[Still Looking] Incoming HIT Server! Recruiting Builders!

Will APN's Avatar Will APN8/22/15 1:18 am
8/28/2015 12:10 am
beth__'s Avatar beth__
Hi!!

Who Am I?

Hi, I am Will or also known as Dinosaurs via other forums such as Spigot and Bukkit. Little about myself. I am a developer with skills that range from web development to plugin development with Java. I developed a plugin called CrateReloaded, which is now being used by over 1500 servers with over a 6000 player count at peak times and still increasing. Now, I am starting a new project that I can call "ours".

Why this Server?

"Why would I help this server?" There are a ton of servers out there but why should I consider this one? I recently bought a server and I am looking for folks who would help nurture this server. I am currently working on something that I love and that is minecraft. As well as that, I am developing plugins from the ground up, to accustom the server with new features and gameplay. Personally, I love games and I love creation and I am looking to create a server that is not mine but ours.

What am I looking for?

Now, we are getting to the meaty part. I am looking for how well you answer the application with length, depth, and correct grammar. I want to see an effort put into the application not only because we are looking for dedication but also for people who love creation. Make sure the format is neat and not all jumbled together to create a mush. Finally, please preview the application.

What I don't want to see?

These are absolutely disregarded and will not be considered. Anyone could become a staff. Please do not say that you are qualified with listing out ranks or staff positions but showing that you are qualified. Also, don't say that you are mature, show me
  • Ranks
  • Past Staff Ranks

Application!

We are currently looking only for builders! Please show past experience such a portfolio!
Builder, Tester
Builder, Tester
IGN:
Time Zone:
Please provide a short answer for each.
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building)
What are some of your past experiences?
How creative are you? (Provide Examples)
Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!)
What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?)
How well do you interact with others?
A little about yourself?

Moderator, Admin
Please fill out the form above. We are choosing moderators based on how well we become acquainted. Once we get to know you, we might consider upping you to a Moderator or Admin. Please do not ask for a moderator or admin rank, or you will be denied.

Questions!

If you have any questions, ask away! I will be answering any questions below.

All applications will be read!

All applications will be replied to whether they are accepted or denied by either PM or through this thread. Please do not bump and rush me, I will get through all the applications.

We are different,
Will
Will APN
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2015 12:10 am
beth__
Builder
Bethany Williams
beth__
Don't have skype, sorry
Pacific
Nighttime only
I was a builder for a now closed server
I love building skyscrapers and parkour
I can build lots of things
I really want to be a builder
Pretty well
I live in oregon
Contact me at my sisters email kay.w4@aol.com

Hope I get the job
08/27/2015 11:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xVoidGTx
What will the server have to offer/ what type of server will it be?
08/27/2015 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Roy_Gamer
Builder
IGN: Roy_Gamer
Time Zone: Eastern Time

Please provide a short answer for each

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) : I will be able to build around 2-3 hours a day. Possibly less during the weekends.

What are some of your past experiences?: Some of my past experiences are working with a group of developers that help make Minecraft plug-ins and also just working with a server that needs some boosting in their lobbies and whatnot. I’ve worked with many people, some famous, others not so much, but nonetheless, I’ve had a fun time being able to work with people, building objects to see what could happen. I was in a partnership with Machinima, a great company I have to say but then school came rolling around the corner and demolishing all of my work. I haven’t got in touch with Machinima since and I am not exactly willing to either. I have worked in an animal shelter for about 3 months, and I have worked people from the weak hearted to the strict. Sometimes, it is heartbreaking to see a dog or a cat come up to our animal shelter that is all cut up. I have learned to deal with leniency and firmness. I have worked at Minetime, it is a server that is home to hundreds. I’ve helped work on the lobby of Minetime and it came out wonderful. I’ve been builder to many other small servers but none of them can compare to the environment of Minetime. We spent months trying to make the ceiling of the lobby symmetrical and that took up most of our time.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples): On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate myself about a 9. During the Minetime planning, there was a lot of discussion about how to make the server’s lobbies. It was one of my co-workers and I who came up with the idea of an open area with a symmetrical ceiling and a dragon if you fall off of the lobby platform. On small servers, I have helped build whole cities and designs for modern houses. During the time I worked with a small group of plug-in makers, I actually came up with an idea for the FightZone plug-in but it ended up not succeeding.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!): Something cool I can do is probably build modern Minecraft houses. To me, building just comes naturally. In high school, I am currently leaning toward the architect side of learning. Also, my bow skills aren’t too shabby.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?): Something that caught my eye was the [Still Looking] part. Also it said recruiting builders, and that was mostly what caught my I and I was hooked from the start.

How well do you interact with others?: I interact quite well, I have worked for the animal shelter, food stores, The Home Depot, etc. I have a reputation of being polite, respectful, and trustworthy. A little bit on the humorous side but also on the serious when focused side.

A little about yourself?: I am South Korean, well I was born in Ohio and moved about 6 times. I’m a fan of Cleveland Cavaliers and love to play baseball and basketball. Building in Minecraft is my hobby, Turf Wars on Mineplex is my favorite minigame.
Thank you for taking the time and effort into reading!
08/26/2015 9:09 pm
Hummerdog14
Builder, Tester

Dylan

IGN:

hummerdog13

dylan.davies16

Time Zone:

AEST

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building)

Yes i can help around the server doing multiple things.

What are some of your past experiences?

Ive had quite a lot of experience in building server spawns and other things as well. I started building way back in 1.3 beta so roughly 4-5 years ago. Worldedit is like my second nature. Absolutely love it. As i said before ive built on a lot of servers of different themes and quite alot of the time ive been promoted to mod or admin. I ave been Admin on multiple servers as well.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples)

You can see some of my builds if you look up GibbyBrah on PMC. Id consider myself as a very creative person.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!)

I dont know if this is a talent but i like to lead groups and teams. I think this would be handy with leading a group of builders or mods to help the server grow.

Generally i just really want to help people out developing and creating their server. I enjoy meeting people and being amongst a team that can really be dedicated and strive to do their best.

How well do you interact with others?

I really love to talk and meet new people. As i said earlier i like to lead but i can also take orders or commands from people higher then me.

A little about yourself?

I live in Australia so its kind of handy to monitor the server when America is asleep. If you really want to know I am studying Aerospace Aeronautical Engineering. Generally i just really want to be apart of a mature and dedicated team.

Thanks
Dylan
08/27/2015 9:20 pm
Will APN
Hey Dylan,

You have been contacted. We would like to know a little more about you.
08/26/2015 8:34 pm
Kevin45096
Builder, Tester
IGN: My in game name is Kevin45609
Skype: My skype is also Kevin45609 (I make all my usernames Kevin45609)
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Yes i play Minecraft all the time. So therefor i will be on all the time. I will be switching between your server and my friends but i will most likely be on your server more. My friends server isnt too popular just yet
What are some of your past experiences? I am usually a builder whenever im a staff member on a server. And the other few times I was a moderator but i was pretty much both a builder and a moderator at the same time. But mostly builder. I have worked on many servers as builder but no server with anymore then 100 people on it
How creative are you? (Provide Examples) Im pretty creative not bragging or anything i dont know what you mean provide examples but i love to be able to build anything sometimes ill just get on a creative server and start building. Ill build almost anything.
Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I would say im pretty good at building spawn type things. Like if you wanted me to build a spawn i could do it. For almost any type of style like Medieval Futuristic or Modern.
http://imgur.com/KD1VkBc,eCycGoA,I1iINb ... ,Rd3HJor#5
Thats a link to a Medieval type spawn i made earlier today
What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) What caught my eye? Probably the level of organization in the post. Im a really organized person and i notice organized things
How well do you interact with others? I am like the most social and friendly person you will ever meet. I try to interact with everyone. No matter how many people there are.
A little about yourself?I just told a little about myself. Im friendly and a very social person and i love to build in Minecraft and i hope i get accepted
08/27/2015 8:07 pm
Will APN
Sorry, your application has been rejected.

Your application was too general similar to half of the applications on here. The fact that you provided screenshots was good but that wasn't enough to get you in. The answer is too generic and it doesn't show that you are someone unique.
08/26/2015 7:30 pm
Will APN
Bump, Looking for builders.
08/23/2015 11:33 pm
Jaqalinator

IGN:
Jaqal

Skype: If I get accepted. I'll send it to you on PMC messages.

Time Zone: 8:00+ GMT

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Since I'm still in school I've got to goto school for 7 hours a day and also I have homework/assignments quite regularly, I can go on for a few hours each day excluding Friday and Saturday which I can go on as long as I want.

What are some of your past experiences? I have been a loyal staff member on a lot of small servers, I've been a Moderator on a Network called "ReactiveMC" I was a moderator a few years ago on it's Skyblock section. I resigned a few months after.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) I'm not the best at building by hand. I can make some pretty cool designs with World Edit but I don't make crazily good designs if I had to rate myself as a builder it would probably be a 6/10.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I don't have much talents including PC but one talent is that I can write over 73 words per minute. Other talents I have besides Minecraft is that I'm a pretty good soccer player.

I was scrolling through PMC when I seen a HIT server I was thinking "This is quite different from other servers and I want to be apart of it!"

How well do you interact with others? I do well work with other people unless they start doing the wrong things, including griefing, cussing and stuff like that. I take action (If I have to) upon them.

A little about yourself? Well. I was an ex-staff member at RMC https://gyazo.com/6a0638fbfc98fa4df358bc50577895c5 I've changed my name since then I really enjoyed myself as a staff member and I don't feel overpowered. I feel like everyone else I was also a staff member on a small but friendly Factions server https://gyazo.com/228e621959ed71eeebbb54e73e1dbc8c I also got head-mod on the server too https://gyazo.com/b55d25cd7bb902925eb882c655d31242. I love soccer it's one of my many passions in life I love it everything about it. The way you play, the way the ball is shaped it's lovely. I also like learning other languages such as Italian, French, Vietnamese. I am currently mastering the language of Italian. Thank you for reading my Application
08/23/2015 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NavySOF
IGN: ZippyGaming
Time Zone: EST
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Yes, I do have schooling, however I am able to dedicate at least 3-4 hours on weekdays to this project, and up to 8 on Weekends
What are some of your past experiences? I currently Own a network that i use for mostly close friends and their friends. I have been Administrator and Moderator on countless servers prior to them being disbanded.
How creative are you? (Provide Examples) While, I am not the best builder in Minecraft, I do a lot of designing and guiding builders on spawns, hubs, etc. I also have creative ideas for custom plugins and variations on popular game modes and minigames that can truly make this project one of a kind!
Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I make a lot of outdoor equipment to use for myself, such as Snowboards, Surfboards, hiking Equipment, etc. I also work on a lot of cars and trucks, customizing them and making them unique to my own vision.
What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) The Title definitely popped out to me, and after reading who you are, your past experience, and professionalism, I immediately was attracted to apply to this specific server
How well do you interact with others? Very well! I like to solve issues with anything,whether that be between other players, or between another player and myself. I always like to hear both sides of the story, and tend not to make too large of a decision without consulting a higher ranked staff member first.
A little about yourself? I am 18, very adventurous and fun loving. I love all things outdoors and hands on. I have been training with my father as my mentor to be US Army Specials Forces Weapons Sergent since I was about 12 years old. I come from a military family. My Fatherwas a Navy SEAL, My mom a Navy Nurse, My Grandfather a Navy Pilot, My great Grandfather a WWII Marine Infantryman, and much farther back.
08/26/2015 1:37 am
Will APN
Thank you for your submission, we are currently only looking for builders at the moment. If possible, please show some past experiences (If applicable).

JaqalinatorReal Name: Joshua

IGN:
Jaqal

Skype: If I get accepted. I'll send it to you on PMC messages.

Time Zone: 8:00+ GMT

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Since I'm still in school I've got to goto school for 7 hours a day and also I have homework/assignments quite regularly, I can go on for a few hours each day excluding Friday and Saturday which I can go on as long as I want.

What are some of your past experiences? I have been a loyal staff member on a lot of small servers, I've been a Moderator on a Network called "ReactiveMC" I was a moderator a few years ago on it's Skyblock section. I resigned a few months after.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) I'm not the best at building by hand. I can make some pretty cool designs with World Edit but I don't make crazily good designs if I had to rate myself as a builder it would probably be a 6/10.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I don't have much talents including PC but one talent is that I can write over 73 words per minute. Other talents I have besides Minecraft is that I'm a pretty good soccer player.

I was scrolling through PMC when I seen a HIT server I was thinking "This is quite different from other servers and I want to be apart of it!"

How well do you interact with others? I do well work with other people unless they start doing the wrong things, including griefing, cussing and stuff like that. I take action (If I have to) upon them.

A little about yourself? Well. I was an ex-staff member at RMC https://gyazo.com/6a0638fbfc98fa4df358bc50577895c5 I've changed my name since then I really enjoyed myself as a staff member and I don't feel overpowered. I feel like everyone else I was also a staff member on a small but friendly Factions server https://gyazo.com/228e621959ed71eeebbb54e73e1dbc8c I also got head-mod on the server too https://gyazo.com/b55d25cd7bb902925eb882c655d31242. I love soccer it's one of my many passions in life I love it everything about it. The way you play, the way the ball is shaped it's lovely. I also like learning other languages such as Italian, French, Vietnamese. I am currently mastering the language of Italian. Thank you for reading my Application

Sorry, your application has been denied.

Problems: We are currently only looking for builders. If you are confident in your building skills, feel free to reapply again. We are not looking for any experiences of ranks. (Check the first page again)
08/23/2015 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
steven203
Builder
IGN: Snow_Black
Time Zone: GMT +00:00
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building): On most days i can spend an hour or 2
What are some of your past experiences? I'm helping my friend build a paid server aswell
How creative are you? (Provide Examples): I like to make music, not so good at drawing though. I play a lot of music by ear and i like to improvise a little on each song to make it sound unique. As for building, everything i have ever built was an idea from my head with no examples in pictures etc...
Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!): I can play the piano, ukulele, violin, tin whistle, and recorder. I can play one song on the guitar
What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) I want to get some more experience so that i can become a better builder
How well do you interact with others? I'm really friendly. I don't critisize and i never judge a person before i get to know them
A little about yourself? Soccer is my favourite sport, I live in ireland and I am a 3rd year student(9th grade) and i am going to be doing state exams this year and next year.I turn 15 in October.
08/23/2015 10:32 pm
Will APN
Sorry,

Your application has been denied. Time Zone contrast.
08/23/2015 1:29 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
ImZane
Builder
IGN: _zX
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) I will be able to spend about 4 hours a day Building. Considering school ill be able to build for plenty more hours on the weekends!
What are some of your past experiences? I have been on about 3 build teams, I have owned my own Server with about 100 or so players. Rather then just building im not so shy when it comes to commands and plugins. I can operate a server if need be.
How creative are you? (Provide Examples) I would say i'm very creative. I think outside of the box while i'm building and come up with ideas that'll spark interest in many people.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/snarcatcher/ (Check out my work)
Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) Well outside of minecraft, i'm a pretty good drawer.
What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) Well honestly i'm looking for a cool team i can play minecraft with and build, and i just so happened to see this post, so here i am.
How well do you interact with others? I am great with others, specifically as a team i am great with giving out cool ideas and critiquing work. When it comes to players i'm pretty good to get along with and have some fun while playing minecraft.
A little about yourself? Well i'm in 11th grade, And i'm taking architecture classes at the college level. Plus i have my certificate of architecture (If you'd like to see it just hit me up on skype) So you can say i'm pretty creative.
08/22/2015 10:17 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Did you even read the first post? it says don't apply for mod or admin. You didn't even use the application
08/22/2015 10:11 am
xMindYourOwnx
Who Am I?
Hi! im Meredith, im 15 years old and i really really really love playing minecraft! I would like to apply for Admin. my hobbies are gaming and playing Soccer and Volleyball. i live in the country 'The Netherlands' and i currently have a small job at McDonalds. i have experience on 3 other servers (im owner of 1) and i have experience as Owner, Head helper, Head admin, Builder, and Moderator.

Why this Server?
Because i saw your recruitment, i think it would be amazing to help this server to the top, and make it even better then any other server! i chose this server because the name of your server is very catchy to me, couldnt resist applying for this!

Your strength:
I am good at building, but at the same time at helping and plugins! i am currently busy with trying to script a plugin, but im just expirimenting.

Your weakness:
My weakness would be redstone. Im so awful at that so please dont ask me to do any redstone stuff

I hope u will read my apply and accept me! See you! <3
08/23/2015 1:03 pm
Will APN
Sorry,

Your application has been rejected. Please use the correct format.
08/22/2015 9:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
Builder, Tester

IGN: Ninjaration

Skype: minebuilders (My profile picture is me, next to a lamplight!)

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Absolutely, I can dedicate around 6 hours a day to this server.

What are some of your past experiences? At my local school, I am involved in SA. ( Student Association) I was elected as Social Vice, and with that current experience, I feel comfortable around situations an other individual would feel stressed under. In game I am actively on forums; posting, replying, and monitoring. I also have experience with running and how to use the console. I consider my experience with minecraft is very laudable, as I have been a member of of the minecraft community for 5 years now.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) I wouldn't say I'm creative in relation to building, but with problem solving, suggestions, and ideas, I find myself finding new way to help.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I am bilingual in speaking fluent Spanish and English, and am taking Arabic courses, so I understand Arabic's fundamentals.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) To me the playerbase is out #1 priority. Seeing as you, yourself have had past experience, and are going to great lengths to make this a memorable server for the players, I would like to be on the team to shape and mold a soon to be successful minecraft community,

How well do you interact with others? As I have mentioned above, I have experience in dealing with my peers in my school, and in game. I understand and recognize how to deal with other individuals when it comes to teamwork, punishment, and casual communications.

A little about yourself? I'm a male and live in the orange state of Florida! Minecraft is my favorite game, but that doesn't keep me inside. I love going outdoors, and playing sports.

I look forward to hearing from you.
My regards,
Markus
08/22/2015 9:14 am
melissadoesMC
Please Bypass my age
Thankyou again
08/22/2015 9:13 am
melissadoesMC
Builder
IGN: NigelWDS (this is my bros old account but please excuse that)
Time Zone: BST

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) I am consistently playing on my computer and spend as much time as possible on it, i love my computer so much, its hard for me to stay away from it. the only time i wont be on is if my family or friends are in trouble or if i was to go out somewhere.

What are some of your past experiences? Ive built some things for servers and get alot of great feedback, i adore building and everyone loves them, no matter what i build.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) As said above, i adore building and i have a really imaginative mind. i think of many ideas but i never get round to building them all, i always know what to build and rarely run out of ideas.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) My main builds dont specify to one topic as i like to build a variety of different things, sometimes ill build cartoon and make them funny, or sometimes i may build more serious things like houses or prisons and many more.I feel that Variety is better than one topic and you can express yourself more.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) his server sounds like it can grow big someday and looks professional
How well do you interact with others? I love communicating and helping out people. if someone has a problem with anything i will always try to fix it and help.

A little about yourself? I love gaming and mostly love building in minecraft. I have 1 rabbit who i adore, she loves chocolate just as much as i do lol. My whole day is playing on the computer but occasionally go outside. Love cola. I hate letting people down and will always make it up if i do.It would be my dream to join a server and hope that this admission is enough. Thankyou.
08/23/2015 1:39 pm
Will APN
Hello, we would like to see some examples before anything else. We have contacted you via Skype.
08/22/2015 3:57 am
maiii233_minecraft
Builder
-------------------------------

IGN: maiiii233

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard time

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) Yes i will be able to spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon building.

What are some of your past experiences? i have been builder on dankotopia which is not out on the forums yet

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) Well i wouldnt say im the most creative but i am creative in some ways well i built a spawn for a server but i wouldn't say it was the best (see on Skype)

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) no not much talent but i will be kind to other players.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) Well i saw this server is open for builders and there are many server recruitment in which builders could apply... but i thought somthing different for a change so i decided to go for this server.

How well do you interact with others? I interact pretty calmly and kind i will respect other players in everyway possible I'm friendly which most of the staff and players will find out.

A little about yourself? well im kind, caring and i will do my best to do all the jobs fitted to me and i am very responsible and i stive to do my best in everyway

Thankyou for reading,
maiiii233
08/23/2015 12:38 am
Will APN
Sorry, your application has been rejected. There are several spelling mistakes and minimal effort put into the application.
08/22/2015 3:26 am
AlexA123
Real Name: My family and me need to keep this unknown until I know you sooner for confidential reasons.

IGN: 4noah18

Skype: For protection from people whom may want to DDoS I will not state my skype until further notice. You can contact me at tonivm12@gmail.com

Time Zone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins,
game-modes. Building) I would be able to do much more then spend a few hours, I play Minecraft a LOT. I mean, a LOT.

What are some of your past experiences? I've been a Co-Owner on 2 other servers and have a small server of my own.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples) I love exploring Minecraft and seeing what kind of patterns look cool on what. For example, I love modern architecture and I am quite good.

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!) I'm good at managing plugins and figuring out how they work. I am also a good builder especially at modern.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?) It looked very professional and not like those other servers where its just a bunch of kids messing around.

How well do you interact with others? I try to be as nice as I can be to other players and If there is a problem with a player I do what I can to help them out.

A little about yourself? I love dogs and cats and all animals. I am very kind and can get a job done. You put me to a task, I'll do my best to finish it. Thank you for reading this review.
08/22/2015 1:56 pm
Will APN
Sorry,

You application has been denied.
Problems: We are looking for something above your experience in a server. Anyone could be a Co-Owner (Read What we do not want to see). Finally, we are looking for more effort into your application.
08/22/2015 1:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
Tester Application

IGN: ckamps2020

Time Zone: PST

Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building):
Yes. I have between 4-12 hours a day to dedicate to helping test plugins and game-modes.

What are some of your past experiences?:
I do not have a lot of large experience besides two main servers I have been a part of. I have been a head of staff for a server that was shut down after change of ownership, but the server online average was around 200+ at a time. On that server I learned how to manage large teams of staff and to make sure each part of the server was running well and efficiently. The other server I was a developer on for a bit was a very large skyblock server where I spent my time customizing some of the chat features and GUI features for the skyblock plugin the owner created. That server now is home to hundreds of players at a time. I have some smaller servers I have been part of but do not compare to these.

How creative are you? (Provide Examples):
I enjoy finding a way around problems. When I was head of staff/server manager on the one server I enjoyed receiving a problem, then quickly finding a way to fix it outside of the box. As for programming, I love using particle effects when I create plugins! Particle effects add flare and detail to little things which overall enhance the usability!

Any specific talent? (Something cool you can do!):
If minecraft related: I love managing staff teams and making plugins! (I'm a bit new at the plugins part about 6 months of on and off experience). Outside of minecraft I am studying to become a back end server security expert.

What made you apply to this server? (What caught your eye?):
Two things: your experience as a developer and a professional makes me feel like your server will grow and expand to a large amount! Secondly, the very nice professional thread is very welcoming from the simply made threads.

How well do you interact with others?:
Very well! I love interacting with others and talking to them! In game, on forums, or on teamspeak I love chatting and getting to know fellow staff or players! I am very outgoing! Interacting with others has never been a problem ever.

A little about yourself?:
I am 16 years old and have finished school early. I am 100% done and am studying back end server security. I have a job but it does not affect that much time just a few hours a day typically. I play minecraft, xbox, and code as of now.

I look forward to helping test the server out!
Love your plugin!
ckamps2020
08/22/2015 2:32 am
Will APN
Thank you for applying. I will get back to you once more applications are in.
08/22/2015 1:23 am
hotshot9500
plz reply
08/22/2015 1:22 am
hotshot9500
Mod
IGN: Metal_Maniacs/ hotshot9500
Time Zone: Central
Will you be able to spend multiple hours per day helping us? (Testing plugins, game-modes. Building) I'll be able to play 2 hours each day.
What are some of your past experiences? I'm a trial-Mod on a different server
How creative are you? I made a Rayquaza pixel art on a server
Any specific talent? I can build but I don't want builder
What made you apply to this server? I just want to help this server grow and help.
How well do you interact with others? I have tonnes of friends and interact with each other greatly.
A little about yourself? Well, I was born in Korea, but I live in Australia. I'm a really smart guy so tell me once and you won't need to tell me again.
08/22/2015 1:27 am
Will APN
Sorry,

You application has been denied.
Problems: The first of which was your age but I let that slide as I moved on. Secondly you applied for a Mod which is currently closed off until a future date (Read the spoiler for mod). Finally, there is little effort put into the application.
08/22/2015 1:19 am
hotshot9500
hey
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome