ip: 25.194.2.130
mods required to join.
1. roguelike dungeons
progressive automation
mapwriter
flaxbeards steampower
tinkers construct.
mantle
familars mod (skydaz recommedend for this list)
factorization
backpacks
bibliocraft
buildcraft
applied energetics 2
imsm
fishing nets
instant structures mod.
minimap mod
and last. not enough items. skydaz recommended for hastle free work. also i will try to host this as often i can. ill also give out weapons or items for players. if you want other networks i have so i can increase the amount of people allowed on the server just ask)
rules. do not grief.
be kind to new players the are new not players that require bullying by full diamond users.
no harrasment to anyone.
racism is very stricltly if you are adressing a streotype and not using it im ok with it. if you are using it im not happy.
if you beg for items i wont help.
DO NOT DESTROY THE TEMPLE OF JOE, this temple i will create shall represent everything holy and life. also to ask for a blessing is to require special requirments ill give out, the higher the tier the higher the cost,
final rule. no use of not enough items for cheating. you can only use it for recipe usage.
joemancool
Level 1 : New Miner