-=- KronosPvP Factions! [Need Staff] -=-

iTzGhostOG's Avatar iTzGhostOG11/30/14 7:00 am
1 emeralds 159 2
12/29/2014 5:58 am
ItsInHackers's Avatar ItsInHackers
kronospvp.mcph.co
Factions server! Needs Staff. Currently in Beta Apply For staff Bellow and join the server!

Format:

IGN :

Any past experience as staff?:

Why do you want to become a staff member?:

Have you Or Will you abuse in any way?:

Have you got Skype?:

How long can you spend on the server each day?:

Do you know any Coding?

Anything else we should know?

IF YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTED! : Please check out the server anyway we would love some new faces

- Ghost -=- KronosPvP Owner -=-
iTzGhostOG
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2014 5:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsInHackers
IGN : InHackers

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I have been staff on few servers before and there I helped a lot of People banned hackers, xrayers and chest finders. I am good with /manuadd plugin I know everything about it. I am also known with worldedit.

Why do you want to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member so I can help players. Like they say someone is hacking then I tp in vanish and check out the hacked and I can spot hackers easy.

Have you Or Will you abuse in any way?: No, I have or would never abuse.

Have you got Skype?: Yes, I can tell u it in game

How long can you spend on the server each day?: 3-4 hours each day I can maybe do more then that.

Do you know any Coding? No sorry.

Anything else we should know? I am happy if I also don't get staff and I am going to be active alot

Note : I can't join the server help me plz :c
11/30/2014 7:33 am
Level 1 : New Artist
DemonFourFiveOne
IGN : Demon451

Any past experience as staff?: I've been administrator on many servers back then. I recently got back into playing minecraft, but i still know my knowledge of commands and plugin configuration.

Why do you want to become a staff member?: I want to help this server grow, i wanna see it become something big. I do not wanna rush things but i think this server needs as much help as it can get.

Have you Or Will you abuse in any way?: I've never abused in my history of administration.

Have you got Skype?: Yes, Adrian.gore.666 [rarely active though]

How long can you spend on the server each day?: I could spend a maximum of 6 hours a day, 10 on the weekends.

Do you know any Coding? I know how to lots of coding languages, including C++

Anything else we should know? If you have anymore questions, just ask me ingame
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome