IronFactions - Staff Needed. 2 Mod Spots Open

PenguinGaming11's Avatar PenguinGaming119/27/16 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 235 6
9/28/2016 5:25 pm
JakeBenH+'s Avatar JakeBenH+
Full application copy and paste the application below and answer all questions in complete sentences. The following application is designed this way to find quality staff members dedicated to helping the server and providing better player experiences for all!

1. Name (First and last).
2. Age (must be over 12).
3. Position applying for (helper,mod,admin,developer,co-owner, etc.).
4. Why do you think this position is good for you?
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas.
6. Skype (required and must have mic).
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff?
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be?
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10.
10. How active can you be (hours and days)?
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while?
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for (note: the server must become successful with constant donations for you to get paid, the effort you put into is the amount you will receive)?
13. What are your strengths?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left (this includes being an owner of a server and developing custom plugins, if you have created custom plugins please type in what you have made and any proof).

I (your name), will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
PenguinGaming11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2016 5:25 pm
JakeBenH+
I Ben, will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
09/28/2016 4:57 pm
JakeBenH+
I Ben, will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
09/28/2016 4:54 pm
JakeBenH+
. Name (First and last): Ben(I will Tell you when I see you Not with all these people)
2. Age (must be over 12).15
3. Position applying for (helper,mod,admin,developer,co-owner, etc.):Admin
4. Why do you think this position is good for you?: Admin
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas:I have been all kinds of staff besides Developer and I truly loved being it but they all didnt pay or I left because of the owner.
6. Skype (required and must have mic): Yes it is JakeBenH
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff?:
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be?: Yes I can.
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10: 9
10. How active can you be (hours and days)?: Sometimes 3-5 but always 1 hour
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while?: Yeah I will sign up
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for (note: the server must become successful with constant donations for you to get paid, the effort you put into is the amount you will receive)?:5$ if successful
13. What are your strengths?: Building and I can also tell if someone hacks and I will only ban with proof.
14. What are your weaknesses?: Being a Developer tbh.
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left (this includes being an owner of a server and developing custom plugins, if you have created custom plugins please type in what you have made and any proof): I have been helper , mod, admin , and co leader but the server I was on would have 50 a day but the owners didn't pay

Any Questions just ask

Sincerely ,
Ben
09/27/2016 8:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
DemolitionPvP
1. Name: Josh Allison.
2. Age: 14.
3. Position applying for: Mod or Admin.
4. Why do you think this position is good for you: Yes, I have tons of experience and have the experience and dedication a Mod/Admin needs.
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas: I have many experience in all positions from Helper all the way to a Owner or Plugin Manager
6. Skype: I will share if chosen (don't really want to share it on a open website.)
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff: I have many experience with handling plugins and handling the community and making it a safe and respectful community while keeping it a fun community.
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be: Yes, I believe I have a lot of patience for people and understand that everyone can't understand everything.
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10: 8
10. How active can you be: Weekdays: 1-3 hours. Weekends: 2-4 hours.
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while: Yes, while I am on the server I keep the forums open in a tab at all times, just in case anyone has any questions and/or statements to make.
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for: I'm not really looking for money unless I become a Plugin Manager which I might look for $5 a month. (Kinda depends how many plugins I would have to work on)
13. What are your strengths: Communication, problem Solving, leadership, time management, and hard work.
14. What are your weaknesses: Anger (I don't get angry that often but I can get angry when someone messes up something I have worked hard on and put time into) that's really all I can think of... Thinking of what your good at is a lot easier then what your bad at
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left: I have owned 2 server, both were shut down due to DDOS, I guess that's another thing I am bad at... I don't know hot to prevent server DDOS. I have been staff on many other servers, many of them have been successful but shut down for a reason that is unknown by me at least.

Sincerely,
Josh
09/27/2016 8:12 pm
PenguinGaming11
Maplish1. Brandon Bourque (IGN: Maplish)
2. 13
3. I'd like to apply for Moderator or Admin anything along those lines.
4. Because my friends think I'm a good
leader
so I'd think I'd have a great place on this server.
5. Have only been mod on one server
6. MLG Brandon, try to contact me on discord (I'm more active on there).
7. That I have leader qualities (I don't rage when losing at something)
8. Most likely
9. 7 and eight-tenths
10. Weekends I'm almost always on and I'm on from when I get back from school (about 3:30 Atlantic Time)
11. I'd be more than glad!
12. I'm not necessarily looking for money but if I would I'd probably want 5 dollars a day or something like that.
13. MINECRAFT, videogames, leadership
14. Someone making fun of how I look (which I highly doubt will happen in MC )
15. I'm Mod on BiomeMC and honestly, it was quite easy, sometimes there were definitely some conflicts but at least for me, the conflicts were easy to solve.

I Brandon Bourque, will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper-level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.

You are not what we are looking for, sorry.
09/27/2016 7:20 pm
Maplish
1. Brandon Bourque (IGN: Maplish)
2. 13
3. I'd like to apply for Moderator or Admin anything along those lines.
4. Because my friends think I'm a good [quote]leader[quote] so I'd think I'd have a great place on this server.
5. Have only been mod on one server
6. MLG Brandon, try to contact me on discord (I'm more active on there).
7. That I have leader qualities (I don't rage when losing at something)
8. Most likely
9. 7 and eight-tenths
10. Weekends I'm almost always on and I'm on from when I get back from school (about 3:30 Atlantic Time)
11. I'd be more than glad!
12. I'm not necessarily looking for money but if I would I'd probably want 5 dollars a day or something like that.
13. MINECRAFT, videogames, leadership
14. Someone making fun of how I look (which I highly doubt will happen in MC )
15. I'm Mod on BiomeMC and honestly, it was quite easy, sometimes there were definitely some conflicts but at least for me, the conflicts were easy to solve.

I Brandon Bourque, will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper-level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome