Jumpy mouse, help?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath2/11/16 3:32 am
1 emeralds 347 3
2/13/2016 7:57 pm
_ENDER_DRAGON_'s Avatar _ENDER_DRAGON_
I do not know why but when I scroll up and down, try and cycle trough out something in some game with my mouse scroll it just jumps up, down, up, up, than suddenly down to point where I cant use it and had to get used to 1,2,3,4 instead of scrolling.

I disabled many things, tried many things, yet still cant identify problem. Mouse model is unknown as I am not at home right now so I cant tell the exact model.
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2016 7:57 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
Do you by any chance have a Razer Deathadder? Mine does this all the time.
02/11/2016 11:10 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
As for every mouse problem, make sure the laser sensor is clean and dust free. If there is still an issue make sure mouse drivers are up to date for your device, make sure the surface you're using it on is smooth and clean, make sure the device is plugged in properly, have you tried using other usb ports? Have you tried it in other pcs?
02/11/2016 11:36 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
The mouse is problem.

It some gaming mouse I do not even know name of and "normal" mouse (non gaming one) works just fine. This "gaming" on shines in dark so I like to keep it and has sensitivity change instantly rather than normal mouse and I find it really useful as CS:GO player too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome