[OOC] Impurity

NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR3/20/13 10:33 pm
3/27/2013 7:52 pm
NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR
(Impurity)

IC Here!: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/impurity-t234432.html

Story
The year is 55 AP ( After Purity ) Or as you may know it 2138. Fifty five years ago. A man named Samuel Greyson made a breakthrough in humam biology. He invented an Implant that would allow the lame to walk. The world proclaimed him a hero. But the breakthroughs didnt stop there. He started to make implants that gave soldiers the strength of three men. Implants that made people able to run as fast as a Cheetah. He created an implant for any part of the body that was lacking, Impure if you would. The world was overjoyed by the inventions, But that joy did not last. A cell of terrorists that had gotten a hold of these implants. They attacked the United Nations building on the fateful summer of June 19th 46 AP. The battle lasted an entire day, Losses were large on both sides. But none of that mattered. The Worlds Leaders had been killed, The world sent into disarray. The remaining Government banned the use of implants and sentenced anyone that had them to to either a life long sentece in jail, Or death. Seeing as 90% of the population had some sort of implant. The result was a series of massacres. 75% of these people were killed, 10% imprisoned. The remaining went into hiding. The Government branded them Terrorists and proclaimed that if any Purists ( Those who hadnt gotten implants. ) helped them that they would lose all rights and be treated as a Terrorist. The remaining people that had implants hid from the goverments of the world. Some started stealing from Purists, Others merely survived. Some just gave up and popped themselves. But some of them.. Some of them fought back. We are these people. We are working out of the city of San Francisco. We are being hunted, But we are going to fight back. We are going to the show them that we are not afraid. We are the survivors. We are Impuritys...

Rules
1: Normal Rp Rules
2: Keep cussing at a minimal
3: No God-Modding
4: No Controlling someone elses character!
5: Your Implant abilitys cannot be OP keep it a little calm K?
6: No one is perfect. Every character has a flaw at some point
7: Romance is allowed. But please keep it PG-13
8: No Mary/Gary Sues.Put Random Parodox in anything else
9: Please try not to use one liners!
10: No killing someone elses Character without their permission.
11: And lastly! Your character must be of at least 9 years of age seeing as the date that Implants were banned is 46 AP and the current date is 55 AP. I would like it if they could be a bit older than this however.But if your app is good I may allow it.

Apps
Impurity
Click to reveal
Impurity App -

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory

Personality:

What Implants does your person have?(Optical Implants, Implants that make you stronger etc):

Weaknesses:

Anything Else?:

Purist
Click to reveal
Purist App -

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory

Personality:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Alignment(eg. If you character helps Impuritys,The Government, Or if they are neutral:

Anything Else?:

Soldier
Click to reveal
Soldier App -

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory

Personality:

Rank( If your app is good and you are the one of the first to apply you may get a higher rank):

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Anything Else?:

This is the first RP I have started. So cut me a bit of slack. Once I get 2-3 Apps I will make the IC. See you in the RP ( I hope )
NorthernGamR
Level 21 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2013 7:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
True...
03/27/2013 7:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
pures can be On the Imps side.. So you should be able to
03/27/2013 6:20 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
Question, can I create an organization that helps the augmented people but aren't actually augmented themselves?
You know, find the ones in hiding and help them out?
03/27/2013 7:52 pm
NorthernGamR
Yep. Purists are free to be on the side of the Gov, Imps, Neutraility or whatever other alingments you can think of.
03/27/2013 3:59 pm
Deth_Glitch
Expect... everyone has gone Inactive!! and my post is last post So I cant revive... REVIVE FOR ME
03/26/2013 8:13 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
Applying!
Very good for a first RP!
03/25/2013 3:08 pm
NorthernGamR
Mkay
03/25/2013 2:53 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
Northern, i recommend that you put the link to the RP at the first page and maybe not make it go to the 5th page of the RP xD
03/25/2013 2:49 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
I mean people.
03/25/2013 2:43 pm
planetblox2000
I have another idea. Why don't us guys go on the IC?
03/25/2013 2:45 pm
Typhlosionboy
Us guys? So Epic is not allowed because she is not a guy?
03/25/2013 3:15 pm
Summertime
;A; I have an anime marathon today.
03/25/2013 2:41 pm
Deth_Glitch
Im with Zane. Not stop the topic we are spamming
03/25/2013 2:34 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
How about no memes at all.
03/25/2013 2:35 pm
Typhlosionboy
Best idea yet!
03/25/2013 2:33 pm
planetblox2000
I think from now on, the only memes we should post are futurama fry memes that say: not sure if troll app.
03/25/2013 1:37 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Cut the arguing and memes, guys.

Seriously.
03/25/2013 2:23 pm
Deth_Glitch
Or I will Godmode and kill you IC... seriously.. dont do it, it's just spam.. and spam is against the rules or W/E it is I am supposed to read...
03/25/2013 2:26 pm
Summertime
I agree, if you spam. There will be no Legman and Wheels!
03/25/2013 2:34 pm
NorthernGamR
Dont deny me Legman and Wheels!
TyphlosionboyLooks interesting, i'm going to try it.

"First! I'll go and beat this guy up, then go for a meal and then go to sleep!"

Impurity App -

Name: Nate Silversun

Backstory:
Click to reveal
When he was young, he always liked to jump and wanted to go to the moon! His father always laughed and said: "Yeah, like you can go to the moon! Good one!". Nate never liked to hear that, one day at school he heard a loud explosion so he went home to check on his dad and saw him lying down on the ground dead! Nate was shocked, so he ran away hoping that his uncle could help him, but his uncle died too...Nate had no more options left, so Nate decided to find some shelter. While walking he saw some Terrorist who mumbled some stuff "Man, We sure showed them! Now let's go find other people to kill!" Nate was shocked! He knew that if he would show himself it would mean the end of his existence! So he decided to hide and try to get stronger. A few weeks later, he found a Implant lying on the ground. "What is this? Wait! It has some instructions on it....."Insert on legs...?" Nate read and inserted them on his legs. "Wonder what this does then?" Nate asked and tried to jump and he could jump twice as high! A few days later he found a surviver! "Help me please....." He muttered. "Where did you come from? Who are you?" Nate asked and the man responded "T-them! The Terrorist! They killed everybody around me and they almost killed me!" Nate responed with "Well, I don't have much but come with me! I have a shelterer!" Nate said and invited the man to his "home. "You see, i have this weird thing that makes me jump twice as high for some reason?" Nate said and showed the man his Implant. The man recognized it right away! "Oh! My my, something you have there little boy! That's an Implant! They do different things, your seems to make you jump twice as high!" the man said "Wow! That's awesome!" Nate said with a cheery voice and the man left, before he left he said: "Listen, use it for good! Please, i beg you! Don't use it for evil! Don't join the terrorist!" The man begged and Nate responded with: "I won't! They killed my family! I'm going to get my revenge on them!" Nate said with a angry tone and went to find the Terrorist and hopefully meet other people who survived.....

Personality: Friendly, Helpful, Likes to Jump, a bit lazy

What Implants does your person have?: His Implants are in his legs which makes it so he can jump twice as high.

Weaknesses: Gets tired quickly...

Anything Else?: Why is everybody talking about a "random paradox"?

Accepted
03/25/2013 1:37 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
03/25/2013 1:34 pm
Typhlosionboy
*sigh* Meme war.....again....
03/25/2013 1:32 pm
tmplumber
03/25/2013 1:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Oh boy, and let the hate festival day two begin.
03/25/2013 1:28 pm
planetblox2000
tmplumber
planetblox2000

Impurity App -

Backstory:
Click to reveal
When he was young, he always liked to jump and wanted to go to the moon! His father always laughed and said: "Yeah, like you can go to the moon! Good one!". Nate never liked to hear that, one day at school he heard a loud explosion so he went home to check on his dad and saw him lying down on the ground dead! Nate was shocked, so he ran away hoping that his uncle could help him, but his uncle died too...Nate had no more options left, so Nate decided to find some shelter. While walking he saw some Terrorist who mumbled some stuff "Man, We sure showed them! Now let's go find other people to kill!" Nate was shocked! He knew that if he would show himself it would mean the end of his existence! So he decided to hide and try to get stronger. A few weeks later, he found a Implant lying on the ground. "What is this? Wait! It has some instructions on it....."Insert on legs...?" Nate read and inserted them on his legs. "Wonder what this does then?" Nate asked and tried to jump and he could jump twice as high! With this new ability, Nate now tries to fight the Terrorist and maybe try to find other people.....

What Implants does your person have?: His Implants are in his legs which makes it so he can jump twice as high.

Im not an acceptor, but I think you need a longer backstory.

03/25/2013 1:27 pm
Deth_Glitch
His backstory look a decent length... I have got accepted for less..
03/25/2013 1:24 pm
tmplumber
planetblox2000

Impurity App -

Backstory:
Click to reveal
When he was young, he always liked to jump and wanted to go to the moon! His father always laughed and said: "Yeah, like you can go to the moon! Good one!". Nate never liked to hear that, one day at school he heard a loud explosion so he went home to check on his dad and saw him lying down on the ground dead! Nate was shocked, so he ran away hoping that his uncle could help him, but his uncle died too...Nate had no more options left, so Nate decided to find some shelter. While walking he saw some Terrorist who mumbled some stuff "Man, We sure showed them! Now let's go find other people to kill!" Nate was shocked! He knew that if he would show himself it would mean the end of his existence! So he decided to hide and try to get stronger. A few weeks later, he found a Implant lying on the ground. "What is this? Wait! It has some instructions on it....."Insert on legs...?" Nate read and inserted them on his legs. "Wonder what this does then?" Nate asked and tried to jump and he could jump twice as high! With this new ability, Nate now tries to fight the Terrorist and maybe try to find other people.....

03/25/2013 1:23 pm
planetblox2000
Yeah, I guess a 12 year old doesn't have much of a backstory.
03/25/2013 1:22 pm
Typhlosionboy
planetblox2000

I couldn't think of much more, i'm going to try
03/25/2013 1:13 pm
planetblox2000

Impurity App -

Backstory:
Click to reveal

03/25/2013 1:11 pm
Typhlosionboy
Looks interesting, i'm going to try it.

Impurity App -

Backstory:
Click to reveal
When he was young, he always liked to jump and wanted to go to the moon! His father always laughed and said: "Yeah, like you can go to the moon! Good one!". Nate never liked to hear that, one day at school he heard a loud explosion so he went home to check on his dad and saw him lying down on the ground dead! Nate was shocked, so he ran away hoping that his uncle could help him, but his uncle died too...Nate had no more options left, so Nate decided to find some shelter. While walking he saw some Terrorist who mumbled some stuff "Man, We sure showed them! Now let's go find other people to kill!" Nate was shocked! He knew that if he would show himself it would mean the end of his existence! So he decided to hide and try to get stronger. A few weeks later, he found a Implant lying on the ground. "What is this? Wait! It has some instructions on it....."Insert on legs...?" Nate read and inserted them on his legs. "Wonder what this does then?" Nate asked and tried to jump and he could jump twice as high! A few days later he found a surviver! "Help me please....." He muttered. "Where did you come from? Who are you?" Nate asked and the man responded "T-them! The Terrorist! They killed everybody around me and they almost killed me!" Nate responed with "Well, I don't have much but come with me! I have a shelterer!" Nate said and invited the man to his "home. "You see, i have this weird thing that makes me jump twice as high for some reason?" Nate said and showed the man his Implant. The man recognized it right away! "Oh! My my, something you have there little boy! That's an Implant! They do different things, your seems to make you jump twice as high!" the man said "Wow! That's awesome!" Nate said with a cheery voice and the man left, before he left he said: "Listen, use it for good! Please, i beg you! Don't use it for evil! Don't join the terrorist!" The man begged and Nate responded with: "I won't! They killed my family! I'm going to get my revenge on them!" Nate said with a angry tone and went to find the Terrorist and hopefully meet other people who survived.....

03/24/2013 6:27 pm
Deth_Glitch
why do people allways want to be children... -__- they are OP and very adult like 9/10 times
03/24/2013 3:07 pm
tmplumber
Oh well time for Timmy's story to begin (( im going to call him Tim for short ))
03/24/2013 3:03 pm
NorthernGamR
I have been accepting apps that make it sound like all of this just started. But I just realised that with how I made the story the Imps have been running around and hiding for nine years xD I screwed that up. Oh well.
03/24/2013 2:59 pm
Korigon
There is for purist apps. Guess he switched it.

And yeah, you actually can be in a university if your seventeen. But you have to be really really smart.
03/24/2013 2:46 pm
Summertime
I'm sorry but, aren't you in high-school if you're seventeen? Plus, their is no Alignment in Impurity apps.
03/24/2013 2:41 pm
planetblox2000
*pants* changed again.
03/24/2013 2:41 pm
NorthernGamR
How about we say you got the strength of around a boxer instead planet? Then I will accept you. But be warned I am going to be watching you closely. I dont want to see any one liners.
03/24/2013 2:39 pm
Summertime
Yeah, Planet's implant is a little OP.
03/24/2013 2:34 pm
Korigon
Ehm...Planet, denied again. Sorry, but not even my terminator can easily break bones. I'll stay on the fence and leave it up to North, but I would suggest changing it. Backstory is ok for now, however.
03/24/2013 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
your a killer
im just reading but can i read the ic? i dont make applications anymore.
03/24/2013 2:34 pm
NorthernGamR
Its a free country Killer. you are allowed to read anyones RP.
03/24/2013 11:55 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
I used to role-play i got kinda good at it. Then i left. Now i'm back! >:)
03/24/2013 10:31 am
tmplumber
Impurity App -

" What's an implant? "
Name: Timmy Jacobson

Appearance: See Above

Backstory: Timmy Jacobson was born into a family without a father, and to make things even worse he was blind, this made the first few years of his life very difficult until his fourth birthday, during the night where most parents would wrap up presents they had implants put into his eyes. This was his birthday present, the gift of sight.
His Mother was always very religious and so told Timmy that God gave him the gift, this led to Timmy never knowing about his implants. The next few years of his life was a very good time for him, his sister got a good job and his first baby teeth started to fall out, he thought these good times would last forever until one day he was watching the news, which is mother always forbid (( because of the implants )) and heard something about bombing, suddenly his mother pulled him away and sent him up to his room.
Then one day there was a knock at the door, he could hear a man talking in a deep voice, then he heard his mother shout, then all he could hear were gunshots and screaming. This scared Timmy and so he hid in his room, little did he know that the government were looking for him, After a couple of hours the gun-shots had gone, and he could not hear the man anymore so Timmy snuck down to see his Mother had been shot and his sister was burnt. Suddenly he heard the man again and so he ran into the forest that was next to his house, when he looked back it was burning, Timmy knew what he had to do, he had to run...

Personality: He is a very cowardly person, who always wants to help others, even to the point of nearly helping the government find other people with implants...

What Implants does your person have?(Optical Implants, Implants that make you stronger etc):His implants are in his eyes, the allow him to see, at day in the light and at night in the dark.

Weaknesses: He is very small and weak...

Anything Else?: Anyone ever heard of a random paradox?

(( keep in mind this is the first time I have roleplayed a child ))
03/24/2013 2:36 pm
NorthernGamR
Accepted
03/24/2013 10:56 am
tmplumber
Done, I hope it gets accepted...
03/24/2013 10:30 am
tmplumber
im creating an app for this, guess his age...
03/24/2013 10:23 am
planetblox2000
Why are you so cruel?
03/24/2013 10:25 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
I'm so mad! , I can't help it. I used to tolerate one-liners, Now I don't. :'(
03/24/2013 10:31 am
planetblox2000
Well soooory! Im not perfect like you guys!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome