♜KingConquest Network♜ | Builders | Staff | Developers |

goofan's Avatar goofan10/4/15 6:26 pm
11/1/2015 12:49 pm
Allons_Y's Avatar Allons_Y
KingConquest
http://www.KingConquest.eu
IP: play.KingConquest.eu

Server Description:
KingConquest Network is operated by Me, Thomas.
I Work for a living and with that steady paycheck I operate this network.
We already payed for 1 year and been up and running for 7 month now.
I/We are going to keep this server alive for a good long time so come join!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KingConquesteu

Conquest World Domination: Custom Plugin!
YouTube Video

Our main world is Conquest, It's basicly World Domination. You have the full map at our finger tips and enemies to kill/conqour
We have Races/Classes/Npc's specified to aid in your help!

We have shop's that run by request and demand which simply means you controle the market!
We use the Npc's and so can you!
We have Protected Capitals where you can Buy an Inn and gain money from people renting your rooms.
Or why not rent a house yourself for a cheap penning!
But in the end you arrive at world domination where you fight for your survival.
Unprotected area's are as said unprotected they are free for all you can build/destroy/farm whatever but for protection you are in need of a house/room/inn in the city or buy yourself a plot outside the capital from the server and get to building!
Your plan is conquest, but who will get in your way?

Creative Be Creative, Be Yourself:
While we are constantly looking for builders for the server this server is dedicated for those that love creating.

Application Form:
* must be answered!
Position*:
In-Game Name *:
Age *:
Timezone *:
Why you want this position *:
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) :
About Yourself *:

You will be required to be online and chatting for a few hours total before you are accepted/denied fully
Join the server after application has been filled in!
(Age restrictions only apply for applying, you can always evolve into higher positions over time)
Staff also need to help out with what they can for the server.

What are we looking for:

Pr-Manager
Pr-Manager:
We are currently looking for 1 - 2 players that is not only capable but actualy good at Pr-Relations, Community Management and management.
As a Pr-Manager you're work will consist of the following:
* Event creations (Not in-game Events).
* Spreading the word.
* Marketing
* Twittering for the server.
* Have close connection to the owner.
What is expected of a Pr-Manager:
* Activity: 3 hours a day minimum.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Twitter Knowledge.
* Basic Knowledge in Public Relations and how to bring in people.
* Marketing.
* Full Commitment! No Turning Back!

Designer
Designer
We are currently looking for someone to make us a Sweet looking Server Icon that represent the server.
A few of the Graphics we are looking for:
Server Icon.
Main Website Banner.
Main Server Banner.
Other Smaller designs.

I in-detail document my projects request
Developer
Developer:
Developer:
As a developer for the server you require no pay for smaller Projects and you require a fair price tag on more advanced projects
You work mostly for the recognition.
You also work for the server thus you need to be ready to do what is necessary and you are allways free to bugfix your own plugins.
Main Developments:
Everything from Small o Large Projects.
Game's (Such as voting for the game in progress)
Other stuff!

I in-detail document my projects request
Jr-Developer
Jr-Developer:
As a Jr-Developer for the server you require no pay for what you do only recognition.
You only work with smaller projects such as:
Tressure chest's
Addons
Other stuff!

Builder
Builder:
We are constantly looking for new and fresh builders for out buildteam!
Owner is Very active and involved and so are the builders allready on the team!
Theme: Victorian/Medieval.

Admins
Admin:
We are looking for 4 admins that understand what it means to be part of our staff.
What is expected of a Admin:
* Activity: 2 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Basic Command knowledge,
* Plugin Knowledge: Essentials, Multi-Verse, PlotSquared, Mineversechat.

Mod
Mod:
We are looking for 3 mods that understand what it means to be mods for a server.
What is expected of a Mod:
* Activity: 1 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Skype and Teamspeak.
* Basic Command knowledge,
* Plugin Knowledge: Essentials, PlotSquared, Mineversechat.

Jr-Mod
Jr-Mod:
We are looking for * Jr-Mods that understand that this is a rank to prove themselves in before ranking up. (For those younger people and for those on trial.
What is expected of a Jr-Mod:
* Activity: 1 hours a day minimum, help in all worlds.
* Teamspeak.
* Maturity!

Beta Tester
Beta Tester:
We are looking for testers for our custom plugin and for the server in full. We need to find every issue/bug and glitch of the server for it's main launch. Thus we need you!
For this Position you only need to be active and playing! We have a lot to offer on the server and adding more daily so do join in!

Rewards for those activly testing will be a Rank of Baron. This will involve a big thing on the server as you get the perks.

Recruiting: 6 Admins, 4 Mods and Unlimited builders/Jr-Mods
Current Staff
Owner (1/1) :
Liquid

Developer (1 / *) :
Digohd

Jr-Developer (0 / *) :

Head Admin (6/6) :
Crazy
Charlotte
Mando
Ari
Duappe
TK

Admin (1/7) :
Shadow

Mod (3/7) :
Saccilia/Sazzy
Mace
Shanster

Jr-Mod (2/*) :
Slim_Stone
Gold

Regards,
Thomas,
Owner of KingConquest
goofan
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2015 12:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
Sure but maybe at 1 ish cuz i got to do home work
11/01/2015 12:47 pm
goofan
Admin rank is hard to come by but if you, as stated in the main thread, come online we can discuss it further
11/01/2015 12:16 pm
Allons_Y
* must be answered!
Position*: Admin
In-Game Name * Lubber_Dubber64:
Age *: 14
Timezone *: Pacific TimeZone
Why you want this position *: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) :I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
“Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

About Yourself *:My name is Manny and my favorite colors are Purple and Lime Green.!!I am pretty mean when it comes to some points but those points will never come,I Promise!!! Other people describe me as,Lubby as a IGN and IRL name.I don't mind it.!! That is a bit of myself and maybe you will get to know me more when I am a staff member!
11/01/2015 11:44 am
goofan
Lubber_Dubber64: "I could start off by saying how this is the best faction server I have ever played. I could brag about the excellent player base and how great our community is. The fact is, this is a given because I play here, and if it weren't all of these things, I wouldn't be here applying for staff"

So you are not applying for staff? I mean we don't even have factions...

Denied for the fact that you #1 Havn't read the post at all...
#2 ...
#3 ...

Redo and come back to me
11/01/2015 11:30 am
Allons_Y
In-Game Name *: Lubber_Dubber64
Age *: 14
Timezone *: Pacific TimeZone
Why you want this position *: I could start off by saying how this is the best faction server I have ever played. I could brag about the excellent player base and how great our community is. The fact is, this is a given because I play here, and if it weren't all of these things, I wouldn't be here applying for staff. The simple reason for me wanting to be a part of this team is that I have a love for helping people. I miss doing this from past servers, and I have a great sense of accomplishment when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
“Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.
About Yourself *: My name is Manny and my favorite colors are Purple and Lime Green.!!I am pretty mean when it comes to some points but those points will never come,I Promise!!! Other people describe me as,Lubby as a IGN and IRL name.I don't mind it.!! That is a bit of myself and maybe you will get to know me more when I am a staff member!
11/01/2015 11:04 am
goofan
Alright were once more looking for you! Are you ready to join? Yes You
10/18/2015 7:32 pm
goofan
Sorry for the delay in answer... Been at work all day long!

I'd like to talk further with you Koinn.

Regards,
Thomas
10/19/2015 2:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
tyltim2015
Im cool with that
10/17/2015 7:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
tyltim2015
Position*: Dev, Web Dev, GFX Designer
In-Game Name *: Koinn
Skype Name: TyltimTV
Age *: 16
Timezone *: Mountain stranded zone
Why you want this position *: I need a server to be working on and why just go for one spot when i can use all my skills to help out the server
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : * must be answered! "Web Links That are online atm: "kryptic.vacau.com" and "nosignal.hostzi.com" " "GFX Album: http://imgur.com/a/Ep5mw " Then you can go on my test Network for Deving: krypticmcnetwork.us"
About Yourself *: I am funny, Smart, Hard Working,and Dedicated
10/17/2015 6:03 pm
goofan
Conquest 2.0 wil lsoon be released and updated frequently to make sure we got it to the point that we want

Join in now and be ahead of the horde!
10/16/2015 12:17 pm
goofan
Still looking for quality builders

Also as a update:
We now got atleast 15 Custom Mobs. And adding at the bare minimum of 3 each day untill ... we don't know... Got room for over 200!

Regards,
Thomas
10/15/2015 4:02 pm
goofan
Add me on skype so we woun't miss eachother arcraig
10/14/2015 12:14 pm
goofan
arcraig Please join in so that we may speak with you further.

Alright thank you pryda.
For those that didn't know and still don't since he forgot to introduce himself aswell...
Pryda is ur new Pr-Manager

Regards,
Thomas
10/15/2015 4:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
Sure
10/14/2015 12:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
Position*: Designer
In-Game Name *: arcraig
Age *: 15
Timezone *: UTC 10:00
Why you want this position *: i want this position as i enjoy designing, i have been designing for the past 1 year and half and i will never stop. i also want to take this server as an open window for an opportunity to improve my designing skills to help me and the server.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : KodeKraft, Developer/Designer MadPvP Admin/Designer
About Yourself *: i enjoy what i do...
10/14/2015 9:36 am
Level 1 : New Network
Pryda
Youre welcome! Come speak to the server play.kingconquest.eu
10/13/2015 11:09 pm
goofan
Updated the Thread aswell!
Got 2 dedicated Pr-Managers (1 Sr & 1 Jr)
Got 2 Dedicated Developer (1 Sr, 1 Jr (1 on trials))
Got no Designer

Been up for 8 month +
Owned by 24 year old guy ... Me!
I got a Steady Job!
So don't think this server will go down for atleast 2 more years! And hopefully not even then!

Also Follow our Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KingConquesteu

Regards,
Thomas
10/13/2015 3:19 pm
goofan
Today we started working on Custom Mobs... Yes They are very Custom...

Image of our Soon to be Arsenal!
http://prntscr.com/8qyaqf
http://prntscr.com/8qybl5

There is Hostile Mobs!
And there are Shop keepers!
Soon also Friendly Mobs!
10/13/2015 8:01 am
goofan
new day new possibility, Still looking for some dedicated staff and Builders!
10/12/2015 2:21 pm
goofan
That's Fine we appriciate Beta testers aswell Darrengs!
10/12/2015 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
darrengs
I'd love to be a Beta tester, since i cant be anything else due to my age
10/12/2015 1:53 pm
goofan
-
10/12/2015 11:07 am
goofan
Atmazphere You are more than welcome to come join us ingame

purplepiggy101 Do join the Conquest part as that is the part that needs Beta Testing!

Regards,
Thomas
10/12/2015 10:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Atmazphere
Position*: Administrator
In-Game Name *: Atmazphere
Age *: 17
Timezone *: -4 ADT (Atlantic)
Why you want this position *: I want this position to help the server out, not only player wise, but technical wise. I have been working on servers for about 3-4 years now and have owned my own, also worked for others. I can increase users within the server by helping advertise, host events, etc. I am very familiar with most Spigot/Bukkit plugins and am very familiar with installing them. I am also familiar with XenForo, cPanel, etc. This server has potential but just needs the talent within the staff team
Previous positions held (Duration, Where): StreakCraft (Closed), LavaCraftMS (Left after 4 months), Minecage (Closed, but was owned by me & a friend for 5-6 months with 15+ active players daily as we were a small server), Anarchy Realms (Still online, taking a break from it though, yes, I own it with the same friend.)
About Yourself *: 17, Live in Canada. Own my own apparel company, am willing to help get your server some custom made apparel. I play Minecraft 1-6h a day on a good day (no homework, I do take school seriously).
10/12/2015 9:39 am
Purplepiggy101
Position*: Beta-Tester
In-Game Name *: purplepiggy101
Timezone *: Central
Why you want this position *: Because I love using plugins and I love making minecraft more fun for all the roleplayers and pvpers!
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : Valantis, Royalty. 5 servers I've been admin and helpers in
About Yourself *: I'm a mature 16 year old who plays on minecraft everyday. My main goal is to make everyone on the server have fun and feel at home. Even if this is just a game we want to create something great, so we need to work hard and then play hard!
10/12/2015 8:49 am
goofan
that's good One better love life!
10/12/2015 7:21 am
goofan
Loving to see you apply for beta tester, Smigles!
10/12/2015 7:29 am
smigles15
Thank can be on most days and love minecraft it's my life and I have Skype
10/12/2015 6:57 am
smigles15
Position*:beta tester
In-Game Name *:smigles15
Age *:12 and 7 months
Timezone *:Australia (sa)
Why you want this position *:i am dedicated to minecraft and want to make this game and this server the best it can be because i love helping and are often take advance of because of my caring nature .have little Torrance for cheaters and people who take advance of glitches
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) :admin on mushroom server before it closed admin on others which i cant name because they had no name before they closed
About Yourself *:i am a kind caring girl who is honest and mature and always tries her best.
10/12/2015 6:19 am
goofan
Alright Pryda Sounds good, I'll hand you my skype if you come online and I'm afk
10/12/2015 6:10 am
Pryda
Can i come within 2,5h because i have to go to my sisters wedding so.. i'll come then
10/12/2015 6:02 am
goofan
Hello there Pryda I would truly love to speak more with you.

Would you come onto the server so I may speak further with you?

Regards,
Thomas
10/12/2015 5:46 am
Pryda
Pr-Manager:
In-Game Name: Pryda
Skype and Teamspeak: Yes
Basic Knowledge of PR: Yes
Marketing: Yes, its my profession.
Full Commitment: Yes
Activity: Yes, But sometimes it depends on the day because studies and family.
Twitter Knowledge: I know Twitter better than myself, jk
Info: I have very good relations to Twitter gaming community and i have done this work before on the HiveMC server so i have lots of experience doing this.
I've made events since my childhood and thats just piece of cake for me.

About Myself:
Im very social dude from Toronto, Canada. I have always loved marketing and Management jobs. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now.

The Reason why i want to be Pr-Manager is because i personally love being part of something, projects and tests and stuff like that, And when i saw this recruitment, i was almost shocked because i study marketing. So it would great opportunity to do something with my skills
And yeah this is my new account on PMC just made for applications.
10/12/2015 4:53 am
goofan
Hi there Brimagic_Wings.
You are welcome to come online on the server for a test build.

How To:
* Come online!
* Goto Creative Server
* Run the command /p auto #Claim a Plot
* Build a Building with the theme of Victorian/Medieval
* Let me review your build.

Regard,
Thomas
10/11/2015 8:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Brimagic_Wings
Position: Builder
In-Game Name: brisweets13
Timezone: Eastern
Why you want this position: Something fun to do and something that will really show me how servers run and give me some more experience.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : I have had 4 positions. Twice I was a server owner. I am currently a builder on a server, I just started that today. I'm just doing parkour and dropper maps on there though.
About Yourself *: I am homeschooled and have a bunch of confidence. I usually have bunches of time. I am not available on Mondays because I have sports practice. I am dedicated and ready for a great experience!
10/11/2015 8:10 pm
goofan
Still looking for Quality Builder And Staff!
10/11/2015 1:38 pm
goofan
Hi there Lewio, I'd love for you to come meet me online so I may speak to you about what you would do and need to learn for the role.

Custom Plugin means we need dedicated staff!

Regards,
Thomas

P.S. Still looking for some good builders D.S.
10/11/2015 1:51 am
Lewio

In-Game Name *: Lewio

Timezone *: ADT

Why you want this position *: I have a advanced knowledge of in-game commands and I am familiar with plugins. I love helping and being a part of a community, I love to be staff because it means I am making a server into a better place.

Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : I was a moderator on Destiny MC (pixlemon) for three months. I was also a moderator on MCSG for seven months. I learned a lot in that period of time.

About Yourself *: I love nutella and I play rugby and football.
10/10/2015 9:01 pm
goofan
We are still looking for builders!
10/08/2015 10:17 pm
goofan
Hello there MayorMeow, sorry for the late response.

You are welcome to come online on the server for a test build
How To:
*0 Come online!
*1 Goto Creative Server
*2 Run the command /p auto #Claim a Plot
*3 Build a Building with the theme of Victorian/Medieval
*4 Wait for me to join to view my cast on it

Regard,
Thomas
10/08/2015 6:59 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
MayorMeow
Position*: Builder
In-Game Name *: jherridge01
Age *: 19
Timezone *: PST
Why you want this position *: I like building things and this server looks pretty neato
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : Head of Invictus Build team, several months. Lead builder on Yuzocraft, 5 months.
About Yourself *: I have school so I can't be on 24/7 but I will try to be on a few hours each day, I also really like tacos.
10/07/2015 3:50 pm
goofan
Lovly to hear Duranio I'm Online! If I'm AFK for any reason reach me here:
10/07/2015 3:13 pm
goofan
@Duranio I would love to talk further with you as you seem to not only have experience in Minecraft communities but also a relativly stable life behind it. (You seem to have it figured out)

Join the server now or within the next 5 hours and I will be there...

@BennyBoi321123 I would love to talk further with you online. Please do come online so that we can start this up.

Regards,
Thomas

P.S.
Still looking for Builders, Staff members, Developers and more!
D.S.
10/07/2015 3:42 pm
Duranio
@Thomas
I should be home in about 2 hours, I'll be sure to join!
10/07/2015 12:20 am
BennyBoi321123
* must be answered!
Position*: Admin (though mod or even Jr. Mod would work)
In-Game Name *: Benny93368
Age *:21
Timezone *:West Coast
Why you want this position *:I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : Ever Heard of Mineplex I was a Helper there for a month then My Skype Broke I've retire from 3 different popular servers that have shut down AgalinCraft, ChicCraft, MineHell. Recently Promoted to admin from head mod position on server DevilGames
About Yourself *: I like helping people, I like answering questions talking to people and listening to their complaints. I'm patient and can always wait to hear the full story. I never jump to punishments EVER. I warn the person, warn them again and then and only then punish. Anyway thanks for your time.
10/06/2015 10:54 pm
Duranio
* must be answered!
Position*: Pr-Manager
In-Game Name *: Duranio
Age *: Currently Seventeen, turning eighteen in the spring. Yet, I would still LOVE to be considered, as I view this as a great opportunity and experience that would benefit me and you alike. So PLEASE, look past my age for one moment.
Timezone *: Pacific Time Zone (California).
Why you want this position *: I have a vast amount of knowledge relative to management skills, conflict resolving mediation (with both players and staff members), professional ettique, plugin configuration/management, economic handling, and more, which I have gained over the past 4 years or so. I feel that holding the title of a Public Relations Manager would be a great experience to with hold, and the endeavor may be rewarding to not only myself, but this upcoming server community.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) : I've wasted a lot of my time working with servers who have failed to even reach an opening public point, which I am hoping would change if I am hired here. I've worked with Hubs, Factions, RPGs, Minigames, Prisons, and more, usually regarding permissions work, plugin management, building and planning, website development, advertising, and staff recruitment. I've worked on way too many servers to count. Some have been successful, some have been failures. The most common reasons I leave a server team is due to poor management, personal reasons, or it having the inefficiency to move further. If you want specifics, I may not be able to pull any up, but through further contact I may be able to.
About Yourself *: I am a highschool senior with a fair 3.5-4.0 GPA. My hobbies include acting, modelling (both runway and print), music, sports, going to the gym, and obviously video games. I currently work as a secretary at my local SPCA, as well as pursue my career in acting in modelling with agents and managers stationed in Los Angeles and the Central Valley. If my dream in acting does not take off where I'd want it to, I plan on going to college and medical school to become a licensed plastic surgeon. Other than that, I love learning new things. While I do have over 3 years of management experienced either relative to real life situations or within the Minecraft community, I feel like withholding this position would not only give me meaningful experiences, but lessons I could forever cherish in my future.

***My PMC Profile Page is a bit empty due to me making a new account.
10/06/2015 7:38 pm
goofan
Wraith please do come online and speak with me there so we can set you to test
10/06/2015 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wr41th
Position*:builder
In-Game Name *:Archiwraith
Age *:18
Timezone *:EST
Why you want this position *:i love to build. it is my life, anything i can do that involves creativity or constructiveness im into it.
Previous positions held (Duration, Where) :galaxygeri.mcph.eu currently builder for now server might shut down. cant give out other ip because it is private but architect is the rank. i will also link some of my builds in the about me part
About Yourself *: i love art. it is my life. from architecture to just simple drawings i live and breath art. https://imgur.com/a/SsziV
10/06/2015 7:33 pm
9Lives_69er
Yes jr mod would be great!
10/06/2015 7:29 pm
goofan
We don't currently have a helper rank but Jr-Mod might be what you are looking for as it is to help the server. Or Possibly Builder.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome