[WIP] Hydreigon-Legends Need Donations!

LegendOfSidonia's Avatar LegendOfSidonia5/23/16 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 111 2
7/1/2016 9:05 pm
LegendOfSidonia's Avatar LegendOfSidonia
Hydreigon-Legends is a new and hopefully upcoming Minecraft Server for 1.8.9. The server is not up as of right now due to the fact We need donations to actually start up the server. >>> The forums is already Almost done and The server world itself is done. All we need to do is get money to buy a server and transfer the Stuff over...

http://hydreigon-legends.enjin.com/shop ... on-1061436
Here you're able to Donate anything above 1$ which can really seriously help Hydreigon out. The more money we get the more the chances of a New and Amazing server will come out!

=================Hydreigon-Legends Information=================
Version: 1.8.9 Spigot/Bukkit
Main Server: Survival
Future Servers: Kingdoms, Factions and a Custom Legend of Zelda Quest Server.
(All will be explained on the Forums of Hydreigon which is basically http://hydreigon-legends.enjin.com/home ) (I might transfer the website to make it just .com instead of .enjin.com ..)

-Mini-Games
-Custom Plugins
-Two hecka Cool Owners.
- Awesome Donation Perks :O
- Just a real cool place to be when the full server is released

If there is any questions ask on our forums or ask me here or via PM

But please, Help us out by Donating! It would seriously mean a lot. And i was thinking of giving those who donate a special Rare perk for when the server opens you can be special with either a Rare/Custom Rank or a Rare/Custom Permission or even a Rare/Custom Item the choice is to you. The one who is willing to be awesome and Donate! And i know there isnt a server to test out on and Have fun then donate but 10/10 when you donate and the server opens i can assure you, it wont be boring ;p
LegendOfSidonia
Level 1 : New Miner