§⋄§ 【Hypergonix Staff Recruitment】§⋄§

Avionic_MC's Avatar Avionic_MC11/22/14 2:21 am
1 emeralds 82
[center][img]i.imgur.com/ueOm2H3.png[/img]

[size=150][b]Server Summary:[/size][/b]
Hypergonix is a server which was born almost 8 months ago. Ever since then we've had a lot of players (8,000 which have joined over the course of this year. As of now we have ~63 active reoccurring players on our server. With these many players we will need dedicated staff who knows what they are doing and who are around the clock. We are also a server network consisting of: Factions, and Towny.

[size=150][b]Who are we looking for?[/b][/size]
We are looking to active mature Minecraft players who have a vast amount of knowledge about running a Minecraft server, and Factions/Towny. Our minimum age requirement is 13 years old. We are looking for players who are dedicated, responsible, funny, and easy-going. If you fit in to these categories we just listed then apply.

[size=150][b]What makes your server different?[/b][/size]
Our server is focused upon our playerbase, not about making money from the players. We provide our regular players with timed ranks which are ranks they earn from playing on the server, and with these ranks they earn perks. Free perks, we let our players have free pets, and trails* which allows them a greater experience. We also try to make sure that we are not reserving some fun gameplay aspects for donators. One of these is the ability to mine spawners, we let any player have the ability to mine spawners. If you think you would like to participate in being staff in this server please apply.

[size=150][b]Application format:[/b][/size]
1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Your age:

3) Maturity level from 1-10 (10 being the least mature):

4) Have you ever owned a server:

5) Have you been/are a staff member on another server:
^ if so can you private message this account with proof

6) Why do you feel you want to be staff on THIS server:

7) Do you have a Skype and are willing to join our Skype group?

8) Personality

9) Why you want to be a staff member (persuade us)

[b]** if you feel like you do not want to post this publicly please feel free to inbox me **[/b]

[size=150][b]Server IP: play.hypergonix.net
Server Website: hypergonix.net[/b][/size][/center]
Avionic_MC
Level 1 : New Dragonborn