░▒▓ Inferno Craft Old school factions (recruiting staff) ▓▒░

MuffinSwag's Avatar MuffinSwag4/27/15 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 33
Inferno-pvp.zapto.org

Don't we all miss the old days of factions? the style, the commands, the way the game was. This server aims to bring back what the factions community used to have, back when playing pvp-factions servers was fun. We have tons of custom features including: limited stackable drinkable pots, corpses on death, old factions plugin with /f access, etc. koths, free kits, and more. This server is neither hardcore or op. it has a good balance, a good economy, and no lag. we have Mcmmo, you can cannon any block except bedrock, which is unobtainable, all raiding methods are enabled and encouraged including creeper eggs, withers, etc (with the exception of lag monsters *FOR NOW*). We are also working on something interesting, which you may want to hear. Many servers have lava flow disabled to prevent insta walls and a lot of lag. I agree with this.. to some extent, I don't think players should be able to generate massive walls easily. But I also know a lot of players would love it if it was enabled. so, right now we have devs working on a small plugin. one that LIMITS lava flow to only being able to flow up to 25 blocks on a Y axis. We also have a ton of other cool plugins such as Mining crates (a custom plugin where you get supply drops/crates for mining with a crate pick), modified god mode so donators can use it but it disabled in combat, and much much more. Overall, this server aims to bring a *New Old* aspect to factions, we hope you all enjoy. - team inferno
MuffinSwag
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner