Large Server Needs new Staff

THCFrosD's Avatar THCFrosD4/30/14 3:09 am
1 emeralds 204 7
4/30/2014 7:05 pm
StacheSwag's Avatar StacheSwag
I have a rather large server with several worlds Creative,Survival the works. Only thing is I dont have any staff. Ive been doing the whole thing on my own and its a down hil struggle. I have cleared my op list and am looking for experienced staff. They need to know their way around some of my plugins and what to look for in hackers and banable offenses. In your reply just et me know your experience and Ill let you know the IP. I just dont want this post to bring a million kids to my server begging for staff. Thanks.
THCFrosD
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2014 7:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StacheSwag
Have you ever been banned: Never
Name: McKenna
Skills: Building and World edit
Experience: I have experience in Buildingand worldedit. I know what to look for in hackers and I am very good at answering questions. I am also very active.
Applying For: Admin or Builder
What I can do to help the server: I can help build many things including spawn, games, and much more. I can also help with getting new players onto the server and answer many questions people have about plug-ins.
You should pick me because: I am very smart with minecraft and am very nice. I will not abuse my powers at all and I am very trustworthy. I am also a great builder and can help many people.
Ign: StacheSwag01
04/30/2014 6:35 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays
Age*: 17

IGN (in game name)*: ProkingPlaysMC

Name*:Ali

What rank you are applying for*: I a willing to apply for staff.

Why you should be picked*: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. . The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

What you can bring*: i can bring people on the server by advertising. i can bring professional GFX artist (myself) one and not least Happiness.

Have you been ever banned,muted or temp-banned on any server*: nope ive never been muted or banned most the times i help admins with anything.

Skype (preferred):ali.bahrami25

Extra info: im a youtuber i record with voice and i make GFX arts such as channel art banners for servers and other stuff.

04/30/2014 5:37 am
Level 1 : New Modder
gmoney5678
Hello THCFrosD
I would love to be apart of your staff for several reasons, I think I could be a Extremely Big help in making the server become big and popular I have owned 3 servers in the past, I know a lot about Plugins I know a lot of Problems and I know how to fix them I know plugins you should get and plugins that are popular but are resource intensive so I cant get you plugins that are not as Intensive but still get the job done I can tell you where to get a good banner for free where to advertise and the websites you should use, I am extremely Familiar with coding/ config and even building I just created a YouTube Channel a few weeks ago and would like to record on your server.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVJoY ... zxflOE7mVQ
Hours I can give: 24/7 literally, I'm homeschooled so if you need me to be on a night I can do that I can modify my hours to fit the most populated part of the day
Ign: gmoney5678

Extra: I can also just right off the bat say that you should never make anybody op on your server, no matter who.
04/30/2014 5:21 am
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
name(irl:jeff
ign:mineman5787
maturity:8/10
building:6/10
advertising:7/10
online time:9/10
trustworthy: yes
abusing commands: no
small app:i think you should give me a rank on your server because I am very mature ( little silly), im very good at following rules, im not a command abuser, im trustworthy, im always on and I will advertise your server
big app: I am mineman5787 and I would like a spot as staff on your server. I have owned a server before so I have some experience with organising which gives you advantage if you hire me. I not only love being staff I love following rules and inforcing rules but I love listening to others questions they may have I not only respect you but I respect others. if there is one thing I wont do it is break rules, abuse commands or disrespect anyone. also if you hire me you will hire someone that will help with advertising and organising event such as minigames ect. building is not my strongpoint in spite of this I will still try to make a good structure. if you hire me to be staff you will be hiring a person that cares for the server and everything in it
the better the rank you give me the more potential I have, I will also suggest things you need to add to the server such as plugins and minigames
04/30/2014 3:56 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
SythaProductions
IGN: Sytha619
Server Experience: I have owned many servers and done my share of being mod staff on servers. Some of the servers that i own are LOTRO: Minecraft, AssassinsCraft: Brotherhood and also GuildRealms.
Maturity: I honestly rate myself a 8-9/10 as i do like to have fun and can screw around sometimes all in the name of fun though i am very serious at what i do to protect and help a server and also maintain a healthy status within the server.
What can i bring to you: I have much experience with plugins and also managing/ owning a server and can provide a large array of ideas. Not only can i manage and moderate a server, i am a very skilled builder who mainly likes to build and work on something that benefits the server itself.

Thanks
04/30/2014 3:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UkMolo
Skills: Buildings and plugins
Experience: I have experience in Administrating , Building , Most common plugins e.g
Groupmanager , essentials , worldedit and worldguard. I know many ways to track down hackers and I am fully aware of whats happening on the server.
Applying For: Admin or Co-Owner ( Depending on your opinion on my app )
What I can do to help the server:
I can help the server and its players by 1. Building for the server if needed 2. Helping with permissions and commands. 3. Being active and suggesting plugins. 4. Protect the server from all griefers and hackers I can do more but i want to keep this application short and simple. I am a very experienced person and I do plan to help this server if chosen.
Why you pick me :
You should pick me because I am a friendly player and I would never hurt anyone on the server besides those who are being immature to others and staff or the Griefers and hackers. I should be picked because i am a very helpful.
Ign: BamboFambo

Thank you for reading

-BamboFambo
04/30/2014 3:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
THCFrosD
Sent you a pm thanks for applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome