not have a ton or amazing reliefs of the Annoyance, but all I suggest you do is... let PMC sit for awhile. Sometimes this can happen when your computer is not shutdown properly, completely, or even not shutdown at all. That can create many problems (As you may already know).
Try to completely forget your internet network (Do not be alarmed if it does not appear, It will take a few seconds) and log back on. But there is not much more you can do.

Just a heads up, Cloudfare can not be updated if you are thinking of it that way.

I may not be a PC Techie, but I hope it works for you!

- DragonClaw

(P.S. Send a PM to a mod if this does not work for ya)
08/27/2014 6:01 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Not sure about the first problem, but the second problem occurs when you sign in on a new device/clear your browser's history/cache (maybe). To fix it, be logged in and on any page but a forum page. Log out and log in again. Then you can use the forums as normal.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome