Kwa's Monthly Building Giveaway! (August)

The1Kwa1Jsucsh's Avatar The1Kwa1Jsucsh7/25/14 9:45 am
1 emeralds 86
This giveaway is a free way to get custom, quality builds for your server or single player world. The last week of every month I will post up a video where you can give me details about the project you would like built. At the first of the month, I will end the submission stage, and will choose a winner.

When the build/project is complete, I will post up a video containing the winner, with their server and or YouTube channel. I will contact you via the method of contact you left in your form. If I cannot contact you with the method you have provided, I will send you a message on G+ or YouTube. Once I have contacted you, I will send the World file, MCEdit schematic, or World Edit schematic.

This is for you if you have a server, need a scene for a single player series, need a small adventure map, need a map for a minigame, etc…

How do you enter in this giveaway? First, go and enter this giveaway, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_5ZAYLKsw&feature=youtu.be

The form to enter is this:

o What do you like about me or my YouTube channel?
o What is the style/Theme of the build?
o What is the size of the build? (Blocks/Meters)
o Are there any special features you want in this build? (Shops, special buildings, etc…)
o What is the use of this build?
o Your Twitter Username, or other methods of contact. i.e YouTube, G+, etc…
o Server IP, or YT channel you want shouted out, leave blank If you do not want to be shouted out.

I am looking forward to one of you winning. If you have a question, leave it down below and I will respond! Hopefully, we can create something great!
The1Kwa1Jsucsh
Level 49 : Master Architect