Konami - Worst Game Developers of all time?

AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW10/8/15 6:09 am
1 emeralds 131 2
10/8/2015 7:21 am
PrototypeTheta's Avatar PrototypeTheta
With Konami firing Hideo Kojima, canceling PT, even turning Silent Hill and Castlevania into Pachinko machines, it seems that Konami just do not care about the franchises it has, nor cares about the customer.

I really do think that Konami are destroying themselves, and bringing game franchises like Metal Gear Solid, Contra, Silent Hill, and more along with them.

What do you guys think? Have Konami truly screwed up?
AnimeFanFTW
Forum Moderator
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2015 7:21 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
Historically speaking, Konami have been pretty good developers. It's just a shame their management is so hilariously backwards.

I mean at least when Capcom did it with Megaman/Inafune, there had genuinely been a sales slump, that's not the case anymore (Mighty No.9 isn't even out and it's making a killing) but at least there was some genuine reason behind it. I still think that reason is stupid considering how they've been beating the street fighter horse, but whatever.
10/08/2015 6:56 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
first of all, the title cannot possibly be true, since there are tons of "developers" around that would redefine "worst"
Second, EA exists.
Third, If they don't care about franchises and other things just means they're greedy corporations, not bad game developers. We've all got experience with that from EA.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome