LavaSg Recruiting Builds and Staff

SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro87/2/15 11:17 am
1 emeralds 168 2
7/2/2015 2:55 pm
SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro8
Hello And Welcome To LavaSG We Are Looking for experienced builders and professional staff. Must be 10+ To apply!!

Positions Open
Staff:
3 Chat Mods
2 Mods
1 Head Mod

Build Team 1 :
5 Builders
1 Head Builder

Build Team 2:
5 Builders
1 Head Builder

If you are applying for builder you must put a pic of your build or build something for us

You may apply on the server or on this forum!
Come Join Us IP: lavaminerz.mcpro.co the ip will change soon to Ip: LavaSG.mcpro.co
SkaterPro8
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 12:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ozorii
Hey there. my names Devin, i am 16 years old, and i would like to apply for your moderator position. I am quite experienced, i have been playing mine-craft for a good year and a half. And i am a very nice person, but the one thing that i cant stand. Is hackers and people who ruin the mine-craft experience. And as a player who is well rounded in this game, i hate to see good servers going down due to players of that area. i can bring a number of good items onto the server, i can be trusted with various tasks, i don't expect you to believe me straight away. But there is only one way to find out if its true, i have been staff on many servers, i wish i can name them but i have been having account problems with PMC, thus i am making a new account and starting over, i also have a small bit of experience with plug ins, such as npcs. and many other plug ins that are lite and simple to manage. Lastly if you do accept this, id love to make a website, bring out advertisements, and work of spreading awareness to the server, after all. i am a peoples person, i can get the word out pretty fast, but. That's only if you help me help you. I Hope you consider me - Ozorii
07/02/2015 2:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome