≾Invictus Reborn Build Team≿ |Youtube|Events|Recruiting|

InvictusBT's Avatar InvictusBT5/10/16 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 385 4
5/25/2016 1:08 pm
Freshx's Avatar Freshx

Introduction

Invictus is a team that was started over a year ago, we accomplished some incredible things and had a great time doing it. We worked well together and things were going great. However things fell apart due to inactivity and administrative issues, and despite the best efforts of myself and others; the team fell apart.

I'm here today to bring back Invictus. If you're the kind of person that loves to create and get truly immersed in the experience of making something, the kind of person that's tired of building alone or without purpose, the kind of person that deserves recognition for their talent, then this is the team for you.

Activity

There will always be something to do in Invictus; We have multiple projects and ideas that you can pick from to work on and switch between at your leisure, team voted events and videos, and community build days. We offer a place where you can take the incredibly enjoyable aspect of building in Minecraft and take it to a whole new level.

There is a place for you here no matter what your specialty is, don't hesitate to apply whether you're a builder, terraformer, world painter, or anything else that fits into the spectrum. Everyone has different areas that they excel in and we take advantage of that and let you work where you can provide the best result.

How to join

If you want to join our team, you must be respectful of the other members at all times. If you can do that then joining is easy, Just post this application. Or, if you don't have an account here, or for some other reason can't post, Add me on Skype at "shisui.uchiha134".

Have you been in other teams?:
How much time can you dedicate to the team?:

Thanks for considering Invictus.
InvictusBT
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect