KnightClub Factions | Hiring | 24/7

TechElite's Avatar TechElite3/29/15 4:09 pm
4/1/2015 6:40 pm
SmileycorpMC's Avatar SmileycorpMC
Hey guys it's TechElite , owner of KnightClub Factions! I'm currently looking for active staff members. Like Admins, Moderators, Chat-Mods, Builders, Co-Owner or anyone that can help me out with my server. I am looking for friendly staff members that will make my server unique.

Application Form:

Click to reveal
Past Experience:

Why you want to be part of our staff:

How active you will be:

Name:

IGN:

Any additional notes:
TechElite
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2015 6:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
SmileycorpMC
Past Experience: Owner of the Microsoft server
Why you want to be part of our staff: I'm bored with developing windows 10
How active you will be: I probably won't do anything and pay people to do it for me
Name: Bill Gates
IGN: Notch (when I bought his company I got his account with it)
Any additional notes: I'll pay you $6 billion

And that's my April fools for the day.
04/01/2015 6:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9

Also... mic may work, but no cam.. sorry! (:?)

Past Experience:

Why you want to be part of our staff: I could provide custom plugins, and also could manage plugins for you. I can create websites, and if I was really dedicated to this server (Which I would be ), then I could set up anything or code anything for you.
I have plenty of experience, as i have worked as a developer
for many servers. I have been coding for about a couple years as i started
when i was 10, interested in programming. I know quite a few languages such as
Java, Python, HTML5 & CSS, etc. I have been staff on some servers, but
as i'm not going to say as some people that they have been staff on like a million
(exaggeration ) servers, I have been staff on maybe 3, or 4. (Mostly Dev :3)

How active you will be: I'll try and be active almost all day on weekends, and holidays, but on school days.. a completely different story.. the homework is overwhelming..

Name: Ryan

IGN: TheBunnyAssassin

Any additional notes: not really..
03/29/2015 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
EatUrCurry
Keep replying to me, I'm giving an honest opinion of what is really going on with this server and informing players that potentially want to be mistreated by you.

Of course, you're going to keep acting like you are giving a biased opinion of your server since you're the server owner.

Second, you are spreading lies about me that I grief servers, which I do not. Please stop overreacting. Lying about accusations against other players and globally announcing it to the forums is also breaking forum rules.
04/01/2015 6:27 pm
TechElite
I'm also giving a honest opinion on what is really going on with you, stop spreading lies and rumors. You're just trying to take this server down because you feel like it. I don't mistreat anyone unless they mistreat me. If i'm breaking forum rules then report that post, it's that easy.
03/29/2015 8:24 pm
EatUrCurry
-snip-
03/29/2015 8:31 pm
TechElite
-snip-
03/29/2015 4:53 pm
EatUrCurry

Skype: (personal, message me if needed as I do not want to release it in public)

Past Experience: Administrator atm on another server, Builder on several other servers. I have moderated servers that have included 50+ people before. Familiar with plugins. Have built many different structures for faction-related servers. Have connections with many experienced developers on skype, Mature at handling issues and problems.

Why you want to be part of our staff: I see potential in this server. Definitely can see a growing community in the future if things are done right. I know I can represent an outgoing staff member of your server. I'd like to take part in doing something for your community.

How active you will be: I will be on daily for a couple of hours.

Name: Nick

IGN: Doovy

Any additional notes: check out my builds, i upload projects on servers I have worked on.
03/29/2015 8:09 pm
TechElite
-sniperino-
03/29/2015 5:01 pm
TechElite
Application Accepted! I like your builds! (You will be a builder)
03/29/2015 4:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sunaion
it is alright, but i don't remember being on your server though.
03/29/2015 4:44 pm
TechElite
Two days ago lol.
03/29/2015 4:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
BeeSting50
my new skype is superkeenan8884
03/29/2015 4:38 pm
BeeSting50
i forgot my skype password and my skype got wired and isint working so i am going to make a new one
03/29/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jacobm1122
Application for co-owner or admin, or something else, if you do not think I am fit for that.

Past Experience: mod on 1 small server and one WIP server, staff on a WIP network.

Why you want to be part of our staff: I enjoy helping people. I am a good leader, and work well with other people. I think I can help you make your server the best it can be. A good admin or co owner is someone that people trust and respect. I am very trustworthy and honest. People usually like me. One of my main values is to always respect people for who they are, and to help people as best as I possibly can. In minecraft, im not a very good builder, or player really. It gets boring. That's why I would much rather help other people be able to have fun, while still talking wih cool people.
I have been on servers where the staff just talk to each other and ignore players trying to talk to them. I do not like those kinds of people. Staff members should always have time to listen to players and help them in any way possible. I am like that. Friendly to all.

How active you will be: I can be on almost every day

Name: Jacob

IGN:jacobm1122

Any additional notes: I partially want this position so i can gain more experience in dealing with plugins and permissions. I hope you will let me help you PS, if you do not accept me, please PM or Skype me and tell me why. Thanks
03/29/2015 4:40 pm
TechElite
I have accepted you as a moderator! See you on the server!
03/29/2015 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sunaion

Skype: Could i prefer to get yours cause mine is not working atm i just don't know but u can't get my Skype but i can get yours, if you know what i mean hehe.

Past Experience: Alright well i have been staff over like 10 times with admin and mod and et cetera.

Why you want to be part of our staff: I would like to be a part of your staff to help new people and correct there mistakes, i will not let you down and follow your every rule.

How active you will be: 2-5 hours every day. And maybe even longer sometimes .

Name: OliverBrown

IGN: Millionare

Any additional notes: I would like to be staff to help minecraft be a better place and bring in the goods and get rid of the bads .
03/29/2015 4:38 pm
TechElite
I have seen you in my server before! Hi. But sorry application declined.
03/29/2015 4:30 pm
BeeSting50
yes
03/29/2015 4:33 pm
TechElite
Accept my request.
03/29/2015 4:29 pm
BeeSting50
are you going to send me a pm for the ip?
03/29/2015 4:30 pm
TechElite
I added you on skype but you haven't accepted. Is your name Keenan Cameron?
03/29/2015 4:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
teamminer2000
Sir, can i use my own format? I think mine gives a bit more info.
03/29/2015 4:29 pm
TechElite
Go Ahead.
03/29/2015 4:14 pm
BeeSting50
Name: Keenan

IGN: BeeSting50

FYI: I have no mic or camera. sorry

Position wanted: Admin or Mod

Why I want to help: I want to get onto a server that I can moderate and help out on. I want to help make your server bigger and have more people on it. I also like to play on Minecraft servers. also i can:
1. I can get your perms done.
2. I do it for the servers growth and position and I don't ask for money.
3.I am respectful and honest.
4. I have had my own server before and know how it feels to start out.
5. Build you a website that is amazing.

How long can I play on the server each day: 1-5 hours

what days of the week can I play on the server: most days

Experience: I have had tons of experience. For one I have had my own minecraft server. I know how to setup plugins and pems. I can also setup a website for you. Also I have had people who get on and I give them the staff and then they grief when they said they would not. I am not one of those people. I have also gotten staff on other servers and they loved the help. Lastly I almost got to work on the skydoesminecraft server.

Fee: No fee I just want the rank that i deserve.

Other info: I have played minecraft and love it. I am very professional. I like playing on fun servers and such.
03/29/2015 4:18 pm
TechElite
Application accepted. You will be a Moderator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome