INSIDIOUS HAUNTED HOUSE (NEED BUILDERS)

tylerw2017's Avatar tylerw20174/14/17 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 457 3
4/16/2017 7:28 am
dayam's Avatar dayam
Hey Guys its tylerw2017 here and I am new to this forum posting thing and I'm in need of some help for a haunted house map based off the movie insidious! You can download the map but I don't think I'm fully happy with the game so far?
I am looking for some builders that can work with command blocks really good,
I'm trying to make it so when you join you get put in this amazing world It should be amazing. But I have some issues with the command blocks some of the command blocks I don't want them to show up in chat, Like for a example turn off mobs false etc,
There is some dialog command blocks that are OK to be shown in chat, How can I fix this, I'm trying to make this map a really scary Experience for the players! I need to know a way where players cannot modify the map like go into gamemode 0 etc, is there a way I can fix this? I Would love for you guys to try out the map so far and tell me what you think and give me your thoughts on this Insidious Haunted House map!

Thank you Cant wait to hear from you Guys !
Download link Below
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6i4b8eqs7 ... +House.rar
tylerw2017
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter