Mod
Admin
jrPr-Manager
Pr-Manager
Co-Developer

Network Specific:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KingConquesteu
IP: play.KingConquest.eu

KingConquest Network is operated by Me, Thomas(Owner/Developer).
I Work for a living and with that steady paycheck I operate this network.
I/We are going to keep this server alive for a long time yet so come join us!

Servers
Conquest
World Domination, done right!

Our main world is Conquest (Custom Plugin)
We have an advanced yet simple to follow Market System (Shop plugin)
Conquer Towns/Villages for your Kingdom (Pre-defined Kingdoms)
Kill Mobs/Players or Mine or ... for money! Outside of developed areas are a free world!
Mine Anywhere outside of a developed area but be safe with a rented or bought: Room/House/Inn/Appartment/Real Estate Agency!
But in the end you arrive at World Domination where you fight for your survival.

"Your plan is conquest, but who will get in your way?"

Creative
Be Creative, Be Yourself!
While we are constantly looking for builders for the network this server is
dedicated for those that love creation and to play god!
Browse others builds or simply build yourself!

For our fans we offer the opportunity to build whatever and whenever!

Towny
The World lies before you, to join or create a kingdom, that's the question?

Our Towny server is the newest implementation but not our last!
Develop your town, invite your friends and be the best of the best!

Youtube Trailer:

Pictures:
Album: http://imgur.com/a/JAALR

goofan
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2017 12:48 pm
goofan
Bump!
03/25/2017 5:25 pm
goofan
Fillign the Staff position slowly but surely, why not apply?
03/24/2017 8:27 pm
goofan
Got a few great staff members Majere is one of those unique one and I'm so far very happy with him but we need more of you for the other staff positions!
03/23/2017 7:19 pm
goofan
Still looking a few more of awake state for me! Any my members/staff is online if you wanna check the server out!
03/23/2017 4:56 pm
goofan
Perfect timing as you joined the server
For anyone interested me and Garrett will talk more over Discord or InGame

Regards,
Thomas
03/23/2017 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Majere
[Personal Info]
Name: Garrett L.
IGN: Majere, [formally gig5454]
Hours: Mon & Wed 5pm-12am Tue & Thur 2pm-12am Fri: 11am-......
Sat & Sun: Depends
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Country of Origin: United States of America
Rank applying for: Admin
Skype: I prefer not to give out my skype, if you approve me we can try to work out something, I am sorry this is just one of my hang-ups in staffing
Discord, Curse, or Teamspeak are all options for me if they work for you.
=====================================
[Server History]
None so far, just reviewed your ad and applied for this postion
[Staff Experience]
[co-owner] - ThermosCraft [perm shut down] roughly 2 years
[head-admin] - Absolution Gaming [still up and running but i stepped down from my staff rank there] 3 months
[admin] - Hexdrix [perm shut down] [this server shut down due to lack of funding]
This is all the staff positions i have held other than a few minor positions such as helper and such. 5 months
NOTE* I have links to some of these servers if it is needed to validate my staffing there.
(Hexdrix has perm shut down there website and server so that one is N/A)
**(IF NEEDED I CAN PROVIDE LINKS FOR THERE SITES)
[Have I ever been Banned]
I have not been banned from a server yet.
[How would I make a great addition to your team?]
I would make a skilled staff member because I am a quick learner. Meaning I can easily pick up on the stuff I have yet to know about staff. I am also a hard worker who loves to be active in the forums and on the server. I am patient enough to sit and help a player, but I will not just sit through nonsense. I have good judgment and am not afraid to ask a higher-ranking staff member for help if needed. I am aware that I am a human and can make mistakes and I will own up to all mistakes I might make (even if it means being punished). I love to help players as I feel an active staff makes a very enjoyable server. This is a summary of why I would make a powerful addition to your staff team.
[who am i?]
Well to get the ball rolling my name is Garrett, I go by the in-game name of Majere, I changed this recently from Gig5454 because I didn’t like the numbers in my IGN as I felt it made it less unique. Now that is out of the way let us dig into what I like. I am a computer nerd who likes to fiddle with components and dabble a bit in coding. I know a little of Lua, Java, and C++. These are basic languages and I do not know them well enough to say I can use them to their full potential. I am however not just a nerd I also played soccer for eight years and baseball for two. I am a senior in High school and hoping to major in Bio-Chemistry and hopefully become a Virologist (the study of viral infections). This is a summary of who I am and what I want to become.
======================================
[Knowledge of World Edit (WE)]
I know most of the commands for world edit with ample knowledge to repair griefs
//wand, //set (block), //replace (block) (block), //brush (shape) (block) (size)
=======================================
Someone on the server begins to complain about something that is not in your power, or it is a problem that should be solved on their own, how do you tell them that you are not able to help them, or how you would handle the situation?
[if it is above my pay grade]
Contact a higher-ranking staff if one is on-line and proceed to let him/her handle it. If said staff member is not online i will proceed to ask the player to make a post about it on the forums and try to help him however i can.
[if they need to solve it on their own]
If they need to solve it on their own i may drop one or two hints to get them on the right track and only in extreme cases would i proceed to tell them and then expect them to know it if they ask a second time later.
[My most appealing attribute]
My ability to be serious when needed but still know how to have an enjoyable time. Also, my OCD....
03/23/2017 3:29 pm
goofan
We just pushed the Conquest update to the server! This included a bunch of bug fixes that the community told us about including a few new fixes to the balancing and system in general!

I know! Why not join and see the changes yourself?

And yes we are still looking for them special few quality staff members!
03/22/2017 9:41 am
goofan
Still looking for that quality staff
03/18/2017 8:32 pm
goofan
Okey format of your application and after skimming it real fast I noticed a cruzial part missing:
What are you applying for? I see no where in the text (might have missed it) as to what you are applying for, mod, pr-manager or something fully random perhaps I am unsure thus I cannot rate nor discuss any further on your application until an answer has been given.

P.S. NEed to see you online to make sure you actualy know what you are applying for (the server/network)

Regards,
Thomas
03/17/2017 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Juviaaaaa
IGN: 1854

Past IGN's: ArcherSet

Timezone & Country: Est [5-00], USA

What microphone: Logitech G40

Experience: Yes, I used to be staff of many servers such as Velt, Arson, and Para. I was an Admin on Velt and resigned because I had to focus more on school because my grades weren't the best. I was Moderator on para and resigned because the server and staff were very toxic. I resigned on Arson because there was only 30 people on the server at a time. I also have lots of experience in screen sharing. With in the time of me being staff on all of those servers I think I gained a lot of experience in almost every aspect of being a good staff member. For when I was admin on velt, I was staff for I would say about 2 months. I started as helper after about a week got promoted to mod, after about 2 weeks got promoted to mod plus, and after about a week I got to admin, and that's where I ended. I am going to mention this again in the end in information about me but i'm going to bring it up here to because I would count it as experience. I owned an HCF server called Cryptic HCF, it never got released because of financial reasons. I put at the least 3 weeks of work into that server and some of my friends help, we had at least 7 custom plugins, had a fully custom spawn, a custom end, and custom koths. I would say it would have probably been a successful server, but do to the fact that i'm basically broke we couldn't get it out. I would say that I have experience in developing and coding because I take coding classes right now, I helped make most of the plugins for my other server. On arson I was staff on map 5. On para I was staff on I believe map 10. And on velt I was staff from map 6-12.

Why should we choose you: First of all I love helping people. I could sit in TS all day helping people, I love the feeling when you help someone and they say thank you, it just makes you feel good. I also have a lot of experience in being staff so I will know what I'm doing. Also most people apply for staff just for the fun of it and eventually resign, I'm looking for a server that I can stay with forever and help out a lot. Also with my screen sharing back ground, I can find almost any client and I can help other staff learn more about how to find that kind of stuff if you want me to. I would love to be apart of the staff team again as it's probably one of the most fun thing to do in minecraft. I know what to look for in a hacker as well. I would also like to help the server advance as a whole and see it grow bigger and better. The maximum wait time for someone in teamspeak with me would be 7m and that would be if I was helping another player/doing a mass move. (As long as I was online) I also consider myself as a very mature and non toxic person, a lot of people in the HCF community are very toxic and non mature. I believe I am also a really fair person. When it comes to banning players and dealing with situations of hackers and people who are xraying or radaring on the the server I will make sure I treat them the same as any other player and I would make sure to give them the right punishment they deserve when i find there cheats or any illegal mods. Also another thing I have seen on most servers that players with high reputations on on minecraft and high subscriber counts they seem to get treated different because they are known but what I see them as a normal player and I would never treat anyone different and I wouldn't change the rules for any one everyone is the same they just are known for different things and I will make sure to do as the staff guide says.I also believe that I have more patience than most people. Some people in the community might be a little annoying and staff might get irritated and say or do something that they shouldn't. But I don't really get that mad at people and even if I do I can have patience and control myself

How can you help: First of all my activeness, I consider myself a very active player. I can be on for over 6 hours a day even on school days. Second, I would say my experience can definitely help the server out, because, i'm not trying to be rude but it seems like a lot of Trail Moderators don't know what they are doing. Also with my experience, I basically know all commands you need to know as a staff, and all sorts of glitches that I may be able to help fix. I also think I can help a lot with my work ethic, when I am told to do something or get something done, I will get it done no matter how long it takes or how hard it is. This also means that I will put a lot of effort into my job. Well I would assume that if I got staff I would be able to have a long term effect on the server, which is a good effect. Also adding on to my work ethic, I will be able to solve almost any problem a player might have, and if I am not able to I will get a higher staff to help if they are available. I also think I can help by bringing people to the server, I have played HCF for about 4 or 5 years and consider myself sort of known in the community. I would also like to record a staff series. I also believe I have pretty good communication skills, I speak a good amount of Spanish because I am taking Spanish in school right now.

Activity (A schedule of all week):
Monday: 5-7 hours
Tuesday: 4-5 hours
Wednesday: 6-7 hours
Thursday: 7-8 hours
Friday: 8-10 hours
Saturday: 10-12 hours
Sunday: 10-12 hours

Can you record: Yes, I can record with up to 300 fps. My upload speed is also 45 mbps.

Do you have teamspeak/skype: Yes, I have both.

About You: Well, I was born in Miami, Florida and lived their until I was 2. Then I moved to Iowa City, Iowa. I don't live. My hobbies include Basketball, Baseball, Football, and obviously Computer games. I know a bit of coding, I started taking coding classes in 7th grade and I am still in them right now. I have a sister, and I live with both of my parents. I do not do that well in school because it is hard for me to focus on it, its hard for my mind to stay on a certain subject if i'm not interested in it. I really enjoy helping people in my free time, I currently volunteer at the Children's Hospital in my city. I use to own my own server that I was making plugins for but I had to stop because of financial reasons. Thats basically all about me, Also the basketball team I used to play for is the Iowa Barnstormers, and the football team is the Iowa City West High Trojans.

Extra: My job means anything to me and I will do what ever it takes for me no matter what it is. I know this is not the longest app that was ever made, but I put as much information as I could think of. Thanks for reading my app.
#1ArcherSet, Today at 11:47 AM

If you would like to hire me, please comment down below and id be glad to help!
Juviaaaaa
Level 1
New Network
03/17/2017 5:00 pm
goofan
Hello iDanielle I am to start off with not offering any HeadAdmin positions and altho you may be great as a admin I'd actualy like to have a trial run with you as a mod (grow into admin if you can)
But for this I would need for you to be active and online on the server!
Remember to talk to the staff about the application (remind us if you so may)

Also it's friday now and the network has been active for a full 4 days and we are ready to say 1% bugs remain and that's good cuz that means we do deliver a bug free enviroment
03/16/2017 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iDanielle
Choose a Position:
Mod
Admin
HeadAdmin
Either one of these is fine, whichever you believe will suit me best! <3

In-Game Name *:
iDanielle

Age *:

Timezone *:
Eastern Standard Time

Why you want this position *:
I have a ton of free time at the moment. Instead of sitting here being bored and wandering the internet aimlessly, I'd prefer to make use of my time and be productive. Even if that productivity is just on a Minecraft server.

Previous positions held (Duration, Where) *:
Admin on Voidnation, Sunraids, Lunaraids, and Hyverse.(About 6 months each)
Mod on Desteria. (1 year)
Mod/Helper on a ton of smaller servers.
Not amazing at coding, but I love being involved with the players. I was a Community Manager on Lunaraids, but the in-game title was Admin.

About Yourself :
I have tons of experience on about 20 small servers, and 5 larger ones, managing about 400-1000 players daily. I have a pretty fast typing speed and I'm a pretty calm person in general. I don't get upset easily and I tend to watch out for other people’s feelings. I'm super friendly and enjoy communicating with other people. I enjoy helping in chat. Of course, I enjoy spectating pvpers and catching hackers since I'm not amazing at pvp myself, though I do have tons of fun doing it! I've worked alongside tons of other staff members and I'm calm under pressure. When there's a hacker, I'd like to consider myself an expert at screensharing. I own Fraps and Adobe Premier for editing.
03/16/2017 1:45 pm
goofan
We have received a few applications already and some feels good some does less so but hey we are still looking!
03/15/2017 1:22 pm
goofan
Comment here for a free Knight Donation Rank on the entire Network!
Comment and join the game!
Tell us InGame when you have done it!

Regards,
Thomas
03/14/2017 4:27 pm
goofan
Reserved
03/14/2017 4:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Spectatorz
In-Game Name *: kidzach2

Age *: 13

Applying for: Head Admin

Timezone *: EST (GMT 5:00)

Why you want this position *: I want this position because not to many servers are out there these days put in the effort that I see looking at the information provided and I would like to be apart of this servers success.

Previous positions held (Duration, Where) *: Jnr. Admin 4 Months FluxusMC, Jnr. Mod 3 Months MafiaCraft (There are more servers that I held positions at but they have become irrelevant in history).

About Yourself :

Okay I know what you are thinking. The person applying on my server is 13 and his name is kidzach2? Can he be any worse than what I see in front of me is your question. As you might have known, FluxusMC and MafiaCraft were very popular servers back in the day (that has since both ceased to exist). Those servers both picked up when I became a staff member due to me being a leader within the community instead of pushing the staff carry out my will, these servers picked up with steady playerbase that were well moderated and had a very good opinion of the server. I have 4 years of experience in Minecraft which shows I know the in's and outs. Why exactly am I applying for Head Admin on your network though? Well the main reason is that, I have been on both sides of the stick, I know there are some complications when first starting up a Minecraft server, I have been through those times as both an owner and a member witnessing how tough it is to step up to the playing field in some servers that are not as well developed. My schedule is pretty accepting of other opportunities and with the amount of available time on my hands I feel like I would be perfect for the position. If I get accepted for the rank, I will assist with the final development with the server, promoting staff members, and anything you would like for me to do in general.

Anything else you would like to add?:

I have took 2 years of Creative Writing and I am pretty good at writing these types of things and informative writing that doesn't make people uninterested in what you are saying. This skill could be useful for writing public forum messages and introducing staff members. Another great thing about me is the fact that I have experience in plugin configuration and I can work my way around any panel or linux/windows based solutions in terms of running the actual server so if anything happens, I would know exactly what to do at the right time. I also have experience with the resources that FluxusMC and MafiaCraft were using so that might come in handy. By the way, do not think lowly of the servers, back then those servers had a vast playerbase and I was pretty excited to work with such calm and collective people.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity,
Zach
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome