Derper_Jake's Avatar Derper_Jake7/23/14 5:24 am
1 emeralds 132 1
7/23/2014 5:26 am
istack0409's Avatar istack0409
IceRevolution Gaming Server Looking foor staff

Technical facts about the server:
Hoster: Zap-Hosting
Ram: 32GB Ram
Slots: currently (500 can always be extended)
Owner: Krashlord
Co-Owner: Td1299frog
Server status: Up but whitelisted(looking for staff)

We are looking for Admins, Moderators, Architects, and Builders. Please fill in a small application and we will decide if you are worthy

Admin:
Ingame Name:
Age(must be 16 or older):
Previous server experience:
Previous servers you worked for(as admin):

Moderator:
Ingame Name:
Previous server experience:
Previous servers you worked for(as Moderator):

Architect:
Ingame Name:
Previouse works(must show work as a picture):
How you would help the server:
Your experience as Architect:

Builder:
Ingame Name:
Previouse works(must show work as a picture):
How would you help the server:
Your experience as Builder:

Mfg - Jake
Derper_Jake
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2014 5:26 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you applying for?: admin

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome