InNeed Of A Plugin Developer! READ FOR MORE DETAILS!

razoredit's Avatar razoredit9/18/14 10:02 am
1 emeralds 120 2
9/18/2014 12:17 pm
Avren's Avatar Avren
Hello! You are probably bored and have nothing to do but you have an amazing talent... you can make custom plugins! Well I need you! I am creating a pvp survival games server but with awesome custom plugins like:

*Players can customize and create their own kits.
*Players can earn in-game coins and use those to buy in-game abilities for their kits.
*Survival Games Custom Plugin.
*And more I request!

You may be asking '' Well, will I earn something as a developer?'' Well, we want to offer enjoyable and non time wasting fun all around the server. And the developer can have fun too! You and only staff members are allowed to test beta server updates or new plugins and new features you have created. Owners, Admins, and Developers will be earning donation money, so if you are looking for extra cash reply to this post! You will be receiving a custom rank for head/lead developer in-game and any commands an admin would be having access to! If this post sounds interesting leave a reply down below with the same format down below! (We wont be asking personal questions on PMC but we will go through a more deeper interview in a skype call!)

Reply Format
---------------------
Skype Account:
Time Zone:
Minecraft IGN:

*That is it! Hopefully you guys will join my server and have the best survival games experience and may the odds be ever in your favor!
razoredit
Level 1 : New Miner