III Helpers + Builders Still Needed! III

ImjustThatMoose's Avatar ImjustThatMoose5/25/17 3:25 pm
1 emeralds 198 9
5/25/2017 10:07 pm
ImjustThatMoose's Avatar ImjustThatMoose
As our plugins have been completed, we are edging closer to our open beta launch! However, with 1 builder this is a slow moving goal! If you have skill in building, please apply! We also are looking for a few more beginning level staff! Nothing comes easy, so don"t be a person who expects to be handed a high staff position.

Comment with your Discord name, Skype name, and any additional information you wish to include. We will contact you as soon as possible!

-FFRPG Team
ImjustThatMoose
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2017 10:07 pm
ImjustThatMoose
bump
05/25/2017 6:20 pm
ImjustThatMoose
Bump
05/25/2017 5:25 pm
ImjustThatMoose
Thank you, you've been contacted on discord
05/25/2017 4:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CommanderHusky
Husky
I don't keep screenshots due to a contract I make with people, I can do a build test in-game if needed.
05/25/2017 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AlienXY
Can you please send me the IP?
05/25/2017 3:54 pm
ImjustThatMoose
Thanks Dragon! I've contacted you!
05/25/2017 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dragon_Rex31
My discord is DragonBleach#0833, I dont have skype, and i want to apply for builder and i have screenshots.
05/25/2017 3:47 pm
ImjustThatMoose
Thank you Alien, my head admin will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible
05/25/2017 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AlienXY
Name: AlienXY

Discord: #5488 Name: AlienXY

TimeZone UTC+3

Activity: 5-7 Hours daily

Dedication -
I am willing to fully dedicate myself to your server and make sure that I stay dedicated and work as hard as possible to help other players and to make sure your server becomes one of the best servers out there! I will put in the time, knowledge and effort to help the team and owner in any way needed to get. I spend most of my time playing Minecraft, which is usually 5-7 hours daily, this varies on a daily basis and may change due to family activities.
If I am a staff member, I will be as dedicated as possible and I will make sure that not just me, but other staff members, and players are satisfied and happy with what I will do as a staff team member.

Why do you want to be staff? -
I want to be a staff member mainly because I love helping. It is one of my favorite things to do on Minecraft. And with this server being new, I would really like to have the opportunity to give it my all to help.
I also want to be a staff member because I know that I will always be there to help and support your server so it will grow to be everyone's first choice server to play on. I am known to be a peoples person and get along very good with everyone. I also know how to deal with them in a mature, respectful manner no matter how much stress or pressure I am put within.
I am also able to stop players from abusing one another and to stop players from hacking, because who doesn't like a hack-free server, right? I am also usually very active so I will be able to respond to/help everyone in the chat at any time without leaving anybody out.
I believe that I am fully dedicated and will make a good role model in being a staff member for your server.

How can you help this server? -
I can help This server in so many different ways. As I have mentioned, I am usually very active which will give me the opportunity to help other players or my fellow staff members with their work. I am also very polite, respectful and mature in my actions but would like to learn and gain more experience with plugins so I will be able to help the server if anything goes wrong. I will treat all players equally and will always be there to lend them a hand ( So far, there hasn't been an issue that a player has presented me with that I could not solve). I am trustworthy, play fairly and am very easy to talk to. I am sure that with my social and gaming skills, I will be a great part of your staff member team.

Previous experience:
I have been an Owner for a server as well as a Moderator for another, Im good at plugins and I am able to spot hackers easily. I will always keep the server free from hackers and the chat clean from insults.

Any additional information - About your self?
I'm just a guy who likes to help others in any way possible and have fun. I like to always learn new things and am open to new ideas. And in my opinion, being a staff member in your server is a position I would like to attain in order to contribute to the team and the community as a whole.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application! If there is anything else you wish to know about me then Skype or Discord is the place to ask me Have a great day/evening!

Please give me the server IP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome