Impulse Factions>>Staff Needed [Builders, Helpers, etc]

PrizmOnyx1201's Avatar PrizmOnyx12014/30/16 11:43 am
4/30/2016 10:09 pm
Zhen8930's Avatar Zhen8930
Hey guys my server is hiring! You can either apply on here or my website: impulsefactions1.enjin.com/forum
If you are applying here post your application in the comments below and If I like your application i will reply to it and whitelist you on my server as well as give you the ip. (Note My Server Is Not Open Yet...It Is Opening Later On Today!)

Copy And Paste And Fill Out Good Luck! :

Minecraft Name:

In-Game-Name:

Staff Position Wanted:

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team:

Past Experience:

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?:

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?:

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?:

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?:
PrizmOnyx1201
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2016 10:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Murdock__ Ign
Glen Quagmire Skype
04/30/2016 9:53 pm
PrizmOnyx1201
lol i mean is anyone good at copying and pasting in minecraft
04/30/2016 9:52 pm
PrizmOnyx1201
lol lol i mean copying and pasting in minecraft
04/30/2016 9:23 pm
PrizmOnyx1201
Guys are any of you good at copying and pasting I need to know now. If so please reply with only your minecraft in game name and skype if you have
04/30/2016 9:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Hoodiniator
Not sure what you mean by this... As far as I know, anybody who's been using a computer for at least a week knows how to copy and paste.
04/30/2016 8:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Brimagic_Wings
Minecraft Name: Angel_Of_Music_

Staff Position Wanted: Admin, Mod, or Helper

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team: I am hard working and am not afraid to admit that I have done something wrong. I like to help out and empower others. I want to help build Impulse Factions into a great server that everyone feels welcome on.

Past Experience: I was a builder and a mod on some small servers that are not worth mentioning for the following reasons: I was expected to do huge projects like hubs in a short amount of time by myself, some were never open to the public. I was an admin on a friend's server and I owned three servers.

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?: I would tell them to stop and if they did not, I would mute them for the according amount of time.

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?: I would ask for proof before banning or jailing them. If proof was provided, I would jail or ban them.

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?: I would tell the staff member they should not abuse their power and if the issue continues I would report them to the owner.

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?: I would mute them for ten minutes. This is a much more severe type of spam and it would not be tolerated by me.
04/30/2016 8:30 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Links Freind
Minecraft name: RPEHES Age:9 staff position wanted:builder or moderator i would make a great addition because I have been on many servers and know my way around some redstone including command blocks. past experience:I had a server but have given up on it. Scenario 1 : I warn them and then if they continue to spam either tell a mod or higher or if i get mod temp ban for 3 days Scenario 2 : I check and see if there is proof and if there is same as 1 except not temp ban full ban. Scenario 3 : tell mod or higher / if I am a mod possibly full ban if not temp. Scenario 4 : Give 1 warning and then /mute. I hope you like my application oh and side note: most week days I go to school (Except in most of Summer.)
04/30/2016 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GHASTGALAXY
Minecraft Name: _GHASTGALAXY

In-Game-Name: _GHASTGALAXY

Staff Position Wanted: builder or helper

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team: i love to help and i got alot of spare time

Past Experience:
i got experience ass all except dev and owner
Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?:
wraning then mute for 1 day the mute perm
Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?:
idk tell a dev or owner
Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?:
try to stop him and tell a op co owner owner
Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?:
./mute them
04/30/2016 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
UnnervedUK
Minecraft Name: Deadpool25

In-Game-Name: Jake

Staff Position Wanted: Builder- Admin

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team: I am a very good builder/ redstoner and I will react appropriately to any problems. And I love to help ppl make their dreams.

Past Experience: Co- owned a server, other ranks such as helper.

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?: Give a warning,
if they carry on I mute them, if they carry on it is bannable.

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?: First I need proof,
then a Warning, then Ban

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?: Warn him, then report him to a owner

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?: Mute straight away, racist comments are not tolerable.
04/30/2016 3:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Minecraft Name: Murdock__

In-Game-Name:

Staff Position Wanted: Head administrator or Co owner.

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft Multiplayer on servers for about 4 years. I have been almost every staff position from chat mod all the way up to Owner, I have been it all. And this experience has taught me discipline and maturity and how to run a server the right way.

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?: I firstly will tell them peacefully to stop. If they continue I will tell them that if they do not stop I may need to put a temporary mute on them. If they continue I will mute them for 10 minutes, If they continue I will kick them with the warning "Next step is a temporary ban for 5 hours" And if they come back after being kicked and continue to spam I will execute a 5 hour temp ban. After that if they continue it goes to 10 hours then 24 hours, then a Permanant ban.

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?: I ask you to demote me, I change my name so Im not recognized. I private message them saying something like " Yo I heard ya got hacks mind sharing?" And Ill ask things like that casually untill I catch him. Thats when Ill have the owner come in vanish to see for himself, then we will permanently ban him.

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?: I will immediately alert the owner if it is someone with a higher rank. If not I will tell them that it is against server rules and they need to stop, If they do not Ill ban them for 5 hours with the message "Next time you get demoted" And if they continue I will demote them one rank down and if they still continue I will demote them to player rank.

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do? I will say that this server does not tolerate racism and to stop before a punishment is executed. If they continue I will Mute them for an hour if they still continue I will temporary ban them for 10 hours with "I tried to be nice but next time is going to be a ban" And if they continue I will ban them.
04/30/2016 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinedanielYT
Minecraft Name:Endozoso
In-Game-Name:Endozoso (call me End if you want)

Staff Position Wanted:Moderator

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team:
So i can help people,warn them,and keep the server clean,i was very good at that in 3 or 4 other servers
Past Experience:My first one was horrible,but as i went to my other staff apps,it went better,i think il do good at this server

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?:I would mute them for 5 mins

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?:I would ban that hacker

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?:Tell a Adminastrator or Owner about this

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?:I would warn them and then they get banned
04/30/2016 11:57 am
PrizmOnyx1201
Edit: My server is also in version 1.8.8
04/30/2016 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
shadowman1771
Minecraft Name: Shadow_PvP_HD

Staff Position Wanted: Developer, But I would like Admin aswell.

Why You Would Make A Good Addition To The Team: I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​

Past Experience: I have higher than average knowledge of Minecraft. I have been playing for three and a half years and with age comes knowledge. I am always learning new things about the game and as the new 1.9 update comes out, there will be lots of research and in-depth videos. I routinely watch Logdotzip and Sethbling's videos to learn about any new technical things.

Scenario 1: Someone is spamming the chat. What do you do?: I would give them 2 warning first, if they continue, i will mute them for 15 mins.

Scenario 2: Someone is accused of hacking. What do you do?: I will look more into what happen and try to catch them off guard to see if they are hacking or not.

Scenario 3: A staff member is abusing his power. What do you do?: I will either tell the owner of the server to get on, or if they abuse really bad i will de-op them for a short time until the owner is online.

Scenario 4: Someone is pouring racial comments into chat? What do you do?: I will tell them to stop and do the same scenario that i would do if someone was spamming chat. It is written above at scenario 1.

Thank You for reading my App, and i would i get accepted, Wish me luck
04/30/2016 11:45 am
PrizmOnyx1201
Edit: Minecraft Name and In Game Name are the same thing. My bad you only have to fill out one
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome