Latest Empathy Places video (introducing EVA!)

EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals3/2/15 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 118 2
3/2/2015 5:24 pm
elizabethgracia1's Avatar elizabethgracia1
Learn about EVA, the Empathy Virtual Academy on our latest places video:

And come participate, increase your vocabulary, and raise your test scores!
Basically picture a cross between a trading game and refrigerator magnets: a "main deck" can be collected at /warp EVA1 where 100 top SAT words are names of mobs you can farm that have a 10% chance to drop loot with the definition as lore. These mobs/words change periodically (most likely monthly). After they are gone they are gone for good (you can't make another with that lore). So make your deck, and trade, buy, sell, and auction!

Then at one location there is a word of the day, in Mr. Sesquipedalian's English class at /warp sperch15. This word changes daily and again is unique so collect it daily to bolster your deck (and vocabulary!).

Participate in weekly contests for best sentence, paragraph, and short story!

What do you think of EVA? Come check it out and learn by playing Minecraft! More classrooms to come .
Emp
EmpathyHeals
Level 42 : Master Zombie