IntercidoMC - Needs staff

InLetum's Avatar InLetum7/26/16 7:42 am
1 emeralds 325 7
8/2/2016 7:56 pm
Elkithro's Avatar Elkithro
Hi everyone, my new server (made yesterday) needs staff.
If you wish to participate please contact me directly I'm always on my mail: info@intercido.com

IP: play.intercidomc.com / 91.134.193.125

Staff places:
Mods: 4 (1 left)
HeadMod: 1 (1 left)

To apply:
IGN:
Have you even been a staff member?
About yourself a bit

Thanks in advance
InLetum
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2016 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Elkithro
IGN: Elkithro
Position: Head Admin
Have you even been a staff member? Yes I have been an admin on 3 other servers that have ran out of money, and I no longer are admin on, but I have also been a moderator and builder on others.
About yourself a bit. I am a very experienced leader, I have very good people skills, I feel like I would be able to help this server a lot. I am pretty active about 4-5 days a week from 1-2 hours every day that I play. I am a very nice person who can take orders and obey them. I can also help anyone who needs help whether it be n game or outside of game. I am very friendly to new players and would love to teach people about anything if they need it. I can skype if you really need to talk to me.
Thank you for this opportunity
08/02/2016 3:59 pm
InLetum
Bump
07/26/2016 8:35 am
InLetum
Both accepted
07/26/2016 8:09 am
Hrag_Man
In-Game name: Hrag
Position: Moderator.
Have You even been a staff member? : Yes.
About My self and how i can help the server grow:
It All Starts With Trust First of all , before you gain trust from Staff First you have to earn trust from your fellow Members Because If the person will be staff he will be Those members future . Must create connection first Between Members and Other Members and Between Members and Staff , 1 thing is most important that Staff Or Member We are all equal , So we equally care each other and create the Bedrock of Brother Hood , Why Brother Hood is important Because a good and healthy community Comes from it , More we work more we succeed , i learn members and teach them the equality , get their minds out of Racism / Rudeness.etc...
one of the most important things is to Support each other , and anyone can do it ! Welcoming others is the first step . 2nd Most Important thing: Forgiving Others and giving them a 2nd chance , Once they will learn. The reaction between everyone must be so calm , without shouting one on the other for small reasons , because this leads to hate , and a big fight comes from it . So this all leads to one thing . Which is "Respect" . "Respect & Be Respected". Any nice thing can lead to true friendship and we are working to get our Community always better and make it a better place ! I learn alot from staff and spread their words and those nice words if everyone follows we all will find ourselves in a better place ! I do try to my best and work on these and spread your words and always make Peace .
Well ! Yes! Maybe we are all [Members] But You can see each every one of us has Invisible [Helper] . Because we all Help each other , and my Journey just began the time i joined the server . Helper will always Control Chat , Keep it clean , Prevent server from griefers/Hackers . Create connection between people , and help Members in their Direction . Well a good helper comes of a good Member! when you have a good hard working member , then he has a bright future in the server .
I've learnt 1 thing which is : "Dedication + Motivation = Success". All start with these 2 Simple words ! they might seem simple , but the time you decide to explore it , you start to understand what a real [Helper] means , Helper is not just a title , nor in a place to be Proud , [Helper] The word Help is On it ! well people also motivate me and i earn motivation which leads me to Confident ! 1 thing cant be missing when you are a helper , you are a true helper when you are 100% Confident of your self and know what you'r Doing ! Well 1 more thing which is again important is The Spirit , The more the spirit you have the more the brighter you shine ! There is one thing which is the most beautiful part of being helper that members use "Help ...... Thank You ! " U know how much these 2 words mean ? they mean that you are in the right place and you know what you'r doing !
I am a man filled with an endless river of enthusiasm and i always manage to persevere weather its raining hell or shining in heaven.
i shall face in the face of my enemies and confront them without physical attributes such as hitting and other non sense, nor spit acid in the face of those who try to underwhelm my brilliance, as the sane thing to do and rational thing which is to confront them face to face weather or not the person is guilty or is innocent, as i am not a risk taker unless a risk needs to be taken. To sum up, whether the enderdragon spews his mighty breath of fire, or whether the angels smile upon thee.
My weaknesses are my strengths and my strengths are the people that nourish my abilities to fight for what's right and since the people fight for me , therefore i have no weakness.
I will not tell you why i will be a good helper, and i will not tell you how i can make the server a better place, instead i will tell you why i would be the best helper and i will make the server the best place.
I want to be chosen as a helper because that title gives me the oppurtunity to give other players something i didn't have before joining the server which was the will.
The will to continue , the will to shatter the ground with my success , the will to pick up the broken pieces but forge another mirror. I am here to make the server not as a friendly place but as a place that people wonder if their family has logged on to The server and is playing with them, i will make them feel closer than they really are, i will seal the gap between the nether and the real world, between the hate and the love, I am here to treat everyone equal no addition no subtraction and no summation.
I hope you choose me because you are my only fate to prove the only strength i have comes from the fortune and well being of the players , i am here for a reason to exclude the treason . To be here is an honor, now i have said the best i can its time for you to decide if i am the right man.
07/26/2016 8:04 am
Adrenaline__Rush
To apply: I would like to become staff because I feel that I could help make the community a better one. I believe that having a few staff on to greet new helpers is an important part of a server. This along with helper assisting new members, would make a great first impression on new members which can eventually lead to long-term members and donors. I see that the staff seem very close, and I believe becoming a helper would let me become more involved in the community. I am a casual gamer and I genuinely enjoy helping others. I have some knowledge of server moderation. I am always looking to learn something about computers, and I believe staff and experience at your server could teach me a lot. I would enjoy learning about the behind the scene work, of what makes your server different and very fun.
IGN:AngeredDragon
Position:HeadMod/Mod
Have you even been a staff member?I have had an alright experience of being a Admin/mod. I started out on a small server me and my friends brought up which no longer exists. I was head Admin on there and had a big responsibility like Checking the console for recent kicks and bans and seeing if they are worthy of joining back on the server. We ran and got around 10-20 players on at one time. I thought I would move to a bigger public server to do some staff training/work on there. I moved to a small server called Duel-play. It was a nice little server but i didn't like the attitude there when they were swearing and all there. I got demoted because I was not on active. So I decided to move to a new server called a1craft. a1craft was a very nice little server where I got the job of being a Mini-games Mod and had the rolls of sorting out the plugins and kicking and banning the players. a1craft was a nice little server with around 20-40 players online.

About yourself a bit:Idk what else to tell you but you can ask me on skype if you want skype AngeredDragon i can be on 2-3 hours a day on the server.Thanks for reading
07/26/2016 7:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
IGN: drvamps
Position: moderator
Have you even been a staff member? yes I have been owner on 3 of my own servers
About yourself a bit- I am very hard working person who if you would put on your server I would be able to be a good member of the staffing team so I do have knowledge of hackers and what you should do to get more staff on your server if you email me at drvamps3@outlook.com I can make some stuff for people to apply on as I have knowledge of doing this from my 3 server
07/26/2016 8:02 am
InLetum
Accepted, thanks for your application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome